what are you wearing?

Started by Cherri Tart, September 18, 2007, 04:30:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

LittleNekodemon

a black shirt and pants
One wrong move and you are going to be doing laps, solider.
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=38569.25/intro
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=38905.0/ons and offs

use my ims only for role-playing- ask me here first, thankx
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=168652.0

Echo

After a super casual friday, I'm wearing a really slouchy knit beanie with messy, wavy hair. Jean cut off shorts that go down to mid thigh. They were full length skinnies last week, but I was possessed by the summer heat to make a spur of the moment change. I don't regret it! Also, an assortment of bulky silver rings collected from different places I've been to. No make up. A loose white jersey deep v-neck tee. No cleavage, just skin. Plus, a largeish sun shaped pin on my sleeve that says "Hi, Sunshine!" given to me by a friend today. Barefoot. Mmhmm.

Greg MD

A faded green and purple flannel button up shirt, navy blue beanie, socks. That's all.  ;D

Echo

Today I'm wearing a silky dark grey shirt with a scoop neck. The sleeves are shortish and the entire shirt is really loose and airy. It's great for summer because the material is so light and breezy. My shirt's loosely tucked into my new red, orange, grey plaid wool pencil skirt which stops at mid thigh, maybe a little shorter. Totally not a summer item, but I found it just recently and I'm too in love with it to be rational. I'm still skipping around barefoot, I haven't put my shoes on yet. No accessories, no jewelry. My hair's up in a side bun with one braid going from front to back. Annnnd I'm chewing apple flavored gum. :>

HairyHeretic

Black track pants and my "You all saw it! That orphanage attacked me!" LFG t shirt.
Hairys Likes, Dislikes, Games n Stuff

Cattle die, kinsmen die
You too one day shall die
I know a thing that will never die
Fair fame of one who has earned it.

Asmea

brown and black snakeskin boots with an old pair of bootcut jeans, that have two rips on my left knee and one rip on my right thigh , there old but i love them. they just fit so well...*chuckles*  a blakc leather belt with white vintage kitty heads in line work still. with a vince ray square black buckle depicting a pin up girl wearing a leopard skin dress with a high slit and a tail along with the kitty ears, surrounded by several stars and reading " Wild Kitten" , chest is clad in a black wife beater , and ontop of that im wearing a black and white checkered button up shirt thats tucked in the pants to show off the buckle, on the back of the shirt if the Lucky 13 logo skull with the additional text " Tattoo your soul" , im wearing no rings or necklaces today,a nd the only visable jewelry are my earplugs which are an inch wide black steel rings. Head is shaven at this point due to having to work in the food industries and a quiff only complicates that.

Bliss

I am intrigued; What is a quiff?

I'm wearing my brown capped sleeve wrap top tunic shirt, brown with a big white hawaiian looking pattern. I couldn't find my tank top to wear under it, so I have a paper clip holding the neckline at a relatively decent level of closure - my coworkers don't need to see my bra. Long black hippie skirt, green 4-inch round-toe double strap heels . The usual jewelry and whatnot; hair is scrunched back in a curly knot at the base of my skull, still unwashed and full of chlorine and sunshine.
O/O ~ Wiki ~ A/A ~ Discord: Bliss#0337
I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing.
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

Asmea

a quiff, well think along the lines of JOhnny cahs his hairstyle, but just a tad more aggressive, shorter to the sides and the greased up part reaches high..... i dont realyl have a decent image of it, but you coudl compare it to a mohawk thats been greased back into the 50's

Greg MD

Black socks.

Edit: Oh, and a cross around my neck.

CWand

Glasses, socks, panties, bra that's it.
If the universe is infinite, and there are an infinite number of universes that could exist, there must be by definition of the world infinite, an infinite number of worlds, and possibilities out there, and somewhere our lives played out with no regrets, fears, or discomfort.  If only that worked in practice....

Ons and Offs

Kazyth

Black Hanes Boxer-Briefs, and my headphones for work.
A rose by any other name... still has thorns you can prick someone with. - Me.

CWand

Shorts, and T-shirt now on top of earlier things :P
If the universe is infinite, and there are an infinite number of universes that could exist, there must be by definition of the world infinite, an infinite number of worlds, and possibilities out there, and somewhere our lives played out with no regrets, fears, or discomfort.  If only that worked in practice....

Ons and Offs

Bayushi

Yes, it says Wal Mart.... but *shrugs*.

http://www.walmart.com/catalog/product.do?product_id=10790061

Not the best idea, cause it's cold here for some idiotic reason. 55°F, for some crazy reason. In the middle of JULY!

I know it's the Pacific Northwest and all... but c'mon!  ???

LittleNekodemon

black  running pants, great and white sweater and sneakers
One wrong move and you are going to be doing laps, solider.
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=38569.25/intro
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=38905.0/ons and offs

use my ims only for role-playing- ask me here first, thankx
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=168652.0

Bliss

Red micro-ribbed sleeveless shirt, olivegreen on darkgreen oversized houndstooth pattern skirt, brown leather mules. Black brooks brothers glasses, silver eternity collar, silver/white gold/diamond/garnet rings. Need to stop at a store and get some pants before I go see a show tonight, I can't show up and be a groupie looking all corporate!
I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing.
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

Echo

A huge thunderstorm is passing through. I'm curled up by a window watching it with my laptop and wearing a sweater I found for, like, three bucks at a vintage store. The fabric is starting to give in places and the collar and hem are starting to fray. I have to keep pulling the neck hole back up from my shoulder because it's gotten so stretched out. It's a few sizes too big for me and has thick black and brown horizontal stripes. Also, grey and black American Apparel jersey boy briefs that I adore.

Beatrice Black

A wine silk blouse and black cotton pencil skirt over white cotton bra and knickers and black knee socks. Burgundy lipstick, black eyeshadow. I took off my black kitten heels earlier, but just for this I've put them back on.
ON and OFF - RP requests UPDATED JANUARY 2024 and also for chat

A blog, of sorts! - Icon from Morgana. I want to be her when I grow up.

And while you're clicking links, visit GreaterGood and donate to charity for free. :)

Bliss

Green shirt. Green pants. Black shoes.

what?
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

Paradox

Quote from: Bliss on July 10, 2009, 07:54:24 AM
Green shirt. Green pants. Black shoes.

what?

Dear God, I think this is one of the seven signs of the end of the world!

As for me, a yellow Puma shirt with alternating stripes of navy with a light blue border and light blue with a navy border. I realized this morning that the shirt is a tad too large, but for now, I'm wearing it anyway.

"More than ever, the creation of the ridiculous is almost impossible because of the competition it receives from reality."-Robert A. Baker

Bliss

I could pretend that I mistook this for the Six Words thread, if that eases your mind any?

I'm caffeinated now and trying to chill. I'm wearing my black four-inch wingtip heels, with olive green trousers that have several clever pockets in odd places, some with shiny silver zips and some without. It treads the line of looking militaryesque without actually crossing into a uniform look. I'm wearing a much brighter green shirt, rather boxy. It has a scoop neck, ruffled/gathered with a raw edge, and capped sleeves. There are also three buttons running down from the neck, Henley style.

Start up your pacemaker again, Para.
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

Soran

Black t-shirt, black snickers, black socks, grey trainers... work gear....although it's only going to be on for another 5 minutes

Lady Annabelle

Why I explain what I am wearing when I can show a picture?  ;)

Add a pair of white strappy heels and a white headband in my up swept hair and you have the basis of what I look like at the moment.
All About Me  Where Am I?  Pixi's Twin  Miss Marguerite's Wife **True Girl Gamer**

"If all else perished, and he remained, I should still continue to be; But if all else remained, and he were annihilated, the universe would turn to a mighty stranger: I should not seem a part of it." ~ Emily Bronte

"My heart beat so hard when I was near him, I feared he could hear my secret longing for him." ~ Destiny Vaestus

leelan

My eeyore robe....

...what? My parents aren't home right now!!! lol
-Je suis belle, incroyable, sexy et un esclave. Je suis ce que vous désirez et vous le savez.-

Avis habilis

Black-on-tan tropical linen shirt, black pants, brown leather shoes from the Goodwill.

Which is virtually identical to what our graphic designer - who's a woman - wore today. Except for the shoes part. And now we have to go to a meeting looking like we match. Frig.

Lilias

White-on-black MetalWave 2005 t-shirt ('Summer Bloody Summer').
Black yoga pants - almost a uniform over the last couple of years.
Black n'grey Nikes, in need of replacement soonish.
To go in the dark with a light is to know the light.
To know the dark, go dark. Go without sight,
and find that the dark, too, blooms and sings,
and is traveled by dark feet and dark wings.
~Wendell Berry

Double Os <> Double As (updated Feb 20) <> The Hoard <> 50 Tales 2024 <> The Lab <> ELLUIKI