X-Men Re-imagined - It's back! Still accepting (especially students!)

Started by Orange Marmalade, January 27, 2015, 12:32:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

VioletPanda

Imagine someone running up to you and blurting secrets- so much stress.
   Is there a...sheet for this? I just sort of popped in.
Current Muse: Meh, not super driven right now

My A/A PageMy O/Os

Wolfy

It's on the opening page. :3

Also, I think instead of the hormone or shape shifting, I might just make a character that can clone herself, similar to Multiple Man.

VioletPanda

Awesome! I'll have this done later tonight. Do I send it to Orange Marmalade?

My A/A PageMy O/Os

Orange Marmalade

Quote from: LukaWolf on February 01, 2015, 10:34:42 PM
     Awesome! I'll have this done later tonight. Do I send it to Orange Marmalade?

Yep, you can post them up here or PM me either way :)

VioletPanda

Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide
BASIC INFO:
Legal Name: Melissa Wilks
Codename/Nickname/Aliases: Mel, No Code Name Yet
Citizenship and other legal info:
Place of Birth: Cold Creek, Mass.
Education: Completed High School. GPA 3.8. Plans for college

hr]
PHYSICAL DESCRIPTION:
Height: 5’3
Weight:123lbs
Hair color:Black
Eye color:Blue
Ethnicity: Caucasian
General Appearance: Melissa has long hair she often ties back and wears oversized shirts or big coats because she does not like attention. 

OTHER INFORMATION:
Orientation: Homosexual
Ons/Offs: 
Goals: She wants to go to college and one day become a translator.
Wealth Level: (See spoiler below character sheet for possible values)
Personality:

SCHOOL INFO:
Classes Taken or Taught: Standard high school education with the following exceptions: French 1,2,3, AP Lit, AP Fench, Japanese 1, Japanese 3
Year:
Club Memberships or Sponsorships: Battle of the Books

STATS: (Stats are based on the old Marvel 'FASERIP' system, see Spoilers below the character sheet for possible values! Don't worry if you don't have answers for these, we will help you. All characters should be believable, no Mary Sues/Gary Stus. Original Characters should have nothing higher than Remarkable or possibly a single Incredible level. Feel free to leave this blank and I will fill it in and work with you.)
Fighting: xx - Agility: xx - Strength: xx - Endurance: xx - Reason: xx - Intuition: xx - Psyche: xx

POWERS:
Truth/Confession Inducement – Melissa can force someone to tell the truth. If they attempt to lie they experience a great deal of mental stress. She cannot tell if someone is lying, especially if she does not know about the topic in question. This so far has been a passive ability and she has not used it in any form of interrogation that she knows of- people just seem to tell her things. This seems to be a passive power, or at least one she has no control over.

It is unknown at the time if the ability will still work if she is only present or if it requires her to ask a question.

ADVANTAGES: (Please list 1 to 5 non-skill based advantages your character may have.  These are things that fall outside of Superpowers. This may include things like a sharp sense of smell, being a light sleeper, quick non-superhuman reflexes, etc.)
Loyal – She sticks by her friends, even if she thinks they did something wrong.   
Honest – Melissa is not afraid to say what she is thinking. She’ll be nice about it, but if you do something stupid, she’ll tell you as much.

DISADVANTAGES: (Please list 1 to 5 disadvantages your character may have. This may include things like being blind, a low alcohol tolerance, or a club foot. At least 1 Disadvantage is required per Advantage above.)
Sensitive Hearing – Her ears are slightly more sensitive than most people’s. Loud sounds startle her, and she has a tendency to become easily distracted in a noisy place
Afraid of Intimacy – Having never even had a boyfriend before, she is very nervous at the thought of being with someone and what it be like.

SKILLS: (Please list some things your character is good at, or at least has been trained and is competent at. This includes things like a fighting style, computers, repair, stunt driving, history knowledge, etc. There’s no limit to how many you can list, but these will be scrutinized base on history and background.)
Knack for Languages: - Ever since middle school, she has had a knack for languages not her own and has been able to pick them up with little in the way of studying

Driving: – She does have her licence, but she has not driven extensively, and is nervous on the highway and around semi-trucks.

HISTORY:
Melissa had a rather unique childhood. Her dad left shortly after her mom entered her last trimester when she was pregnant with Melissa and the girl’s only example of a male role model was her older brother Seth. He was five years older than Melissa and when they were old enough to stand each other, he spent a lot of time taking care of her, along with their aunt Jelane.

Things were relatively normal until a sophmpore year in high school, when puberty caused her power to manifest. At the time it had seemed only odd. She was not very popular, not a cheerleader, yet she was being told about all the latest gossip, who was dating who, and all that nonsense. She didn’t really care. Until she started getting odd answers. Like that someone had ran out of shampoo in the shower that morning. It was oddly specific for just her asking people in passing, people she wasn’t even friends with.

And then one day when she asked of the football players how his night had been, he told her he’d raped someone. She ran to the counselor’s office, horrified. She couldn’t understand why he would do something like that much less tell someone like her about it. He’d always seemed like such a nice guy.

Melissa talked to her brother about it, went online to chatrooms, trying to figure out why the guy had told her something so awful besides ‘he was a sick bastard.’ It was then she was opened up to the idea that it might be caused by a mutation. It seemed…unlikely to her, but she wanted answers, so she decided to go to a place her online friends had told her about: Xavier’s School for Gifted Youngsters. She was going to college in New York, so she would have to go there anyway. It seemed like a win win.

My A/A PageMy O/Os

Spynmaster

Probably a good idea to show this for peoples to use. http://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Category:Powers

I'd like to play a psychic-based mutant capable of controlling air, water, electricity, and ice. It's pretty much reflective of his emotional, strong-willed nature.

If not, I'm sure I can come up with something else.

Chaosfox

So coming back to the site I spotted this I have some ideas old and new rolling around in my head will try to have something  up later today for sure tomorrow sometime.
There is no Order only Chaos and all the joys that it brings. 
This way too On's and Off's

Juggtacular

A friend told me about this and I'll be getting my Colossus app up hopefully sometime today or tomorrow.

Orange Marmalade

Glad to see the interest!

LukeWolf & Demon - I'll PM you at some point today to follow up!

Quote from: Spynmaster on February 02, 2015, 10:52:12 AM
Probably a good idea to show this for peoples to use. http://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Category:Powers

I'd like to play a psychic-based mutant capable of controlling air, water, electricity, and ice. It's pretty much reflective of his emotional, strong-willed nature.

If not, I'm sure I can come up with something else.

Anything is possible depending on the writeup - that's a pretty varied amount of control but if things were reasonable I'd take a look at the sheet :)

VioletPanda

My A/A PageMy O/Os

Juggtacular

BASIC INFO:
Legal Name: Piotr "Peter" Nikolaievitch Rasputin
Codename/Nickname/Aliases: Colossus
Citizenship and other legal info: Dual Citizenship(Russian/US)
Place of Birth: Siberia, Russia
Occupation: While primarily a student, Peter likes to keep busy. So he moonlights as campus security and teaches several elective classes as well.
Education: Starting college

PHYSICAL DESCRIPTION:
Height: 6'6 - 7'5
Weight: 250lbs - 2204lbs(1 Metric Ton)
Hair color: Black
Eye color: Blue - Solid White
Ethnicity: Russian
General Appearance:

Peter - In his natural human state, Peter still manages to stand out despite thinking he looks pretty normal. He stands at 6'6 and is heavily muscled(250lbs) from a lifetime of farm work and constant physical training. He has a handsome face and a strong jawline, and his eyes are a fierce ice blue. He usually keeps his facial hair neat and trimmed in a goatee, but sometimes he'll let it form into a full beard or just shave it off. He has a number of tattoos covering his arms and upper body from his time in the Mafia, including a portrait of his parents on his back, his sister on his left arm, and his brother on his right. He also has his nation's flag, the "White Wolf", a creature from Russian folklore, and more, including several symbols that point out his status in the Mafia(before he left). As a farm boy, he tends to wear comfortable cloths that can just as easily be worked in as relaxed in.

Colossus - In his armored form, Peter looks much the same, yet distinctly different. His height is raised by almost a foot at 7'5, and while not visible, due to being made of one of the most dense metals in existence, he weighs a full metric ton. His body at this point has become a metallic substance that resembles Osmium, so he appears to be Peter, but entirely made of metal. All hair on his body "fuses" so it appears to be a single piece instead of individual strands. His eyes become metallic as well and are simply pure white. For some reason, his body appears segmented, like it's made of multiple bands of metal with clear seams up and down his arms, legs, and torso. Strangely enough though, his face is smooth and feet are smooth, while his hands appear much more intricate. As his tattoos are not a natural part of his body, they don't appear in his armored form.

OTHER INFORMATION:
Orientation: Heterosexual
Ons/Offs:
On - Foreplay, Seduction, Rough Sex, Oral, Anal, Public Sex(risk of getting caught)
Off - Watersports, blood, gore, vore, scat, etc...
Goals: Aside from providing for his family, Peter only really wants two things. To help people, and for his art to be published.
Wealth Level: (5) Due to working for the Russian Mafia for several years(as their top enforcer), Peter is wealthy. Not super rich, but wealthy.

Personality: :  Despite his intimidating size and appearance, Piotr is a quiet, kind, and gentle man. Which is why when he tells people he was in the Mafia they either think he's joking or are shocked. While many his age would prefer to go out on an evening in town, Peter would prefer to stay at home with his loved ones and play a game or paint or read. When he does go out, he is usually the quiet one of the group who says very little but listens to everything. He says that he has two ears and only one tongue, so he listens twice as much as he talks. In reality, he feels awkward and shy in social settings around a lot of people he doesn't know – shallow and meaningless conversation makes him uncomfortable.

Get to know Peter though... it's worth the effort to find out who he truly is. He is unflinchingly loyal to those who have won his friendship and he would give them the shirt off his back if they needed it or tunnel through hell to save a fellow's life. He has always been a good listener and is very slow to judge most of the time; also very good at keeping the confidence of others. A man of simple tastes, he prefers honesty over lies, feeling that it only complicates life and that anyone you spend valuable time with should be someone with whom you can be honest.

Piotr's temper resembles the material that he encases himself in – it is durable and not easily bent or cracked. In other words, he is slow to anger, preferring to listen to people and talk things through intelligently. However, as with any material, apply enough force and Colossus will break; when Colossus does lose his temper, it is a sight to behold. Despite his long suffering demeanor, Piotr does have anger issues... due mainly to his own inability to open up to people or express his own feelings. Instead he tends to bottle them up, using his own anger and frustration as fuel for working out or training or those times when he does snap.

SCHOOL INFO:
Classes Taken or Taught: (Taken) - Basic College Courses (Teaches) - Art 101, Sambo & Systema self-defense courses, Agriculture 212(All the classes he teaches are optional, therefore he has a very flexible teaching schedule)
Year: College Freshman
Club Memberships or Sponsorships: Art Club(Head), Martial Arts Club

STATS:
Peter: Fighting: 5 | Agility: 5 | Strength: 4+ | Endurance: 5 | Reason: 4 | Intuition: 4 | Psyche: 5

Colossus: Fighting: 5 | Agility: 5 | Strength: 9+ | Endurance: 9 | Reason: 4 | Intuition: 4 | Psyche: 5

POWERS:
Organic Steel Transformation - Colossus is a mutant with the superhuman ability to convert the tissue of his entire body into an organic steel-like substance, becoming not only taller, but larger as well. This substance resembling steel is of unknown composition but appears to be analogous to osmium and to carbon steel; which explains why he's so damn heavy. He is able to transform into this armor-like state at will (the process is virtually instantaneous) and remain in that form until he decides to revert to normal.

After an exhaustive amount of tests and studies run on him, the general consensus from people far more intelligent than he theorize that the conversion from flesh and bone to organic steel is accomplished by a psionic whole-brain interface with an ionic form of osmium, an extremely dense metal, located in another dimension. In willing the act of transformation, Colossus actually exchanges osmium atoms for his carbon atoms. The psionic interface with the other dimension re-creates all of Colossus's body in functionally similar organic ionic-osmium materials. And due to the unique makeup of his organic steel body, blood and organs seem to be replaced with a form of bio-energy that performs the same functions. The process by which Colossus gains additional mass from an unknown, perhaps extra-dimensional, force remains unknown. While he doesn't have many weaknesses, being so heavy means he has to watch his step as he can and has found himself falling through floors because they couldn't support his weight. Once he even had to shift back to his human form because the X-Jet wasn't calibrated for his weight and was performing sluggishly as a result.

Superhuman Strength - While in his armored state, Colossus possesses an extremely high degree of superhuman strength, allowing him to perform feats of strength like throwing buses, toppling or holding up buildings, and things of that nature. His strength goes beyond simply lifting and punching, however, as it extends into his legs as well. Meaning aside from kicks that can cause rockslides and stomps that can cause localized tremors, he can travel by leaping through the air similar to the Hulk. Despite his strength already being what it is, he has not yet reached full physical maturity, and will become even stronger with age and training.

Superhuman Durability - In his armored form, Colossus is nearly invulnerable to all forms of physical harm. Bullets, energy attacks, long falls, and even attacks from other superhumanly strong opponents tend to get shrugged off. He can be hurt of course, but it takes a high amount of force to sufficiently hurt him. He is called Colossus for a reason.

Superhuman Agility - Surprising to not only him when he first discovered it, but to others as well, Colossus in his armored form is incredibly agile and fast. One would think that weighing as much as he does and being comprised of solid metal would make him slower, but it's actually the opposite. Due to his bio-energy and the efficiency of his muscles and skeletal structure being enhanced to such a degree, Colossus can move around faster than people would believe until they see it, and has often surprised opponents with his sheer speed. In fact one of his favored methods of attack is launching himself at his opponents and curling up like a human wrecking ball.

Superhuman Stamina - In his armored form he is completely sustained by his bio-energy, so he has no need for food, liquids, or sleep while armored up. Also as he is made of metal, his body doesn't get tired like a flesh and blood one would, allowing him to physically exert himself for long periods of time before he needs to rest.

ADVANTAGES:
Pain Tolerance/Durability - Growing up on a farm means injuries. Lots and lots of injuries. Peter was used to them long before he got his powers, and when he was adopted into the mafia he was given further training to ignore pain, as his superiors were comprised of people including ex-Spetsnaz and DEVGRU soldiers. He's taken a lead pipe to the skull before and aside from a headache and some blood, been fine for the most part.

Good Listener - Peter is very good at getting people to talk to him, vent their problems, or just say what's on their mind. Often times it just happens and he doesn't have to put much effort into it.

Alcohol Tolerance - He's Russian. Much else doesn't need to be said, but before he was 14 he could down a bottle of vodka like it was water.

DISADVANTAGES:
Anger Issues - Despite being a gentle giant for the most part, Peter did spend several years in the employ of the Russian Mafia, and was made to do things that over time twisted up inside him. This has led to nightmares and flashbacks that always leave him panicked and angry. Aside from that, anger tends to run in his family(especially his grandfather and brother). He doesn't lose it often, but when he does it's a scary sight and may or may not result in large amounts of property damage. He's entered himself into therapy and psychiatry sessions to help with this.

Kind Hearted - Peter always looks for the good in people, refusing to believe someone is truly evil until he experiences it himself or sees the results of the things they've done. For this reason he tends to hold back in fights unless absolutely necessary, which could cost him dearly one of these days.

Language Barrier - Having only been in the US for a short time(less than a year), Peter is still learning all the intricacies of the English language. This means sometimes he'll say something, but have meant something entirely different. Or use the wrong phrase in conversation. Jokes are misinterpreted as insults, simple statements are taken for more than they are, etc...

SKILLS:
Artist: Piotr was never taught art back home. Painting and drawing were just things he seemed to gravitate to whenever he had free time, and after a while he figured out that not only was he good at it, but it was a passion of his.

Green Thumb: He lived on a farm until the day Xavier brought him to the school, so he knows all of the ins and outs of agriculture. When to rotate fields, just how much to water a plant, how to make hybrid fruits and vegetables. If it has something to do with farming, chances are he's an expert at it.

Fighter: Despite his powers, the Mafia wanted him to be a good fighter. He was trained rigorously and extensively in Systema, a style created almost exclusively for use by the Spetsnaz. However there was only so much a 14 year old could learn in the short time span they allowed for training him. It was the basics, but it got the job done. He was also trained in Sambo, another Russian martial art known for powerful throws, locks, and grapples. He has continued training on his own since then however. And after coming to the school, he has started taking Judo lessons, as Sambo's Judo roots made it easy to pick up.

Good Cook:  Farm life means not much chance for fast food or takeout. Pretty much everything is cooked, and he learned how to cook before he was big and strong enough to do actual labor around the farm.

Engineering - Machines that see heavy usage day after day have a tendency to break down, and when you don't have much money you learn to fix things yourself. That's how it was back at the collective, and because of it Piotr is just as comfortable under the hood of a car as he is behind a canvas.

HISTORY:
Piotr was born in Siberia on a large multipurpose farming community called the Ust-Ordynski Collective. It was located only a few miles away from Lake Baikal, and Piotr and the other kids would often swim there growing up(when it was warm enough). As a child, he looked up to his brother Mikhail, who had left the farm and become an astronaut of nationwide fame. And a few years after Piotr, his parents had another child, Illyana.

Peter was a devoted older brother and always watched out for his little "Snowflake". Farm life was simple and hard in a place as cold as Siberia, but it was all young Piotr knew so he had no reason to complain. And when he had time to himself, he found release for any problems in art. He would even paint for others of the collective in return for supplies or favors; sometimes he even got money. It wasn't much, but he could buy candies for himself and his sister from time to time. Life was pretty normal all things considered, but one day everything changed. He had just turned fourteen and had the amazing(not really) talk with his parents that he could do more chores around the farm, but of course he would still be treated as a child. He was a good boy though so he did as he was told.

A few weeks later, his sister was playing by the barn and a tractor got out of control. The gas pedal jammed and the steering column locked due to the cold. Illyana was still a child and was so engrossed with her dolls that she didn't notice the death machine rumbling down on her. Piotr was close by, and was already running for her before his father even got the chance to yell at him. He reached his sister, but there was no time to get either of them out of the way. Something miraculous happened though, and there was a sound of clanking metal as he suddenly got bigger. He was still confused, but remained in between the tractor and his sister until it hit him. Then nothing. It hit him and crumpled against his outstretched arms with a loud crash. Finally looking down at himself, he saw his skin was shiny and his hand prints were embedded in the front of the tractor.

His father, mother, and everyone else who saw came running over, trying to see if Illyana was okay, but also looking at Piotr. He'd crushed a tractor like it was cardboard, and now stood among them as a giant, easily six and a half feet talk. It didn't take a genius to realize he was a mutant, but instead of being shunned, he was praised as a hero. Even though he'd destroyed one of the few working tractors on the farm, his powers allowed him to do much more than a single tractor ever could. The young Rasputin enjoyed his new found popularity in the Collective, but it didn't last for long.

One of the older farmers had a gambling problem and ended up taking out a huge loan from one of the heads of the mafia, a man known as "Big Boris". Of course he lost all the money and when he couldn't pay it back they decided they needed some form of compensation. His solution was to tell them about Piotr. A mutant with metallic skin and the strength of a Colossus. They came to the Collective a week later and broke into his home in the middle of the night. He woke up ready to defend his family, but they had guns on his parents and his sister by the time he made it into the main room of the house. They told him he could try to stop them, but his family would be dead before he got the chance. Or he could work for them to pay off a debt. And as they were taking advantage of a 14 year old who wasn't even related to the man who owed them money, they even offered to pay him for his services.

He had no choice but to accept, so he packed his things and went with them. Despite the hostile way the relationship started, Piotr figured that the best way to keep them happy was to do what he was told, like always. He took the beatings to strengthen his body, he learned how to move and fight like they taught him. He even learned how to use a gun. For months he underwent training until they felt he wouldn't just be a clumsy kid with super powers. Then they finally let him loose against their enemies. He worked as an enforcer mostly, breaking bones and bodies if people didn't pay on time, or demolishing buildings for people who refused to pay protection.

But really did whatever they could think of for an invulnerable boy with super strength. Once he was even sent down to the docks and ordered to sink a tanker that belonged to a businessman who'd insulted Boris by refusing to do business with him, yet doing business in Russia with another supplier. That was the first night he killed anyone, and by the time the ship sunk to the bottom of the bay, he had a body count higher than most murderers. There was no evidence of him ever being there as he left no witnesses, and when it was reported on the news all they could say was that it seemed like a natural disaster had run through the place.

He was paid a large amount of money after that and sent home after Boris told him that the debt had been paid. He realized how much money he could make though and continued to work for the Mafia, leaving for a few weeks, then coming home with a briefcase full of cash. His parents hated his new job, but the money helped them and the others of the Collective a lot, so they didn't stop him even though they wanted to. By the time he was sixteen, he was the top enforcer for the Oligarch Mafia and his name was feared as well as respected. When people heard "The Colossus" was coming, they quickly paid their debts; often times with interest. And then one day Big Boris was killed. A sniper bullet punched a hole in him during a meeting with some of the other families in the middle of Moscow of all places.

No one knew who did it, but the shot came from an impossible angle so people figured someone had hired a mutant to take down the man with his own mutant. Despite Piotr's continued efficiency, Boris' replacement, a man named Ivenkov had a deep seeded hatred for mutants. Hatred to the point that not only was having a mutant as one of his top enforcers unacceptable, but he would rather kill the boy for corrupting the mafia and making the men weak and dependent on his powers. He'd been in the Mafia for three years though and had been nothing but loyal, so Piotr had many friends who genuinely cared for him. They smuggled him back home in secret, but couldn't arrange safe transport out of the country without Ivenkov finding out. Thankfully Charles Xavier had been monitoring Piotr.

His mutant signature had been popping up not only all over Russia, but around the world as well. And everywhere that signature popped up, large amounts of destruction followed. The Professor had gotten intrigued and as Piotr hastily packed his belongings with his family, a black jet descended from the sky and landed on the farm.

Piotr busted down the front door of his home, ready to defend his family to the death when a man in a wheelchair rolled down the ramp and told him to be calm. He explained that he was there to help, and told Piotr and his family who he was. They told their side of things, and he offered his assistance. It didn't take long for him to find Ivenkov's mind and change a few things around in it. He assured them the kill order on Piotr had been cancelled, and to prove it Ivenkov called Piotr personally and apologized for his behavior, as well as granting him a full and clean departure from the Mafia.

After that, Xavier extended the offer to come to his school, learn more about his powers and actually help people instead of hurting them. It was hard to leave his family, but they all figured it was for the best, and he could go home to visit whenever he wanted so they weren't truly that far away. All he asked for before he left was a day or two to repair the damage he'd caused to his home. When it was complete, he packed his things and left for America, a seventeen year old boy who'd experienced more than most twice his age.

Deamonbane

Angry Sex: Because it's Impolite to say," You pissed me off so much I wanna fuck your brains out..."

Juggtacular

Is that who that was? Crap baskets!!

No biggie, I'll go back on the search. Shouldn't be too difficult.

Orange Marmalade

Hah what are the chances of both picking that?

Also I'll shoot you both some PMs in a bit!

Lockepick

Like what you see? I am currently looking for new plots!

Detailed List of O/Os and Plot Seeds

All of my image links were previously photobucket and broken -- I'm fixing them as I use the avatars again, or for current games. Please let me know if there is something that needs updating!

Juggtacular

It seems FOX has won. Daniel Cudmore is my Colossus now, lol. And cool, Orange.

la dame en noir

3 of my favorite people are in this RP >.>

I'm giving in...I'll make a Storm character soon.
Games(Group & 1x1): 7 | Post Rate: 1 - 6 days | Availability: Actively looking!
A&A | FxF |
O/Os | FxF Writers Directory

Sasquatch421

Quote from: Orange Marmalade on January 27, 2015, 01:50:48 AM
And a hermaphrodite would be fine - I don't think we have one technically, but we have a couple changelings who probably have played with similar conditions. :)

Actually my char Jazinda is intersexed.... Just another word for Herm! Dani herself could if she chose, but would be more likely to do tentacles?

King Serperior

BASIC INFO:
Legal Name:  Tobias "Toby" Knight
Codename/Nickname/Aliases:  Puppetmaster
Citizenship and other legal info:  American
Place of Birth:  New York
Education:  High School Degree;  Working towards a college degree.

PHYSICAL DESCRIPTION:
Height:  5'9"
Weight:  180lbs
Hair color:  Dark Blonde
Eye color:  Blue
Ethnicity:  European-American
General Appearance:  Toby is thin and lean, but isn't unhealthy.  His skin tone is that of a guy who spends decent enough time in the sun.  He's not physically imposing and is the last person one would suspect of being threatening.  Toby has an easy smile and is usually well kept and clean shaven.

OTHER INFORMATION:
Orientation:  Bisexual (Doesn't lean either way)
Ons/Offs:  Same as player's
Goals:  Discovering a way to apply his powers for the sake of human and mutant-kind;  Wants to explore the world and see the sights
Wealth Level: Average (Works part time at a museum)
Personality:  Toby is a kind and easy-going person who seems to always be in a good mood.  He enjoys making friends and is always willing to learn.  He's a reliable ally and friend.  Toby enjoys learning about history and science, but mostly the former. 

SCHOOL INFO:
Classes Taken or Taught:  Advanced history courses;  Basic college courses otherwise; Working towards his PH.D in History
Year: Sophomore in college; Working towards his PH.D in history
Club Memberships or Sponsorships:  Part of an environmental club;  Part of a book club;  Works part time at a museum.

STATS:
Fighting: 03 - Agility: 03 - Strength: 02 - Endurance: 04 - Reason: 04 - Intuition: 07 - Psyche: 06

POWERS:
POWER NAMEAnimation: 
Can give a life to inanimate objects/substances, animating the objects to act/move on their own accord out of the user’s control; however they do seem to work in tandem to their animator.

• Can bestow sentience to drawings, illustrations, sketches, etc. The creations assume a 2D life, traveling along walls, or even coming into 3D reality; Ex: Etch-A-Sketch drawings
  • Can create figures out of clay and other substances and being them to life.
  • Can bring some Elements to life: Think golems of old or statues.  If someone has made a sculpture out of vehicle parts, he could bring it to life.
  • Can bring any sort of object to life, such as: statues, game stations, rugs, bottles, etc..; Statues are easier to imbue life than something like a rug or vase.
  • Can make toys become real:  Toy guns and tanks firing live rounds (bullets and shells are of appropriate size to the 'weapon' firing it) or action figures and dolls come to life for an army.
In order to imbue life into an object, Toby requires physical contact with the object(s).  It is currently unknown how much he can animate all at once, but the larger the object, the more tired he becomes and the shorter the time period it has 'Life.'  Smaller objects have have life indefinitely while larger objects may only have life for a minimum of seven minutes before it loses the lifeforce.  Like any muscle though, the more he practices, the stronger he becomes and the longer he can make something come to life.  At the moment, he can make something up to the size of Michelangelo's "David" statue come to life.

His powers are tied to his life, so if he dies, anything that he has imbued with life also 'die' and return to their lifeless states.  If he is somehow knocked unconscious, any and all things that have been 'animated' will automatically refocus on his defense and any and all costs.  While a good defense, the things that have been 'animated' to defend someone else will leave that person(s) vulnerable in preference to Toby's defense.

ADVANTAGES:
ADVANTAGE1 - Above average intelligence
ADVANTAGE2 - Photographic memory in anything that involves history
ADVANTAGE3 - Better than average hearing
ADVANTAGE4 - Can drive most land-based vehicles (Cars, trucks, jeeps)
ADVANTAGE5 - Natural leadership skills

DISADVANTAGES:
DISADVANTAGE1 - Has never fired a gun before
DISADVANTAGE2 - Can't swim
DISADVANTAGE3 - Although he is decently fast and agile, he doesn't have much physical strength;  Not a fighter
DISADVANTAGE4 - Very low alcohol tolerance
DISADVANTAGE5 - Lightly insomniac (not enough to impair him, but enough to slightly decrease his physical strength)

SKILLS:
Working History PH.D: - Toby is a few years (less than 5) from becoming one of the youngest history PH.Ds in his generation/
Building: - Toby likes to tinker with things, making clay figures and similar things in his spare time.

HISTORY:
Tobias was born in a small family in New York.  It was a loving, caring family with a high focus on learning and schooling.  His father is a professor at a local community college and his mother isn't hope often due to being an archeologist.  Due to his, he developed a keen interest in history and science and applied himself to his fullest potential.  By the time he graduated high school, he had already started his PH.D in an unsaid history project.  Toby has been working on this project for the last five years in his spare time.  In order to pay his way through college, he started working at a local museum in high school and continues to do so in college.

It was at the museum that he discovered his power, accidentally making an ancient tribal mask come to life.  Luckily, he managed to revert it back to it's inanimate state again before his shift ended.  Over the next three years, he expanded and strengthened his abilities.  By the time he graduated high school, he came into contact with Charles Xavier, who visited the museum when he was on the day shift.  After taking him to the side, he was offered the opportunity to join his school.  Weeks later, after a meeting with his parents, he was allowed to move out of the house and into the institute.  Toby counted himself lucky to be one of the few mutants whose parents were pro-mutant, even if it were in secret.  In fact, his mother was thrilled that his ability was so useful, especially in the archaeological community where non-living 'golems' could be used to enter areas where it would be too dangerous for humans. 

O/O's
A/A'sMonster Girl Palace
SFW Image Ideas for Scifi, Fantasy, Horror, and Steampunk Games! | My various characters, if you are curious! | I am a Rainbow Writer!
Post Rate: 1 post per game every 1-4 weeks on average  ||| I encourage any and all random PMs.

Black Howling

Quote from: King Serperior on February 03, 2015, 10:38:38 PM
BASIC INFO:
Legal Name:  Tobias "Toby" Knight
Codename/Nickname/Aliases:  Puppetmaster
Citizenship and other legal info:  American
Place of Birth:  New York
Education:  High School Degree;  Working towards a college degree.

PHYSICAL DESCRIPTION:
Height:  5'9"
Weight:  180lbs
Hair color:  Dark Blonde
Eye color:  Blue
Ethnicity:  European-American
General Appearance:  Toby is thin and lean, but isn't unhealthy.  His skin tone is that of a guy who spends decent enough time in the sun.  He's not physically imposing and is the last person one would suspect of being threatening.  Toby has an easy smile and is usually well kept and clean shaven.

OTHER INFORMATION:
Orientation:  Bisexual (Doesn't lean either way)
Ons/Offs:  Same as player's
Goals:  Discovering a way to apply his powers for the sake of human and mutant-kind;  Wants to explore the world and see the sights
Wealth Level: Average (Works part time at a museum)
Personality:  Toby is a kind and easy-going person who seems to always be in a good mood.  He enjoys making friends and is always willing to learn.  He's a reliable ally and friend.  Toby enjoys learning about history and science, but mostly the former. 

SCHOOL INFO:
Classes Taken or Taught:  Advanced history courses;  Basic college courses otherwise; Working towards his PH.D in History
Year: Sophomore in college; Working towards his PH.D in history
Club Memberships or Sponsorships:  Part of an environmental club;  Part of a book club;  Works part time at a museum.

STATS:
Fighting: 03 - Agility: 03 - Strength: 02 - Endurance: 04 - Reason: 04 - Intuition: 07 - Psyche: 06

POWERS:
POWER NAMEAnimation: 
Can give a life to inanimate objects/substances, animating the objects to act/move on their own accord out of the user’s control; however they do seem to work in tandem to their animator.

• Can bestow sentience to drawings, illustrations, sketches, etc. The creations assume a 2D life, traveling along walls, or even coming into 3D reality; Ex: Etch-A-Sketch drawings
  • Can create figures out of clay and other substances and being them to life.
  • Can bring some Elements to life: Think golems of old or statues.  If someone has made a sculpture out of vehicle parts, he could bring it to life.
  • Can bring any sort of object to life, such as: statues, game stations, rugs, bottles, etc..; Statues are easier to imbue life than something like a rug or vase.
  • Can make toys become real:  Toy guns and tanks firing live rounds (bullets and shells are of appropriate size to the 'weapon' firing it) or action figures and dolls come to life for an army.
It is currently unknown how much he can animate all at once, but the larger the object, the more tired he becomes and the shorter the time period it has 'Life.'  Smaller objects have have life indefinitely while larger objects may only have life for a minimum of seven minutes before it loses the lifeforce.  Like any muscle though, the more he practices, the stronger he becomes and the longer he can make something come to life.  At the moment, he can make something up to the size of Michelangelo's "David" statue come to life.

His powers are tied to his life, so if he dies, anything that he has imbued with life also 'die' and return to their lifeless states.  If he is somehow knocked unconscious, any and all things that have been 'animated' will automatically refocus on his defense and any and all costs.  While a good defense, the things that have been 'animated' to defend someone else will leave that person(s) vulnerable in preference to Toby's defense.

ADVANTAGES:
ADVANTAGE1 - Above average intelligence
ADVANTAGE2 - Photographic memory in anything that involves history
ADVANTAGE3 - Better than average hearing
ADVANTAGE4 - Can drive most land-based vehicles (Cars, trucks, jeeps)
ADVANTAGE5 - Natural leadership skills

DISADVANTAGES:
DISADVANTAGE1 - Has never fired a gun before
DISADVANTAGE2 - Can't swim
DISADVANTAGE3 - Although he is decently fast and agile, he doesn't have much physical strength;  Not a fighter
DISADVANTAGE4 - Very low alcohol tolerance
DISADVANTAGE5 - Lightly insomniac (not enough to impair him, but enough to slightly decrease his physical strength)

SKILLS:
Working History PH.D: - Toby is a few years (less than 5) from becoming one of the youngest history PH.Ds in his generation/
Building: - Toby likes to tinker with things, making clay figures and similar things in his spare time.

HISTORY:
Tobias was born in a small family in New York.  It was a loving, caring family with a high focus on learning and schooling.  His father is a professor at a local community college and his mother isn't hope often due to being an archeologist.  Due to his, he developed a keen interest in history and science and applied himself to his fullest potential.  By the time he graduated high school, he had already started his PH.D in an unsaid history project.  Toby has been working on this project for the last five years in his spare time.  In order to pay his way through college, he started working at a local museum in high school and continues to do so in college.

It was at the museum that he discovered his power, accidentally making an ancient tribal mask come to life.  Luckily, he managed to revert it back to it's inanimate state again before his shift ended.  Over the next three years, he expanded and strengthened his abilities.  By the time he graduated high school, he came into contact with Charles Xavier, who visited the museum when he was on the day shift.  After taking him to the side, he was offered the opportunity to join his school.  Weeks later, after a meeting with his parents, he was allowed to move out of the house and into the institute.  Toby counted himself lucky to be one of the few mutants whose parents were pro-mutant, even if it were in secret.  In fact, his mother was thrilled that his ability was so useful, especially in the archaeological community where non-living 'golems' could be used to enter areas where it would be too dangerous for humans.

Kingy is back!!!!!!!!! *Woots and bro fists*

King Serperior

Quote from: Black Howling on February 03, 2015, 10:48:30 PM
Kingy is back!!!!!!!!! *Woots and bro fists*
Good to be back!  *Brofists*  I'm hoping that Puppetmaster will provide useful skills.  After all, who else can make an army just by walking into a toystore?  :P

O/O's
A/A'sMonster Girl Palace
SFW Image Ideas for Scifi, Fantasy, Horror, and Steampunk Games! | My various characters, if you are curious! | I am a Rainbow Writer!
Post Rate: 1 post per game every 1-4 weeks on average  ||| I encourage any and all random PMs.

Juggtacular

Quote from: King Serperior on February 03, 2015, 10:52:27 PM
Good to be back!  *Brofists*  I'm hoping that Puppetmaster will provide useful skills.  After all, who else can make an army just by walking into a toystore?  :P

;D

King Serperior

Quote from: Juggtacular on February 03, 2015, 10:56:14 PM

;D
No idea what the reference comes from, but sure!  Imbuing a chair with life could be fun.  After all, what self-respecting bad guy would expect to be attacked by a chair?   XD  This character sacrifices initial strength for the ability to be unpredictable and versatile.  When dealing with him, anything could be an attacker.  ;)

O/O's
A/A'sMonster Girl Palace

la dame en noir

Quote from: King Serperior on February 04, 2015, 01:14:14 AM
No idea what the reference comes from, but sure!  Imbuing a chair with life could be fun.  After all, what self-respecting bad guy would expect to be attacked by a chair?   XD  This character sacrifices initial strength for the ability to be unpredictable and versatile.  When dealing with him, anything could be an attacker.  ;)

Why do you always have the coolest avatars?
Games(Group & 1x1): 7 | Post Rate: 1 - 6 days | Availability: Actively looking!
A&A | FxF |
O/Os | FxF Writers Directory

VioletPanda

My A/A PageMy O/Os