Lycan's Lovely List [MUL, Looking for anyone, Updated 4/7/10]

Started by Lycan Queen, February 10, 2010, 02:29:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lycan Queen

OKAY! So being a full fledged college student hasn't really lent itself well to my ability to post constantly, but these ideas keep plaguing my head, and won't get out until I put them down. So, feel free to post here or throw me a PM if you're interested!

TERMINOLOGY CLARIFICATION
Transformation: The act of physically being changed by an outside force, sometimes against the person's will.
Shapeshifting: The act of a person changing their own physiology of their own free will.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Tur'skelu: The Dark Circus
In between the multiverse lies a dark place of pleasure and pain. It is a circus of outcasts, a zoo of the almost extinct shapeshifters, and the slave auction house of the worlds. On the outskirts of the realm, hundreds of portals linked to other worlds bring forth a multitude of watchers and customers. The most famous performer is the shapeshifting slave known only as Chimera, forced to transform in from of a live audience every night into all kinds of mythical beasts. Will you be the cruel ring master who owns the Chimera, or a new buyer looking for the famous slave? Or will you be a kind soul dedicated to bringing this dark circus down?

Board: Bondage Exotic Solos or NC Exotic Freeform Solos
Kinks: Bondage, slavery, shapeshifting, collaring, anthropomorphism (optional), non-con (optional)
Pairing: m/m, f/m, f/f, whatever you want. The Chimera can be any gender, even those in between.
Note: Though the Chimera can take many different forms and is intelligent, I request that there be no sexual contact with him/her when in a feral (four legged animal) state. I want to play the Chimera.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The Midnight Lover
She never knew his name, and could only barely see his face in the pale moonlight, but she loves him. Every night, he comes into her room and they make sweet love. Only one night, things change forever, as when she awakens, she is transported to his personal den, and uses her to indulge in his darker desires. She still loves him, but she cannot awake from this nightmare.

Board: NC Exotic Freeform Solos
Kinks: Non-con, anthropomorphism, bondage, coercion, multiple partners
Pairing: M/f
Note: Mostly smut plot, although something more can develop. I want to play the female.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
My Virtual Prison
Cyberspace has evolved into a second world that users can plug themselves into at any time. She is working woman who dances at a digital club every night. But when a AI program falls in love with her, it cuts her off from the real world, and whisks her away to its domain in cyberspace. There, it uses her to satisfy its need to be human, and the infinite possibilities that this digital world has to offer. She is a prisoner, though she doesn't seem too keen on leaving...

Board: Light: Exotic Solos. Maybe Extreme Solos.
Kinks: Transformation
Pairing: f/whatever you want the AI program to be.
Note: I want to play the female. All other kinks that aren't listed are optional, except for the ones on my Offs list.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Current Craving:
Playing an odd hybrid of some kind. I love the Bastards and Bloodlines book from D&D 3.5, and I have a variety of strange hybrids ready.
Despite my love of general shapeshifters, I've also been in the mood for a more traditional werewolf story.

Cannon Universe stuff
Arc the Lad: Twilight of the Spirits
OC/OC, Volk/OC, Volk/Delma, Volk/Camellia, Karg/OC, Darc/OC, Tatjana/Camellia

Yu-Gi-Oh
OC/OC, Yami/Yugi, Bakura/Ryou, Seto/Joey, Duke/Tristan, Mai/Tea, Mai/Ishuzu, Yami/OC, Seto/OC

Devil May Cry
Dante/OC

Haunted Junction
Red Mantle/Haruto Houjou

Pokemon
Pure OC/OC only. Also craving anthro pokemon characters (like the pokegirls universe.)

Lycan Queen

PM returned and a bit of an update here! Expanded upon my DDR Idea.

Ace Flyer

Lycan Queen

Urpleasure

Lycan Queen

PM answered a while ago, and new stuff added!

Lycan Queen

Revival bump! Anyone interested in these ideas?