Looking for something new (Sub F LF Dom M)

Started by Harlome, July 26, 2014, 10:48:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Harlome

Hey,

I've just updated my RP preferences, so there's a bit more of a detailed idea of what I like, to go along with my ons and offs. Please take the time to look at them.

The only real craving that I'm having right now is just to start a new game. I'm open to suggestion and collaboration, since I have no real preference on plots or the like at the moment.

I as a general rule only play female characters, I will add a male in for support roles or something like that but main character wise I play my own gender for the main reason of comfort; I know my own gender better. My characters are submissive, not pathetically so, they still have a mind of their own and can certainly be defiant, but in the end they always end up backing down or doing what they're told, despite not really wanting to. 

If you have any cravings that you're looking to satisfy or if you're looking for someone to bounce ideas off of, etc etc feel free to PM me. I do contribute to the story and have no problems with collaborating and giving my own ideas as well....however at the moment I can't think of any major specifics. The only thing that I'd care for is that the male figure is dominant. How they interact and what the relationship is is completely open for discussion: kidnapped and sold, overbearing/overprotective family member/friend trying to reel in the rebel, person of authority abusing said power....it all works for me =)

PM me if you're interested, and don't be shy...sometimes it seems like these posts and responses are akin to an interview, but I believe in working interviews to really see how things go.