RIP Jim Henson (20th anniversary of his death) 5/16

Started by DigitLninja, May 16, 2010, 09:56:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DigitLninja

Hello everyone.

I know it might not be all that important but considering the date today I thought it might be a good idea to let some people share there thoughts on a man who inspired so many of us to keep finding staring at Rainbows.

Muppet Movie - The Rainbow Connection

I can honestly say I hope to be half as creative and inspirational as Mr. Henson, and E keeps that imagination of mine working hard. ^_^
Quotes to Live by:
"The world ends with you. If you want to enjoy life, expand your world. You gotta push your horizons out as far as they'll go" Sanae Hanekoma,The World Ends With You. for Nintendo DS

"A post should be like a mini skirt. Long enough to cover the important parts, but short enough to keep interest." -Someone

oh's and oh's / Double A's Update 1/10 / Short Story:Memoirs of Renamon/ Hey [you], you should check out my 1 on 1's

NINJA VANISH! *disappears in a puff of smoke*

HockeyGod

DigitLninja,

Thank you for posting. I have such great memories of Jim Henson's work, especially as a child.

In fourth grade, I remember one of the songs we sang was The Rainbow Connection.

Thanks again for the reminder.

alx

Oniya

"Language was invented for one reason, boys - to woo women.~*~*~Don't think it's all been done before
And in that endeavor, laziness will not do." ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think we're never gonna win this war
Robin Williams-Dead Poets Society ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think your world's gonna fall apart
I do have a cause, though.  It's obscenity.  I'm for it.  - Tom Lehrer~*~All you need is your beautiful heart
O/O's Updated 5/11/21 - A/A's - Current Status! - Writing a novel - all draws for Fool of Fire up!
Requests updated March 17

DigitLninja

Quotes to Live by:
"The world ends with you. If you want to enjoy life, expand your world. You gotta push your horizons out as far as they'll go" Sanae Hanekoma,The World Ends With You. for Nintendo DS

"A post should be like a mini skirt. Long enough to cover the important parts, but short enough to keep interest." -Someone

oh's and oh's / Double A's Update 1/10 / Short Story:Memoirs of Renamon/ Hey [you], you should check out my 1 on 1's

NINJA VANISH! *disappears in a puff of smoke*