Mental Meanderings of a Lone Wolf.

Started by Widowwolf, March 19, 2009, 02:21:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Widowwolf

To every darkness.....
Thu, 08/14/2008 - 05:28 — LonewolfAlpha

... There is a light. Sappy to some, poetic to others. Its been awhile since I bothered keeping a journal, let alone a blog. This poor wolfie has seen far too many bad things come from such things in the past, not personal experience mind you, but in general. Today, after deciding such things had been put off too long, I have found my way to the blog pages, to stick my ten cents in (inflation.. *grin*) about life in general, and maybe a few more personal notes. I'll probably end up writing about dreams the most, as that is what tends to come to me. Dreams and visions. Dont know if that is what this is here for, but if it isn't, well, the worst that can happen is they can take away my ability to post. I may occassionaly spout random bits of nonsense, but it's all in the name of fun, and a good rant at times. Ah well, See ya later for now...

Winged Gaurdian Wolf of the Desert
- Alpha Jaylynn Lonewolf-

Of storms and late summer nights.
Fri, 08/15/2008 - 05:02 — LonewolfAlpha

So here I sit, another night amongst so many. Technically it's early morning now, 2:51 AM to be precise. I really should be in bed, as I have alot of work to do tomorrow, but I find myself unable to sleep, as per usual. Sitting here on the couch at a friend's house, gearing up for a wonderful weekend of gaming with the eight other people that make up my current 'pack'. Rather silly, Have a mate, and friends that can be concidered family, and yet I still feel like the lone wolf, trodding along through the unknown. *Nae saian luume'. Too long since I felt as if I belonged anywhere, allways on the run, if not in the physical world, in the astral one. How long will these nightmares keep me awake? The pack tearing itself apart before my eyes.... how long will this last? Still, I'm looking towards the future, wether for good or ill. Tomorrow I have an appointment at Social Security... maybe they will actually deign to change my damned name and give me a new card again eh? Its only been a year and a half since I first requested the same damned thing I'm going in at 6 AM for.... Ah well.. such is my life. I sit, awake, while my mate and my friends lay dreaming, ever watchful, ever alone in the twighlight. Reminds me of an old poem of mine... But that is neither here nor there. I suppose I should at least attempt a bit of snoozing.. after all, wouldn't want to give the SSI office the satisfaction of boring me to death. *grin* Thats all for now...

Winged Gaurdian Wolf of the Desert
- Alpha Jaylynn Lonewolf-

(*It's been too long)
I spin a web of fantasy.. tell me your desires.
Feel free to hit me up on Skype, I will send info when asked.
F-List

Widowwolf

Whispers of thought....
Thu, 03/19/09 - 12:23 PM (AZ time.)

So, yet another move for the Lone Wolf....  leaving that rats nest of an apartment behind to live in a five bedroom, two and a half bath with a friend. They needed help with the mortgage payment and i was tired of living with no AC in the middle of the Arizona desert..... Lets see. Once we get moved in here all the way, I will be starting heavy work on my artwork and stories, having a far more comfortable environment to do so. That will deffinately be a bonus. I caught something bad the other night, and boy is it taking its toll... Mostly laid up in bed right now. Ah well.. Suppose that's it for now, chat with ya laters!!!
I spin a web of fantasy.. tell me your desires.
Feel free to hit me up on Skype, I will send info when asked.
F-List