what are you wearing?

Started by Cherri Tart, September 18, 2007, 04:30:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sweet Innocence

Pink polish on my fingers and toes....

and a towel.
There is no such thing as innocence, only degrees of guilt.

Ons and Offs

DarkAngel

Skirt with no undies and a shirt

Sora

Red and pink underwear, red bra, my favorite black jeans with my Nightmare Before Christmas belt, and a really cute light blue button-down shirt. I could probably lose the tennis shoes and socks, but my toes'll get cold. ;D
I'll be your pet... If you can make me sit, stay, and come.

Sora's Spots

Sweet Innocence

candle light and nail polish

Ons and Offs

Bayushi

One last before bed.

Absolutely nothing. It's too damned hot for clothes.

Just glad my roommate is in bed already, else he'd be getting quite a peep show.

:P

Beatrice Black

A thin black cotton robe over a white cotton nightdress and matching panties.

And socks, because my feet are cold.
ON and OFF - RP requests UPDATED JANUARY 2024 and also for chat

A blog, of sorts! - Icon from Morgana. I want to be her when I grow up.

And while you're clicking links, visit GreaterGood and donate to charity for free. :)

Antone

Tan t-shirt, ACU (Army combat uniform) top, ACU bottoms, green socks, tan boots, tan belt, glasses, and the awesomeness that is my face ^_^
Ons and Offs
RPs Desired

Caution when handling: Reacts violently when exposed to stupidity...

Bliss

A 3/4 sleeve maroon shirt with a sort of wrap top that's pulled into a V-neck by a large wooden circular buckle looking thing in the middle of my cleavage. Long grey diagonally-plaid a-line skirt. Black 3.5 inch round-toe t-strap heels with silver scalloped edging. The usual rings and silver collar. Hair's damp, pulled into a low twisting knot.
O/O ~ Wiki ~ A/A ~ Discord: Bliss#0337
I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing.
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

Sweet Innocence

White silk trousers and blazer, yellow silk chemise and white strappy high-heeled sandals

Ons and Offs

Juicy

a pair of gym shorts and a t-shirt that reads WHO'S HUNG LIKE A BULL? that i got from a concert in japan

OneOfAKiind

that dress! lol. that's it.
and when you think of me years down the line, I hope you can't find one good thing to say

Lirliel

*peeks under it*

Yup.. she's right!

*Grins*

Right now I'm wearing a white t-shirt and a pair of black sweats and no socks!
"Jealousy would be far less torturous if we understood that love is a passion entirely unrelated to our merits."

"A minute of perfection was worth the effort. A moment was the most you could ever expect from perfection."

OneOfAKiind

*giggles at Lirliel* ;)

now i wearing this! bed times <3 ilovepink
and when you think of me years down the line, I hope you can't find one good thing to say

Lirliel

That.. is so PINK! *Grabs her goggles*

Still.. also some beautiful smooth legs *winks*
"Jealousy would be far less torturous if we understood that love is a passion entirely unrelated to our merits."

"A minute of perfection was worth the effort. A moment was the most you could ever expect from perfection."

Captain Maltese

Posting status:  25th December: Up To Date 5 of 9 : last month 2, this month 5, total 38 posts for 2023.

O/O            Current stories

BaronS

Very pink and very cute OneOfAKiind...

As for me I have no pink on at the moment - faded black cargoes (formerly work pants), black long sleeve shirt with a grey and white design (three horizontal lines and three vertical lines) on the left shoulder, mismatched socks and a pen behind my ear. 
Gone Walkabout. 

Will return.

Duncan

*Looks at One and passes out.*

Work uniform.

Dakota

Boxer shorts, jeans and socks, thats it

DarkAngel

Sweet Innocence

Just my underpants, my laptop and a crossword puzzle

Ons and Offs

Dakota

* Boian siddles up next to sweet~ well hello there  ;D

Sora

Sweet? How do you wear a crossword puzzle? o.O

Black jeans, a pink tank top, and well-coordinated black and red bra and panties. Barefoot, today. :)
I'll be your pet... If you can make me sit, stay, and come.

Sora's Spots

Beguile's Mistress

Working from home today after a very late but very sweet night last night.

T-shirt and white cotton panties.

LittleNekodemon

a pair of jeans and a  blue and white  shirt.
One wrong move and you are going to be doing laps, solider.
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=38569.25/intro
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=38905.0/ons and offs

use my ims only for role-playing- ask me here first, thankx
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=168652.0

Bliss

Sleeveless peach ribbed shirt over a light knee-length pencil skirt with a Polynesian island print all over it. Black framed glasses, black wingtip high heels, and the usual jewelery assortment. Hair is up in a doubled-over ponytail, and is still dripping curls thanks to all the rain and humidity.
O/O ~ Wiki ~ A/A ~ Discord: Bliss#0337
I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing.
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3