Looking for FEMALE for blackmail scenarios

Started by bigdean777, October 16, 2010, 05:25:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bigdean777

(1)  Looking for a female Rehab patient.  I would either be a doctor, orderly or another patient.  Either way I have the ability to supply you with you are craving.

(2) Tenant unable to make the rent.  You have been consistently late with your rent and are facing eviction.  Can you make it worth my while to let you stay?

(3)  Captured Burglar.  You cased my place for a while and could have sworn I was gone for the weekend.  You break in and, it turns out I am home.  Sounds like community service time.

Would like to discuss it ahead of time, maybe you could tell me some twists or turns or ideas you might have.

What I am looking for in a writer:

Almost daily poster.  Please be regular, I know everyone misses a day or has issues.  Just intend to be regular.  I don't care how many other threads you have going on, just pleased be balanced.  Don't post 12 times to another thread while you owe a response to our thread.  Just be balanced.  Also, if you tire of the thread, just let me know, we can end it, delete it.  All good, just let me know.

This is not a  thread where he falls for her or she falls for him in the process.

PM me if interested.  Would also like to hear about any different angles or spins you have on this one.  Don't promise that I will use them but would love to hear them.

Thanks,

Dean

Lilly Dela Cruse

Hi I'm very interested in your tenant landlord scenario. I am fairly new , I thought you should know. I can post everyday except Saturday and I usually  post in the morning early  and afternon.  If you are still interested I will give an example.

Karen is 25 years old. She is an aspiring actress in "The City  Of Angels".
Her long black hair  and almost violet eyes made her a knock out in her hometown in Ohio. Her 42 dd breasts , olive skin and long legs also helped sell the package. Her only problem was she couldn't act or so she had been told, and the only starring role she had managed was a waitress job as at a place not worth the bus fare to get to.  Her boss was a pig and a cheat he took a percentage of her tips  and gave her what he wanted her to have.  It was barely enough to cover  her bills and more than once she had been late or missed rent. Now, once more she was going to be late  or possibly miss her rent and Mr. Moreland  would be very upset and even evict her . Maybe she could teason with him, maybe she would get the commercial she auditioned for, but both were very unlikely to happen.

Thank you for the consideration
O's and O's:
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=87526.0
At first taste of skin you're tamed. Desire hounds you with scorching flame. A kiss, a lick and touch is yours. Beyond my velvet box the doors
of all known pleasure deep and new. Come with me to Xanadu. In my pleasure dome you'll lay in raptures chains never to stray. Dip your chalice in my wine
and sip such luscious fruit divine.
Eternally Your
Lilly