Sexy Space Game - Recruiting for online tabletop rpg

Started by Frocto, October 12, 2010, 09:21:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Frocto

Hi there, boys and girls.

I'm currently playing in an adult online tabletop roleplaying game using a homebrew system, along with three other people. One of the players has recently stumbled into employment, so we're down one and I'm hoping to find a nice lad or lady to fill the spot.

Currently, the three remaining players are taking turns GMing. There's a nice, broad fetishy mix to the game, and you'll find us very open-minded. You can obtain my contact details from my profile. We play at 9PM EST on Saturday nights.

The game centres around the Huggletug, a licensed Galactic Post Office vessel that makes deliveries all over the galaxy. It is crewed by Bucky, the diminutive, adorable mecha pilot, Landri, the voluptuous Battle Maid, Lizzara, a hyperfertile Alcoff wasp lady (NPC) and Zolobulus, a runaway Berman space princess. Their adventures tend more towards the bizarre and surreal, because that's generally the most fun, and the game is overall combat light, and naughtiness heavy.

Looking forward to hearing from you!

Major Major

Major Major

Y'know, background and so on. What does the Postman Pat-mobile look like, and so on.

Major Major

Well, at the least, how about a Character Template? I have a half-formed idea for a character, but I'd like to see what the rest of your group set up.

Frocto

I am not too eager to freely distribute my rpg on a public forum, since I am planning on selling it when it is done. Doing something like that in private is fine.

Major Major

Fair enough. PM me a character template, and I'll knock out a character.

Ironwolf85

Prudence, justice, temperance, courage, faith, hope, love...
debate any other aspect of my faith these are the heavenly virtues. this flawed mortal is going to try to adhere to them.

Culture: the ability to carve an intricate and beautiful bowl from the skull of a fallen enemy.
Civilization: the ability to put that psycho in prision for killing people.

Niki315