Girl next Door.. twisted for your amusement (F seeking M, NC, Extreme, Bimbo)

Started by magikal, March 15, 2012, 05:24:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

magikal

Hello!
So, the basic plot is there is a fairly typical girl next door, who catches the attention of the wrong person at the wrong time. The girl is slowly changed and transformed into the perfect girlfriend- a lady on the streets and a demon between the sheets. She resists at first, perhaps waking up in a new bed, with a brand new body, much more built for sex and pleasure than she's every thought about or considered. I'm very much looking for a writing partner who will help guide and shape the story just as much as the main heroine is transformed. The character would be quiet, shy, and reserved at the beginning, very much someone who is submissive and needs training from a strong personality.

Science/technology or even magic could be the methods used for transformation. The change should be slow and gradual, growing over weeks or months instead of 5 minutes.

If you have an interest, please private message me so we could discuss what you are looking for and see if we're compatible.
Look at my previous posts and read my O/Os to see if we're compatible.

Post rate: 3 to 5 times a week. Grammar and proper spelling are a must as well, but creativity and thinking outside of the box is even better.

Cheers
Julie
Take a look at my Os/Os to see if we're compatible.
My Ons and Offs
Magikal's F-list
I plan on posting 3 to 5 times per week, maybe more as time allows.
If I'm waiting on a post for you for 2 weeks, I will just remove the game from my list. Please message me to let me know you are still interested.
I am looking for a few new games right now- check out https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=342389.0