Open-minded request!

Started by Eternal Eternity, November 11, 2014, 02:01:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Eternal Eternity

I've finally decided to make a request thread here as well. Hi! I'm new and a still unapproved member, so I'd like to spend my time here until I get the huge privilege to see the adult section ^.^

I was willing to try a vampire-related roleplay, to be honest, with limited blood, of course (meaning, it would have to  be kept PG-13). I was also wishing to make it mostly a shonen ai story, since I really like that genre, but I don't mind either yuri or a straight story neither.

So.. if you need to spend your time, like me, are bored, or just became interested about this, feel free to tell me so in this thread (since I think I can't receiver nor send PMs yet)

P.S. : I'm also open to any other kind of story you want to try out,so feel free to ask me about anything! ^^

LuciferOs

Im in lets go !!!  Im like you and waiting to be approved.

Start the thread in IC and let me join !!!
That's right ! Lucifer is a woman !
Active threads
See my role play preferences (underneath my picture) for my ons and offs

Zeth

Shonen, just means Boy's manga. Think DBZ or anything with lots of crazy combat moves a d colorful power ups. What I think you are asking for is Yaoi, that is guy on guy romance.

With that said, I suppose I could put something together. Are you familiar with any systems?

Oniya

Shonen ai, however, adds a romantic element to it, although no hard stuff.  Yaoi is the rated R and up stuff.
"Language was invented for one reason, boys - to woo women.~*~*~Don't think it's all been done before
And in that endeavor, laziness will not do." ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think we're never gonna win this war
Robin Williams-Dead Poets Society ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think your world's gonna fall apart
I do have a cause, though.  It's obscenity.  I'm for it.  - Tom Lehrer~*~All you need is your beautiful heart
O/O's Updated 5/11/21 - A/A's - Current Status! - Writing a novel - all draws for Fool of Fire up!
Requests updated March 17

Zeth

Quote from: Oniya on December 24, 2014, 04:21:09 PM
Shonen ai, however, adds a romantic element to it, although no hard stuff.  Yaoi is the rated R and up stuff.

I didn't see the ai, my bad.

LuciferOs

That's right ! Lucifer is a woman !
Active threads
See my role play preferences (underneath my picture) for my ons and offs

Hyuneysickle

Quote from: Fabs on November 11, 2014, 02:01:34 PM
I've finally decided to make a request thread here as well. Hi! I'm new and a still unapproved member, so I'd like to spend my time here until I get the huge privilege to see the adult section ^.^

I was willing to try a vampire-related roleplay, to be honest, with limited blood, of course (meaning, it would have to  be kept PG-13). I was also wishing to make it mostly a shonen ai story, since I really like that genre, but I don't mind either yuri or a straight story neither.

So.. if you need to spend your time, like me, are bored, or just became interested about this, feel free to tell me so in this thread (since I think I can't receiver nor send PMs yet)

P.S. : I'm also open to any other kind of story you want to try out,so feel free to ask me about anything! ^^

I would love to try this, sounds just like my kind of genre. ^^

Angelus

I would be happy to oblige your request.

Will you also be a vampire?
A/A "Time to relax." [8/03/2015]
Time to get cracking. Settling in, boutta eat, then it's work.

Eternal Eternity

Hi there....Once more!

I was dragged out of the forums mainly due to hectic and chaotic RL events...But now I'm back and once more with a bit of free time until I get to know whether I'm approved or not. So...I'm just looking for some PG13/non-adult roleplays again. It can engage either two males, two females or a male and a female character, I don't mind. My favourite genres are either supernatural or fantasy roleplays, but I'm open to almost any kind of scenario or idea you might be willing to try.

So, if you happen to also have some free  time either because you are also waiting to be approved or for whatever reason and happen to be interested, let me know! (Please note I can't still read or send PMs).

Hope to hear from you soon! Thank you in advance!

Serenity

Hi Fabs :) I would be pretty interested in doing something supernatural related with you. Are you looking for anything in specific in that area?
My O/O's
Serenity's RP Requests

Current Mood: Tired || RP Status: Actively Seeking

Currently in the works: Darkness Rising

Eternal Eternity

Quote from: Serenity on January 30, 2016, 02:40:23 PM
Hi Fabs :) I would be pretty interested in doing something supernatural related with you. Are you looking for anything in specific in that area?

Hi Serenity! :)

Well....As long as it's PG13, I'm pretty much up for anything. Every time I hear "supernatural" the first things that comes to my mind are either vampires/werewolves or ghosts. But, as said, I'm really open to any kind of supernatural being you'd want to include. So... May I ask for your preferences in this area? :) Also..Do you want to include two females, two males or a female and a male character?

Serenity

Would mind doing a vampire rp, they are my favorite. And f/f would be fine.
With it being PG -13,  would you be interested in doing some type of vampire school or boarding school setting?
My O/O's
Serenity's RP Requests

Eternal Eternity

Quote from: Serenity on January 31, 2016, 11:53:51 AM
Would mind doing a vampire rp, they are my favorite. And f/f would be fine.
With it being PG -13,  would you be interested in doing some type of vampire school or boarding school setting?

The first thing that came to my mind when I read the "vampire school" thing was Vampire Knight, I don't know exactly why... :p

But yeah, that idea actually sounds totally awesome! Maybe one of the characters could be the new student and the other could be a popular girl or something like that who suddenly feels jealous about the new girl...What do you think about that? :3

Serenity

Haha xD Could be a good setting. Doesnt need to be entirely like it, as we can have it as an all vampire school. And the new student idea works great! I was actually leaning towards something that involved one of the characters being new xD
My O/O's
Serenity's RP Requests

Eternal Eternity

Quote from: Serenity on February 01, 2016, 02:04:50 PM
Haha xD Could be a good setting. Doesnt need to be entirely like it, as we can have it as an all vampire school. And the new student idea works great! I was actually leaning towards something that involved one of the characters being new xD

Sure! All vampires seems rather fun as well :) So...Which character would you want to play as? I'm fine with either really, so you can pick whichever you want :)

Serenity

I'd like to play the new girl if that is alright.
My O/O's
Serenity's RP Requests

Eternal Eternity

Quote from: Serenity on February 01, 2016, 06:21:22 PM
I'd like to play the new girl if that is alright.

Sure, I guess I'll be taking the popular female's role then. Shall we start already? And, if so...Mind starting? (I just thought that, given the plot, it might be better if you started. I can set the thread up instead if you wish though...)

Serenity

My O/O's
Serenity's RP Requests