News:

"Wings and a Prayer [L-E]"
Congratulations OfferedToEros & Random for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Vampire/Human plot and post

Started by FlaminGlory, August 09, 2008, 01:00:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FlaminGlory

Vampire/Human
In the early 1900's a hunter had sucessful captured and imprisoned a vampire in the cementary just outside of the town called Endsville. A hundred years later, on a dare a human goes to where the vampire is buried and ends up realising him, seeing that she looks like the one that has imprisoned him, he decides to take his revange out on her. (Mental and Physcal. Anything goes. I mostly likely will be playing the human)

My post example

Everyone in the town knew about the vampire buried in the cementary in one of the valuts. The storie has been passed down since as long as anyone could remember, but no one was sure if this storie was true or was just told to bring the people into the town. Many of the towns people, mostly the teenagers made dares, either going down there to touch the coffin and running back up the stairs, but other times it was having to spend a least five hours or an whole night there.

Katrina Williams was one of these people who was dared to go down there and spend the night. Just because she could some girl a slut, which was what she was, during lunch and the girl set the dare, either she spent the night in the vampire's vault or be forced to be strapped to the schools flag pole naked. Of course, not wanting anyone to see her body, she decided on the first one, but later on she wished she hadn't as she stood in front of it, a flashlight and some food, just in case she got hungry and that she could see. Her sapphire eyes slitted down into a glare as she watched them open the door, she wasn't afraid of being in that place and althought there was something nagging in the back of her mind. A bad feeling suddenly came over her as she thought that she shouldn't go down there,but it was either that or being strapped to the flag pole for the world to see.

The vault door gave an eerie squeeking sound as it was pulled open and the heavy air seemed to invade her lungs. Suddenly someone pushed her from behind and she knew that it was her que to walk down the long stairs into the dark. Getting so far, she turned on her flashlight, so she wouldn't fall as she had stepped on her blue jeans more then once and that sent her bracing against the wall with her jean jacket, before she walked again. The sound of her tennis shoes,echoed around her as she contuined down farther as she noticed that it was starting to get hot and her t-shirt was sticking against her body.

After what seemed like forever, she finally reached the bottom, only to hear the door close behind her, if they decided not to come back for her, she had told a number of poeple that she was going to be here. mostly her firends as her parents would do everything they could to stop her. Looking around she found it odd that there seemed to be more light down here then on the stairs and she soon found the source of it as the moon light streamed from what looked like holes in the roof. Her eyes finally settled on the coffin as she slowly made her way towards it, wondering why it would be all wrapped up, as she truly didn't believe that there was an actually vampire down here. Touching the bindings, it seemed to break in her hands as it had been down her for who knows how long. The coffin was now clear of them, she settled down in a corner and prepared herself for the long night.

Samhain

Very nice I like it. I'd play the vamp if you can't find another.

FlaminGlory

sure, should we put this in the Extreme area?

Protocol

Ooo, that sounds like a good one. :o I'll be watching this one.

FlaminGlory

Protocol

Forgive me, I'm new. Would it be better if I asked to keep an eye on the thread? I say watch merely because it looks like someone already got dibs on the game, otherwise I would volunteer.

FlaminGlory

Your more then welcome to roleplay also, this is the one I can take many requests for as it could turn out either way.

Protocol

Well then, I would be pleased to join you if you end up having a need for it.

FlaminGlory

Would you like to start it tonight, I can do more then one on this type or plot.

Protocol

FlaminGlory

Did you want to stick this in Extreme?

Protocol

As I said, I am new, so whichever section you feel fits. I haven't yet fully acquainted myself with everything here.