Craving: Lesbian Non-Con [F/F] [NC]

Started by FM, September 25, 2009, 01:19:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FM

On the outside, Lorrina seems like a normal middle-class woman, but she's far from it.  She lives in the suburbs with an office job, and appears to be happily married, but with no kids.  The reason she always gave was that she just couldn't have any - in reality, she never had sex with the man she married.  She only got married so people don't suspect her sexuality.

Lorrina is a lesbian, but in a conservative town she fears letting anybody know.  When she goes to work, the lithe forty-two year old fantasizes about her female co-workers, knowing she could never have them.  Her hunger for female flesh grew every day, until she couldn't repress her desires anymore, and she did something regrettable.  She bought a taser gun, and followed one of the young interns home.  She got into the house, and forced her to strip.  She kissed and touched her, invading her with her fingers and doing everything imaginable, until she was satisfied.  Lorrina gave the girl a warning, telling her not to reveal to anyone what happened, before leaving.

That was years ago.  Since then, she has become addicted to the thrill of taking beautiful young women.  She didn't do it every day, every week, or every month - just once in a while, like a special occasion.  And tonight is one of those special occasions, and she's out looking for a victim. 

I'd play as Lorrina.  She has a petite, frail appearance - I have a picture equivalent to what she would look like.  Just PM me if interested.

I'd appreciate it if you had basic understanding of spelling and grammar.  That means using commas, periods, capitalization, and quotes.

Lorrina would either find her "victim" at a mall or nightclub, most likely the latter.  For her own safety, she goes out of town to do this - usually in more liberal areas, and at night.  Maybe on this night, she finds a victim who's a bit more willing.  Or maybe not.

Gracie

This sounds like a fun plot, I'm interested.

FM

This idea is open once again.  There are some changes to my idea - PM me if interested.  And this is not first come-first serve.

Decrepitdan

I find myself very interested in this idea! Intrigued to hear about your additions and changes to the idea.