News:

"Wings and a Prayer [L-E]"
Congratulations OfferedToEros & Random for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Hellsing Interest Check

Started by Miyr, June 18, 2010, 09:56:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Miyr

I have always been a fan of Hellsing and would really like to do a solo or group RP based on the series. I have two request threads going (in here and the group role play section). I have a personal weakness for Integra Hellsing (just so you know~).

I am open to doing the story either before or after the attack on London, or perhaps just branching off and doing a completely random/made up scenario of events. Because this is a solo role play request, I am open to doing it through the threads or the PM system (depending on what you want and the rules are). I am willing to use the established cast of Hellsing, or bring in OCs and make it a more detailed story. This could be especially important and useful if we do it during the 30 year gap because Hellsing needs to rebuild itself.

Also, I tend to prefer female x female pairings, but I am also open to doing male x female pairings. For a male x male pairing, you’ll have to talk me into a good plot. I am willing to discuss kinks and the sort later on after the plot is established.

I can write smut really well, but I prefer for my role plays to be literate and have some plot to them. However, I will give fully detailed scenes (either in the bedroom or the battle field) depending on the focus of the story.

My internet access may be a little iffy for awhile due to family problems and such, but I will do my best to check this every few days. If you’re interested in this idea please let me know!

~Miyr
Been gone for almost two years. I apologize for my absence.

-Miyr

Hunter

I'm already playing Alucard in another group thread, so count me in as him.   ;D

Miyr

Hunter, are you interested in doing another group role play of Hellsing or a solo one? Here's the thread I have going for the group request: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=72531.0

-Miyr

Hunter

My bad.  I'm planning on participating in the group thread.   :-[

Miyr

It's alright, don't worry about it. I know it's kind of confusing because I got two request threads up.

-Miyr

Miyr

Just posting an update, I'm still looking for a one-on-one RP that's based on Hellsing~

-Miyr