Naughty Little Family [Ex]- Replacement Mother needed

Started by Sasha, May 06, 2010, 09:19:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sasha

Looking for someone who would like to step in and play the mother for our incestuous little family so we might keep going as it just not the same without someone playing the mother role . This is rather a semi-slow moving pace of a game a post every 3-4 days is acceptable ..more of course would not be frowned upon .

Posted here is the character thread ...and from the first post in that all links to the game thread have been made available . Since we did reset this game once the current players I have listed for a better organization for anyone thinking of stepping into the role for the mother .

Mother -  character age 36- 38  < player needed >

Husband /Father - Johnathan Anderson <45> - played by rahatngt

Step son - Jay Anderson  -  <22> not active at this time
Step Son - David Anderson - <20> played by Spell

Twin Daughters - Melonie and Stephanie ...<18> played by Sasha
Son - Derek  Anderson - <17> played by Jecht
Son - Eric Anderson  - < 16>  not active at this time

Two Cousins have come to live in the house :

Female - Devlin Anderson <17> - played by Elven Sex Goddess
Male - Robert Anderson - < 21> played by Delta Echo

What a Naughty Little Family - [EX]- Character Profile- OOC

Current game play all players are working to move to a dinner that hopefully the new incoming mother can be a part of . Thank-you for your consideration ...any questions you can post them here or send me a PM .

Sasha

After discussing with the group , the position of mother character is open to any player gender if you wish to take on the role. We would love to invite you into the game .

Zillah

Hey there,

I'm new to the boards but I'm definitely interested in joining in. I'd love to play the mom. ;)

Just let me know what I need to do to join in!

-Z

Sasha

Position filled by Zillah .

Thanks to all who were considering the role .

Sasha .