News:

"Wings and a Prayer [L-E]"
Congratulations OfferedToEros & Random for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Breakup with the person above you!

Started by stormkitten, March 09, 2009, 01:45:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheWriter

Look, I've told you time and time again, I'm not into that kind of swordplay!

Sweet Innocence

How many times have I told you to keep your feet off the furniture?  Out!  Get out and stay out!
There is no such thing as innocence, only degrees of guilt.

Ons and Offs

Autumn52

May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

White Light be upon you if that is your wish

Jag

Believe it or not, I can get tired of looking at your bum. Now begone with you.
Ons/Offs // Request Thread (Updated 3/10/24) // Slow to Reply at the Moment

Autumn52

Please get some help you are running out shirts, I can't be an enabler you have to go
May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

Kaiten

You don't fit well with my furniture, they've asked that I tell you to leave!

Autumn52

We have only just met but I can see you are all about looks I can not be a part of that you must leave

(not really Kaiten)

Kaiten

You said you'd fulfill my desires, but I haven't gotten my ice cream yet... I can't stand liars!

Autumn52

sorry I am allergic to dairy this will never work out

Kaiten

Autumn52

Kaiten I have to be honest you are to good for me I cheat, I lie and I even steal, by the way thanks for the 20 I took from your wallet

Kaiten

I can't love a person who doesn't share my passion for cannibalism!

Autumn52

I refuse to love someone who wants to eat my brothers heart

TheLegionary

What are you hiding from me? Move that round stone away? Do you hide your lvoers over there? Enough! I cant live with this situation! You off!

Autumn52

Legionary you are so suspicious I can't live with this anymore

DarkAngel

Nighttime Blues

You....you're in another man's arms!  That's it, we're THROUGH.

Autumn52

I am faithful when your here, but I can see your point sorry

TheLegionary

You want to have all the men. Sorry, I cant live with that. You off!

Autumn52

Your my favorite Legionary but if you are sure you can't share then I guess we are through

LadySky

That is it! I have had enough of this turning your back while we are having a discussion! You may have a nice ass but I will not spend my life looking at it! Be gone!
I dreamed a dreamed, life has killed the dream I dreamed. So....I dream a NEW DREAM!!! never let them see you cry.

Autumn52

It was a hint (my back being turned) I am tired of you go away

TheLegionary

I have just found out you are wearing these sexy gym clothes not to please me, but to meet the gym teacher! You off!

Autumn52

I wear everything to please you Legionary but I can't help it if the gym teacher likes it to, I understand you can't share so goodbye.

TheLegionary

You will grow old. I can foresee your wrinkles appearing in 50 year time. To avoid the suffering of seeing your beauty spoiled, I am leaving you now. I did not want to do that, but I believe it is better for both of us... *sniffs*