News:

"Forbidden Fruit [L-H]"
Congratulations Mellific & Swashbuckler for completing your RP!

Main Menu

End to end (Partial Archive)

Started by Mordred, May 03, 2012, 04:37:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

chivalrousdeviant

Gasping.

That is a fantastic idea. Both Harry Potter and the Tales of Beedle the Bard are amazing. :D I'm also partial to old myths. Although for children, perhaps those are not the best... :P

“I've been making a list of the things they don't teach you at school. They don't teach you how to love somebody. They don't teach you how to be famous. They don't teach you how to be rich or how to be poor. They don't teach you how to walk away from someone you don't love any longer. They don't teach you how to know what's going on in someone else's mind. They don't teach you what to say to someone who's dying. They don't teach you anything worth knowing.”  - Neil Gaiman

JinxedMinx

sweetgirl91

Motley

Aesop's Fables are some of my favorites :) TBB is amazing though, I got the book for Christmas and didn't put it down for days :) I read it like 8 times lol
Be the change you wish to see in the world. -Ghandi

chivalrousdeviant

Yelp.

Aesop's Fables are fantastic. They're always entertaining to read. :) I enjoy many of the Norse myths as well. :D

I've only perused TBB briefly to be honest- I haven't had the opportunity (Or spare cash) to pick it up yet. :(

“I've been making a list of the things they don't teach you at school. They don't teach you how to love somebody. They don't teach you how to be famous. They don't teach you how to be rich or how to be poor. They don't teach you how to walk away from someone you don't love any longer. They don't teach you how to know what's going on in someone else's mind. They don't teach you what to say to someone who's dying. They don't teach you anything worth knowing.”  - Neil Gaiman

sweetgirl91

Pour.

I have it, if you're approved I'll email it to you :) Right now my English professor is reading it, but I wanted to re-read The Hopping Pot so I downloaded the PDF lol

chivalrousdeviant

Ravish.

Oh, wow! That'd be phenomenal! Thanks so much for that! :D I'd love that. Hopefully I get approved! *Nervous fingercrossing*

And that's a solid reason for getting the PDF, haha. :D

sweetgirl91

Hopeful *wink*

I mean, I could email it to you now but you can't PM me as unapproved, I don't think, and I don't think you want to post your email in a public thread lmao

chivalrousdeviant

Lucky *grin*

Yeah, that probably wouldn't be the wisest decision I've ever made, hahaha. I think I'll just wait until perhaps I am approved. :P It's something to look forward to then! :)

sweetgirl91

Yummy :)

Yeah, hurry up and get approved so I can flirt with you via PM as well.

Oh yeah, and the PDF. That too. :)

chivalrousdeviant

Yes. :D

I'm going as quick as I can! That's a solid incentive for getting approved as quick as possible. :D

The PDF, I mean. Of course. ;) haha

sweetgirl91

Silly :)

I just read your intro thread, I love your answers!

You mentioned something about your birthday, when is it?

chivalrousdeviant

Yelling.

I'm glad you do! :D I nearly always enjoy answering questions about myself. :P hahaha. And I love writing prompts as well! So it all works out well. :)

And I turn 19 on October 6th! :)

sweetgirl91

Girth.

NO WAY. I TURN 21 ON OCTOBER 8TH :D

chivalrousdeviant

Heaving.

AND NO WAY!!! THAT'S AWESOME!!! :D Who doesn't love having birthdays right around the same time? :D

sweetgirl91

Gross.

I know right? And I don't know why people love it so much, it's not like it's anything special lmao "Oh, you wrecked your mother's figure and vagina around the same time, congrats!"

But it's still exciting for some reason lol

chivalrousdeviant

Smile.

Especially when you look at it statistically- like there are several billion people on the planet and only 365 days. Some of them are gonna be on the same day at least. But it's still really exciting. :P hahaha.

Whatever, we can celebrate not dying for another year together! :D

sweetgirl91

Epidermis. (I thought of that cause I shaved my legs and they're soft :D)

Hear hear! (Is it Hear or Here?)

chivalrousdeviant

Smooth. :D

Who doesn't love smooth legs?

And hm.... I have no idea!

I know! It should just be "Here Hear!" to save everyone confusion. :D

sweetgirl91

Hot

Hear Hear! :) Hehe, get it?

chivalrousdeviant

Teasing.

Hahaha. :D I gotcha. :D

And now, unfortunately, I must get some sleep. :'(

sweetgirl91

Gosh :(

Awww, bummer :( But I'll harass you another time, I suppose :) I'm excited about the prompt I gave you :) If you don't listen to country and don't know the artists she's referring to in the song, let me know and I'll give you a crash course in the favorite alcoholic beverages of various country stars :)

chivalrousdeviant

Hugs. :)

I'm personally not a country fan, but my mother is a diehard country fan, so odds are I'll probably be okay. :D

I'll get to it right away in the morning. :) I hope you enjoy it! :)

JinxedMinx

Iuda

diamonedsky

O/O   ☆   A/A   ☆   Avatars
Van Halen - Tattoo