Wish granting gone wrong!

Started by Cicerin Glaydel, May 08, 2010, 12:14:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shadowsteel

I'll assume that your wish is that the metal bar be used well.

I melt it down to make a stripper pole and install it in here. Anyone want to dance?

I wish i had a fish
Sworn to the Oath of Drake

Shadowsteel's theory on the transitive property of handcuffs - through association, especially by physical contact such as hug-piles - legitimate reason is given if you have reasonable reason to apply handcuffs to one particpant, you have reason (excuse) to apply handcuffs to all of them.

OOC's Beware! Because really, when is it not
an acceptable time for handcuffs?

Selene

Ah, forgot to wish...but a stripper pole? I'm game.

Wish granted, you receive a singing fish that you can hang on the wall for years to come. Batteries not included.

-spins on the pole-
I wish for an acceptance letter to Hogwarts! I mean, why not?

Shadowsteel

You have been accepted for enrollment in the Hogwarts veterinary academy school of porcine podiatry!

I wish Hammerfall were playing in the US anytime soon.

Shadowsteel's theory on the transitive property of handcuffs - through association, especially by physical contact such as hug-piles - legitimate reason is given if you have reasonable reason to apply handcuffs to one particpant, you have reason (excuse) to apply handcuffs to all of them.

Mistress Sorcha

Wish granted!

However, the stage catches on fire during the performance, everyone receives some degree of burn injuries, and you get trampled in the ensuing mosh-pit mob. XP

I wish for the perfect lover.

However, if you can't make it PG-13, I wish for the world's comfiest bed. :P
I've taken the Oath of The Drake.
Sorcha is currently not accepting any new RPs at this time.

Shadowsteel

You find a basset hound sleeping in your bed. He loves you unconditionally and wants you to rub his tummy.

I wish it was really summer weather here

Selene

Granted. However this is the summer weather of Antarctica. I'd rug up warm if I were you.

I wish for perfect hair

Shadowsteel

Runs out in shorts and t-shirt! squeeee yay summer!

Starts playing in the snow

You now own the rights to bugs bunny. Congratulations- you now have the perfect hare.

I wish for creme de menthe

Mistress Sorcha

*mixes up a class and serves it with a smile....or is it a smirk?*

When you sip it, you detect a delightful hint of almonds....

I wish my current job paid $15 an hour instead of $7.85.

Selene

Granted, however as well as an income increase you are tricked into also accepting a tax increase, leaving you with as much as you had before. The state thanks you

I wish for a unicorn to call my own.

Mistress Sorcha

Granted, although the unicorn is invisible. At least it's still cuddly.

*grins* I wish Lestat de Lioncourt would come through my window like he fantasized in his book.

Selene

Granted (good wish!) However, you do not recognise him and flee the room in fear of the marble like figure standing at the end of your bed.

I wish for enough time to take a relaxing bubble bath

Mistress Sorcha

Oh noes! I shall get you eventually, Lestat!

Wish granted! However, even though you now have enough time to take a relaxing bubble bath, you STILL spend all of your time on Elliquiy forums and never take a bubble bath!

I wish all of my final papers were written so I could stay on this forum guilt-free. XD

Shadowsteel

your papers are done and you go to Elliquiy. However an unlikely combination of astrological convergence and power surge to your computer imparts your soul into your Elliquiy Account.

I wish for tacos

Selene

Granted, however the tacos are green around the edges having been left out for a year or so.

I wish for the end to political unrest and for us brits to finally have a new Prime Minister...damn hung parliament.

Shadowsteel

Granted, and there is joy throughout the land. Churchill has been ressurected. You brits now have the first undead Prime Minister. Try not to impeach him again too soon.

I wish for a flag with an awesome symbol on it

Selene

Granted, however this awesome symbol happens to also be highly offensive to many of your neighbours who slash your tires as a result.

I wish for a public holiday for myself.

Mistress Sorcha

Granted, however the public holiday is due to quarantine. You have caught a rare blood disease and die within hours. Ouch!

I wish for chocolate eclairs... *drools*

Shadowsteel

You are now the official mascot of procrastination day. But because it is a holiday by and for procrastinators, they'll start it next year*

EVERY TIME.

I wish I had a beverage

Selene

I shall have to sort that out...eventually

Wish granted, however it happens to be cold tea and the milk is a bit iffy.

I wish for a prom dress that doesn't cost an arm and a leg.

Shadowsteel

Granted. It just costs your soul. ( I have very reasonable rates on those, by the way)

I wish for control of finland

Mistress Sorcha

Finland is yours, but unfortunately it has already been bombed by Resurrected! Nazi Germany.

I still wish for eclairs.

Shadowsteel

You were given eclairs in the doormat section, but didnt notice them so stepped on your eclairs when you left

I wish for swords. Lots and lots of shiny swords.

Selene

wish granted, however they have been tailored for toy soldiers

I wish for a phoenix

Shadowsteel

unfortunately, its dyslexic and thinks its a phonics. You do get a better grasp of language and grammar though.

I wish for a stack of pancakes

Mistress Sorcha

Granted, but the stack is never enough to fill you up.

(By the way, each of those shiny swords gives you -6 to your attack roll. *grins*)

I wish my room would clean itself.