M lf F for Solo PF Game involving unusual races

Started by National Acrobat, November 21, 2017, 08:34:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

National Acrobat

Pretty much what it says. Looking to run a solo PF game with someone where my PC will be a traditional race (I.E. elf or human, pretty normal) and he gets involved with and develops a relationship with an unusual race, and the adventures and quests commence. I have a few ideas for long term plots and adventures, and can be tailored with discussion, as can the setting and default parameters.

Some of the images I have below are what I'd like to play against. Obviously some of the challenges here would be how to consummate and carry on 'normal' relations, and some of the quests could involve trying to find magic or remedies to aid in that, or there could, depending on the starting level, already be means in place to make that happen. All part of the story development process to be sure.

How they meet and get involved, can be role played and discussed out before hand, or could be part of the initial story. If anyone is interested, just PM me. It's a holiday week here in the states, so replies could be slow coming, depending on the schedule and what not this week.

Sprite or Pixie 1

Sprite or Pixie 2

Centaur 1

Centaur 2

Medusa

As always, thanks for taking the time and looking.

National Acrobat

A few others that I like.

Sprite or Pixie 3-NSFW

Sprite or Pixie 4-NSFW

Harpy 1-NSFW

Harpy 2

Faun 1