Tis the Season.....(F for M or F)

Started by BeckyAnnn, October 06, 2013, 06:38:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BeckyAnnn

Ok. So it is that time of year when I begin to have holiday themed ideas bouncing around in my head.  The stories could go on just about any board though I have to admit that my fav is non-con.  Nothing excessively dark like snuff gore or vore.  No solid plots yet, just basic ideas.  In each I play a young (16+) human “victim”.  Below are just some basic ideas. 

HalloweenTaken (or a version of it is anyway) Very predictable and, I am sure, very over used but still has the potential for fun.  New girl in town, trying to be accepted, dared to spend the night in a haunted house.  Other worldly sexiness ensues.

Thanksgiving: (Yes I know it is only a holiday in the US) Young pilgrim lass (or indian squaw) taken captive my a rogue indian or settler.

Christmas: Taken x 2 Oh how I love Christmas.  This could go any number of ways.  As usual, the young girl is taken by some Christmas character.  Could be Santa or Mrs. Claus.  Might be a disgruntled elf or even the ghost of Christmas Past, Present or Future.  (hmmm perhaps a jealous Mrs. Claus takes her ire out on some poor little elf.  *smirk   )

If any of this catches your eye shoot me a PM and let’s discuss it. 
Happy Holidays, Ya’ll.   ;D

BeckyAnnn

Bumpity bump!   ;D

Marked one as taken although I could be talked into story centered on the same holiday, just a different setting.