Chevalier des Poissons

I have a manly opinion about this new layout:

It is so fluffy :3 I loved it :3
-I have Maro's heart, and I promise to take good care of it-

A & A

Vekseid

Quote from: Armanda Honey on November 22, 2009, 04:56:17 PM
I am loving everything!

I have one little problem however. Many of my pics in my posts are not showing.......

Link to the relevant posts, please? I see pics in your post history...

LadySky

This is one of them....all the pictures show until you get to the bottom where I have float commands.

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=53045.msg2460725#msg2460725
I dreamed a dreamed, life has killed the dream I dreamed. So....I dream a NEW DREAM!!! never let them see you cry.

Lilias

One little detail: In Who's Online, the icons next to the names (online status, plus messengers) are right-aligned. Could they be left-aligned instead, so the icon that really matters most - the online status - actually forms a full column? Right now it's really hard to spot buddies among the rest...

Also, can the list of 'logged in today' become collapsible again?

Otherwise, we look super-sleek, we do.
To go in the dark with a light is to know the light.
To know the dark, go dark. Go without sight,
and find that the dark, too, blooms and sings,
and is traveled by dark feet and dark wings.
~Wendell Berry

Double Os <> Double As (updated Feb 20) <> The Hoard <> 50 Tales 2024 <> The Lab <> ELLUIKI

Vekseid

Quote from: Armanda Honey on November 22, 2009, 05:22:10 PM
This is one of them....all the pictures show until you get to the bottom where I have float commands.

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=53045.msg2460725#msg2460725

Oh right, need to readd in that bbcode : / *adds todo*

Quote from: Lilias on November 22, 2009, 05:22:55 PM
One little detail: In Who's Online, the icons next to the names (online status, plus messengers) are right-aligned. Could they be left-aligned instead, so the icon that really matters most - the online status - actually forms a full column? Right now it's really hard to spot buddies among the rest...

Also, can the list of 'logged in today' become collapsible again?

Otherwise, we look super-sleek, we do.

Going to make logged on today collapsible again, yes. It's just a different part of the template. Will see about who's online >_>

LadySky

I dreamed a dreamed, life has killed the dream I dreamed. So....I dream a NEW DREAM!!! never let them see you cry.

Beguile's Mistress

Everything I've tried works well.  Thank you.  I'm still offering shoulder and neck rubs and scalp massages if you need them.

Secretwriter

I'm having issues with spacing.  This post I copied and pasted from Word, when in preview mode it shows no issues but in the thread a lot of my spacing has been removed.

Secret's Bio | Tanja's Bio

I see hell in your eyes. Taken in by surprise. And touching you makes me feel alive.

♦ Kitty's Brain ♥ Pockets's Lucky Charm ♥ Doom Cookie Monster ♥ Shade's Spanking Machine ♥ Najdan's Sinful Little Devil ♦

jouzinka

Quote from: Vekseid on November 22, 2009, 05:44:05 AM
2) Fix the ons and offs extension. The new theme layout broke that one explicitly.

May I ask what are you going to be tweaking about it? My seems to be working quite well, even the input part.
Story status: Not Available
Life Status: Just keep swimming...
Working on: N/A

Vekseid

Quote from: jouzinka on November 22, 2009, 06:41:10 PM
May I ask what are you going to be tweaking about it? My seems to be working quite well, even the input part.

The input portion should be broken for everyone, if it's not that's another problem >_>

Theme stuff changed, etc.

Quote from: Secretwriter on November 22, 2009, 06:39:35 PM
I'm having issues with spacing.  This post I copied and pasted from Word, when in preview mode it shows no issues but in the thread a lot of my spacing has been removed.

Hrm. I might suggest copying it to notepad or something first - there are a dozen different 'space' characters in Unicode and it may be stripping them.

Secretwriter

Quote from: Vekseid on November 22, 2009, 06:48:54 PM

Hrm. I might suggest copying it to notepad or something first - there are a dozen different 'space' characters in Unicode and it may be stripping them.

Alright.  Thanks, Veks! 

Secret's Bio | Tanja's Bio

I see hell in your eyes. Taken in by surprise. And touching you makes me feel alive.

♦ Kitty's Brain ♥ Pockets's Lucky Charm ♥ Doom Cookie Monster ♥ Shade's Spanking Machine ♥ Najdan's Sinful Little Devil ♦

Haruki

Just thought I'd pop in to say Thanks for the hard work.  Takes a lot of work and dedication to work with the innards of server-side technology like that required to run massive message boards.  I know I couldn't do such things with my limited know-how.
Always Seeking New Players!!
Want to write with me?  Please see the following below:
=====
My Introduction
O/Os & Lists -- Thread | Profile | Character Profiles | Canon Cravings
Request Threads - Haru's Canon Fodder (Anime, RPGs, etc) | Haru's Wholesome Needs
=====
Eep!! Who's Yanking Me Away by the Ponytail?! (A&As)

Sorsha

A pale blue-green would be nicer and make the orange and deep red orange.

and if not one has mentioed it--a button for making new bookmarks.
History is made at night.  Character is what you are in the dark.  ----Lord John Warfin in Buckaroo Banzai

Ons and Offs

Saerrael

Quote from: Sorsha on November 22, 2009, 07:26:55 PM

I'd like to add the forum is a bit too bright at the moment. Too much white, in my opinion.
*is a bit blinded here*

mannik

I'm digging the new color scheme. Blue is much better than pink in my opinion.

I do have one tiny little insignificant issue though....the big group sub-boards take up alot more room than they used to and seem to overshadow the rest of the boards. Before it was one or two lines at most, now it lists every single sub-board within said group.

Ultimately its not a big deal, but I thought it was at least worth mentioning. Either way, thanks for all the hard work you put into Elliquiy Veks. Thanks to you, this site really is something special.

Oniya

(Love the new avatar, Mannik!)

Actually, I think the default font is larger than it used to be.  Not a big deal, and I've already dealt with it on my end.
"Language was invented for one reason, boys - to woo women.~*~*~Don't think it's all been done before
And in that endeavor, laziness will not do." ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think we're never gonna win this war
Robin Williams-Dead Poets Society ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think your world's gonna fall apart
I do have a cause, though.  It's obscenity.  I'm for it.  - Tom Lehrer~*~All you need is your beautiful heart
O/O's Updated 5/11/21 - A/A's - Current Status! - Writing a novel - all draws for Fool of Fire up!
Requests updated March 17

Saerrael

Quote from: Oniya on November 22, 2009, 08:24:30 PM
(Love the new avatar, Mannik!)

Actually, I think the default font is larger than it used to be.  Not a big deal, and I've already dealt with it on my end.

Looks to me just about everything is bigger. I love the fact you can now see the entire avatar without having to scroll.. Yes, minor thing, but I'm easy to please.

By the way, I seem to have four buttons over my font color chosing menu thingy in the PM menu.
I can just about click between the (link) buttons to chose, but thought I'd mention it.

Mithlomwen

Just a little thing in the scheme of things, but when you click the reply button, the reply space is aligned all of the way to the left instead of being centered like it was before the upgrade. 

Not a big deal, just something I noticed. 
Baby, it's all I know,
that your half of the flesh and blood that makes me whole...

Dre

I dont know if this was brought up yet, and I didn't see it when I read through the replies, but ... the background for the IRC chat is screwed up.

Other then that, I LOVE the new theme. Awesome work Vekseid.
||Rest in Peace, Moreth.||||Absences and Apologies: Updated 12/18/19 ||

Lady Annabelle

Quote from: Lady Annabelle on November 22, 2009, 01:17:19 PM
I don't know if this is a problem for anybody else because it hasn't been mentioned.  It's not a big deal as I haven't checked it out on my other PC and I will be getting a new one soon as well, but...

My Shoutbox automatically starts at the top.  So, whenever I click on a page, I only see the top half of the Shoutbox and I miss the entire bottom part.  The top half shows the oldest posts while the bottom half shows the newer posts.  So, for me to see new posts in the Shoutbox, I have to scroll down every single time.  Then, when somebody posts in the Shoutbox, it automatically goes to the top.  The only way I rectify the problem is if I post in it, but that disappears when I click onto another page.

It's minor, but I just wanted to mention it in case anybody else has the same problem.

I would like to take back my earlier problem.  It has nothing to do with the update as the fault lies in my ancient computer and sucky browser.

This isn't my main PC and I will be getting this one replaced in a month, so please do not worry about my problem.  You have 6,000 more important things to do and I can live without being so up to date with the Shoutbox.  It's not that big of a deal.

Thank you for everything and I have to agree that everything is running much smoother!
All About Me  Where Am I?  Pixi's Twin  Miss Marguerite's Wife **True Girl Gamer**

"If all else perished, and he remained, I should still continue to be; But if all else remained, and he were annihilated, the universe would turn to a mighty stranger: I should not seem a part of it." ~ Emily Bronte

"My heart beat so hard when I was near him, I feared he could hear my secret longing for him." ~ Destiny Vaestus

Hunter

Quote from: Sorsha on November 22, 2009, 07:26:55 PM

I must be strange.  I LIKED the black and white.

ShamshielDF

One thing that Myr and I have noticed:  Hot keys don't work for font changes.  Ctrl + B for bold, ctrl + i for italics, etc.  Not a major problem, but it is a little frustrating after being used to it for so long ^_^

And thank you.  I'm intimately familiar with the joys of upgrading.  Major version changes of anything are always fun.
Ons and offs!
President of the CharlieSariel fanclub ^_^
A&A

SinsOfEden

What happened to the referral links and stuff?   O_O

I was going to give mine to a friend to check E out and stuff and realized it was gone.  D=
  |≈|  Apologies/Absences  |≈|  On's/Off's & More  |≈| 

|≈|  Elluiki   |≈| 
{Between Zyrkirius and Lloyd... Zyr is currently present.}

~ Current avatar ~

|≈|  Zyr's Beast  |≈|  Lloyd's first intro.  |≈|

Vekseid

Quote from: Ghost on November 22, 2009, 11:48:51 PM
What happened to the referral links and stuff?   O_O

I was going to give mine to a friend to check E out and stuff and realized it was gone.  D=

I'll be setting up profiles so that people can pick a member as their referrer. Beyond that, though, it's just a matter of the module not being updated yet and having other things on the plate at the moment. : ) The mod author said he was going to, so that should happen soon. I did the bookmarks plugin primarily because it's lost author support.

SinsOfEden

Quote from: Vekseid on November 23, 2009, 12:09:43 AM
I'll be setting up profiles so that people can pick a member as their referrer. Beyond that, though, it's just a matter of the module not being updated yet and having other things on the plate at the moment. : ) The mod author said he was going to, so that should happen soon. I did the bookmarks plugin primarily because it's lost author support.

Ah, okies. I was just wondering.  :P

Thanks again, Veks. This new stuff is astounding. I love it.     
  |≈|  Apologies/Absences  |≈|  On's/Off's & More  |≈| 

|≈|  Elluiki   |≈| 
{Between Zyrkirius and Lloyd... Zyr is currently present.}

~ Current avatar ~

|≈|  Zyr's Beast  |≈|  Lloyd's first intro.  |≈|