Madam Blossom's Pet Paradise ( Ex. Pet-play need masters and mistresses )

Started by abandoneddolly, April 16, 2015, 10:54:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rune

Pet Profile
Hello My name is Kayleigh
I am a cow
I am (20) year old, and I have just arrived on the island.
I can be described as reluctantly submissive.
I really like it when you tease and play with me, but hate it when you ignore me
I really hope that we can play soon.

History Kayleigh arrived on the island thinking that she would soon be enjoying the pets. When a bank error caused her check to bounce, she found herself strapped into a milking machine and being given hormone treatments.

O/os  Enjoys bondage, being helpless, forced oral, forced breeding, bestiality, non consensual, etc.
Does not like pain, disfigurement, scat, etc.
:-)

abandoneddolly

I"m sorry I'm lagging a bit behind but yeah your accepted. I"ll add you to the pet list.

and I think I'll close down pet spots for a while. We need some masters to help take care of all the pets.

Chrystal

Quote from: abandoneddolly on April 27, 2015, 05:34:37 PM
We need some masters to help take care of all the pets.

And MISTRESSES. Don't forget the mistresses!

Please check out my latest A/A post.
I would rather watch a movie then have dinner than have dinner then watch a movie!

BeckyAnnn

Quote from: Chrystal on May 09, 2015, 03:27:54 PM
And MISTRESSES. Don't forget the mistresses!

Mmhmmm. Especially Chrystal ' s mistresses.   Yum

Chrystal

Hey, I'll create a mistress character, GM permitting, once my pet character has a mistress to take care of her!

I would rather watch a movie then have dinner than have dinner then watch a movie!

BeckyAnnn

Quote from: Chrystal on May 09, 2015, 04:24:14 PM
Hey, I'll create a mistress character, GM permitting, once my pet character has a mistress to take care of her!

*pets the mousy while licking my whiskers

Drax

Name : Simon de Beauvalet

Dislikes : Interested only in training female dogs, and open to most things after discussion, dislikes cats

Personality Jovial and friendly Simon wants to train a female dog to be his perfect pet.  While he loves real dogs and makes a living training hunting dogs to retrieve he wants a pet that does far more.  He was made aware of Madam Blossom's paradise through a friend and is hoping that he can find his perfect pet here. He knows that dogs need a firm hand with training but they have short memories so need to be disciplined quickly or they learn disobedience.  A sharp tug or a quick slap, especially if the dog is putting itself at risk.  However he believes in reward therapy more than punishment training. 

History Simon comes from the landed gentry in England, the grandchild of a Duke he runs the family estate and looks after the hunting dogs.  This gives him little time to find women who like what he has to offer and decided to pay for a few weeks on the island. He speaks with a very cultured accent and believes that a well trained dog should be a perfect companion.

Ons/Off As per my own, no scat play, vore, gore and nothing too violent

--- Hope this OK,  looking for a puppy to train.
My Absences

21 May - May be less around over the next few days as moving house and a lack of internet might restrict.

On's and Off's

Should be able to post at least once per week and its often far more frequent

abandoneddolly

Looks great and we have a few puppies that need training. ^^ I'll add you to the character list.

Mihkul

If this is still open I'd love to join in:

Name:Garret Fitzwilliam
Dislikes:"Kittens"
Personality:Garret is a little arrogant and wants the most beautiful puppy on the island. he is quick to praise and reward his pet when she is good, but if she misbehaves he has his "ways" to make her obedient.
History:He is an executive salesman on the mainland for a Fortune 500 company and heard about the Pet Paradise from one of his customers. Investigating it a little furthur he decided he would love to try it. Although he is demanding he is not an abusive man and would treat his pet with love and affection.
Ons

Romance
BDSM
Forced Lesbianism
Masturbation
Vanilla sex
M/F
NC

Offs

Anime
Fanfic
High-tech scifi

BeckyAnnn

Chrystal

BitterSweet

eBadger

Chrystal

What I need is not so much a kitty as a Cat, (Cougar, maybe?) to come and chase my mouse!

BeckyAnnn

eBadger

I...can't really define Miss Joy's intentions as love, per se, but you'll be feeling something soon. 

Anyhow, will limit myself to the OOC from here on.  Need peeps!  Join us!  Kinky!  Pets!  An island!  Pets!  There, back on track. 

BeckyAnnn

Quote from: eBadger on May 13, 2015, 06:08:01 PM
I...can't really define Miss Joy's intentions as love, per se, but you'll be feeling something soon. 

Anyhow, will limit myself to the OOC from here on.  Need peeps!  Join us!  Kinky!  Pets!  An island!  Pets!  There, back on track.

*surveys the derailed post

Hmmmmm Did I do that?

No, that was just a taste of what awaits you at Madam Blossom's Pet Paradise!!!

DreamsofFae

If you are still taking pets

Pet Profile
Hello My name is Chrissy
I am a puppy.
I am 22 years old, and I have been n the island for 6 months--I had to be trained quite a bit.
I can be described as intelligent, sweet, and caring, but still a bit resistant and shy. I need to be won over to trust you, but once I do, I'll eventually be yours.
I really like it when youpet or cuddle with me but hate it when you crate me while I'm being used.
I really hope that we can play soon.

History: Christina Allen went to a good university and graduated at the top of her class. However, the debt to attend the school was more than her parents could afford, and so when an offer was made to buy their daughter, she was sold off as a sweet little puppy before even earning her first pay check from her new job. She was extremely resistant, and despite her training, still resists at first, though she does not cross the line that would send her back to training, but then some Mistresses enjoy needing to break in a puppy. She will eventually enjoy rough play and more extreme, but needs to be trained and broken into that and will not respond happily at first, but a Mistress she'd worship would also allow for and show affection.

O/os Ons: F/f, non-con, humiliation, impact play, being forced to submit to other non-male and human pets, being shared, cuddling, being treated fully like a puppy including speech limitation, bdsm, public, degradation
Offs: bestiality, men, scat, bloodplay, snuff, disfigurement, gore, vore