Waxing Rhapsodic [UN] - Volunteers and Buyers welcome! Come browse our Gallery!

Started by Esoteric Myobi, February 22, 2010, 02:02:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Esoteric Myobi

Ooh~ Yay! Welcome welcome, we only have a few players at the moment (well only a few who are 100% in anyway) so there are plenty of spaces.

I actually haven't thought of how many players total I would like yet...but at the same time it depends on how much interest we get. It would be nice to have an equal amount of staff and volunteers though. =)

...I want to be your wet dream, your daydream, your only distraction...
~O/O~A/A~Ideas~Cafe~
Status: Currently have my hands full running Bump in the Night. Always recruiting~!

Kunoichi

*just got back from checking on the neighbor's dogs*

Heh.  One of them tried to jump on me, but I showed him who was the leader of the pack... C:)

That did make me wonder, though...  If this ends up going in the 'Extreme' section of the site, what will Bring your Pet to Work Day be like? >>;

Angel Fire

I love to do this!  Very much!

Name: Angel Fire (everyone calls her "Angel")
Staff/Volunteer: Volunteer
Do you expect to switch sides?: Possibly, if the situation calls for it
Description: Angel  Picture this but with glasses too,except during her shoots.
Personality: At first, she seems to be aloof and lost in her own world but once she is comfortable around certain people, she will open herself up a little more.  She is a little hesitant at trying new things... asking questions to make sure that this is the right thing for herself... but once she feels comfortable, she will gladly go for the greater good of the project.
Other: She is bisexual with leanings towards women... but with the right man, she can feel just as comfortable with him as she would with another woman

Can you capture this fiery Angel and make her yours?!  Try before she slips away into the night... If you wish.
May we spread our wings and soar the heavens together for all time - Angel
My Theme Song - Can I be your Heart's Desire?

Kunoichi

Aww, and here I was hoping to be the first one to post a character sheet...

Name: Kunoichi
Staff/Volunteer: Staff
Do you expect to switch sides?: Frequently, yes. ;D
Description: A young lady of about 18 or so with a gymnast's figure, green hair commonly held back in a ponytail, reddish-brown eyes and big, rounded glasses.  Always wears a scarf as a sign of her ninja training, but otherwise tends to wear very simple clothes that are easy to put on and take off.
Personality: The result of growing up in a society that discouraged the obvious and placed a high premium on stealth, Kunoichi is a very quiet girl who harbors an intense dislike of loud noises and tends to bolt for the nearest hiding spot at the first sign of trouble.  People often tend to compare her to a mouse, but in truth she's not so much shy and timid as simply dealing with certain reflexes trained into her at a very young age.
Other: Though it's a terrible secret she would never willingly reveal to anyone, the truth is that Kunoichi actually washed out of her ninja training academy and was kicked out of her village for her failure.  A combination of clumsiness and the fact that she's nearly blind without her glasses on probably had something to do with why she couldn't make the cut.

Lady Kitsune

Name: Kit La Rue (Lay Kitsune, Didn't think my E-name worked well.)
Staff/Volunteer: Volunteer
Do you expect to switch sides?: Y
Description: Kit is 5'2 with dark chocolate leonine eyes.  Her hair is long, all the way to the small of her back.  It is a dark rich brown, shot through with caramel highlights.  She is curvy, slim but rounded in all the right places.  Her skin is olive gold, a trait of her Asian heritage. 
Personality: Kit is a sultry girl with a quick wit.  She is not above speaking her mind, but she is ever polite.  If she wants something, she is definitely going to get it.  Usually very serious, but she will smile, mostly at the wrong things.

....This is me, this is who I want to be....

Ahhh, yes, the Fox is foxy!!!  *laughs at myself* >.>
I am working on it, I swear!

Cassiopeia

Alright, this may get tweaked later on so ... view it as a rough sketch :P

Name: Cassi O'Peia (hehe!)
Staff/Volunteer: volunteer
Do you expect to switch sides?: I think it may be in order, yes (might the team need a makeup artist?)
Description: Standing at 5'7 she has a toned yet curvaceous figure - voluptuous breasts, a narrow waist, and proportionately rounded hips.  Her skin is fair and creamy, almost resembling that of a porcelain doll's, though her cheeks and lips have a natural pink flush to them.  The features of her oval face are set off by high cheek bones which compliment her full lips.  Bright blue-green eyes seem to shift color as if with the day (or the weather) and contrast with golden blonde hair, cascading in layered waves down to her hips.
Personality:  Cassi for the most part is easy going, not really agitated much by what other people do with their own lives but simply content to live her own.  She is contemplative which makes her appear shy and quiet at first though that is really not the case at all ... once her mind returns to the present.  Her personality is actually more outgoing than one would think and she doesn't tend to hesitate when asked for her opinion, although she does so tactfully.  With the outward appearance of someone carefree and artistic she can actually be quite a perfectionist when it comes to her own work and self.  Though strong spirited she is very kind and friendly and usually quite eager for new adventures, whether or not she in fact does it is another matter.
Other:  While going to school, and completely torn between art and psychology, Cassi works as a freelance makeup artist and sees it almost as an opportunity to paint on a living canvas.

Saerrael

My god, I turn my head and a book is written here >.>
I'll be going as my E-persona, by the way  ^-^

Name: Saerra
Staff/Volunteer: Volenteer that just happend to wander in.
Do you expect to switch sides?: Not sure, depends on what happens in-game
Description:
Personality:

Copied from my O/Os;

Saerra

Not only my screenname, but also my 'default' character.

Race : Angel, not associated with a certain Deity.

Inspiration image ;

Appearance :
Eyes : Clear blue, very expressive, speaking of intelligence. Can be rather piercing as well
Hair : Brown to deep brown, red accents. Curling well over her shoulderblades.
Skin : Pale. No clear markings, tattoos or scarring.
Face build : Sharply carved, high cheekbones.
Body build : Lean and slim, but curvy on the right spots. Supporting a royal C cup.
Stands at about 1.70m (~5'7")

Race related : Saerra has wings she can disperse as she wishes. These are feathery.
The feathers are white and iridescent, breaking light shining upon them into all the colours of the rainbow.

Garments: Normally wears a simple dress that ends halfway her thighs in greys, blacks or whites.
Can be seen wearing platemail armor aswell. This armor is dull grey to contrast with the golden Light deity Angels normaly wear.
As her main weapon, she carries a Claymore which's sheathe is strapped to her back.

For those who have no idea what a Claymore is ;

Sizewise ;

(This character is loosly based on the magic card 'Serra Angel', ninth edition.)

Current song that fits with Saerra at the moment would be ;
Massive Attack - Angel

Sorry it's lenghty, my E-persona has been around a bit ;)

Aether

Name:  Dante lo Rosso

Staff/Volunteer:  Volunteer

Do you expect to switch sides?:  To be quite honest, I will have to play this one by ear.  I will play it out in rp, hows that sound?

Description:  He stands five feet and eleven inches tall.  He has a slight widows peak and a full head of auburn colored hair.  The hair is course, having a mind of its own, and usually is pulled into a ponytail.  He has a shadow beard typically kept at about a weeks worth of growth in length.  This particular beard only grows under the jaw and chin, then proceeds up the side of the face at about one inch in width connecting with the sideburns.  His eyes are hazel, and the color fluctuates between more green and more golden, depending on his mood.  They are shallowly set, residing an inch apart, under a firm brow.  His nose is broad and has been broken and reset.  The bridge of the nose runs in a nearly straight and slightly curving outward line.  Cheekbones are high and just wider than the eyes.  His face finishes out with a strong but non jutting chin, with a large mouth and medium profile lips.  His build is broad to slight working top to bottom.  He enjoys training and competing in triathlons, and is a strong swimmer.  He is light skinned, so he carries a reddish to brown tan that nearly matches his hair in color.

Personality:  Dante is soft spoken, yet animate when he enjoys a topic of conversation.  He will listen more than speak when he is around large groups.  Attentive, searching, inquiring, and one that can put together pieces of a puzzle and solve problems.  He very much likes to solve the riddle or find a more efficient way to accomplish a task.  Self confident, strong, sure, and one to know what it is that he wants done, and does it.  He is better at delegating than he is accomplishing tasks set out for him.

He is passionate about photography and does so as a hobby.  He favors mountains, trees, beaches, sunsets, horizons as the subject for his art.

He finds that hard and driving rock soothes his nerves.  Anything that gets his adrenaline pumping calms him.  His favorite activity to relax him after a hard day at the office other than training is boxing.

Lady Kitsune

Gah, i forgot a reason why she might be into art and photography.

Kit is too short to be a real model, but she is quite famous and sought after for her delicate lines in the Art of Kinbaku.

Rawrness!
I am working on it, I swear!

Saerrael

I'm pretty sure Saerra will just be wandering in and deciding for a shoot due to never having had one done.
Would make a lovely gift for a few of her.. eer... playmates. Yes, playmates. *nod nods*

Kunoichi

Kuno works to pay the rent, and got her job mostly because she has a tendency to keep accidentally getting herself tied up in that scarf she wears.  Excellent photo opportunities abound when she's around, basically.

Getting little bonuses to her paycheck for each such photo session probably helps to convince her it's all worth it, and being in a job environment where her clumsiness is an advantage is doing wonders for her self-esteem. ;D

Saerrael

Quote from: Kunoichi on February 24, 2010, 10:18:48 PM
...and being in a job environment where her clumsiness is an advantage is doing wonders for her self-esteem. ;D

*giggles* <3

Esoteric Myobi

Name: Esoteric Myobi - referred to as Myobi, Myo, or My by close friends
Staff/Volunteer: Staff - Photographer
Do you expect to switch sides?: Depending on the situation and partner, perhaps

Description: A typical Asian beauty, her oval face is framed by long locks of ebony that trail down in feathered layers to mid-back. Olive-toned skin looks almost porcelain when in the right lighting, seemingly that much whiter due to the contrast of her hair. Dewy brown pupils stare out of almond shaped eyes, Myobi wears only light makeup and many times goes with the 'natural' look. Standing at 5'3" barefoot, the magic of high heels brings her up to an average height of 5'5"-5'7". A shapely figure with an ample breast, small waist, and rounded hips that come hand in hand with a backside she wished were smaller and flatter, sculpted legs follow most likely due to her tiptoeing around 24/7 on ridiculously high heels.

Personality: A perfectionist of sorts, she despises last minute appointments, changes, and the like. Planning ahead of time is her forte and keeping things tidy is another. At work she is all business, relaxing only after she's satisfied with her latest piece. When her career is not on her mind and work is not the topic at hand, she is very carefree and easy-going, making for pleasant and rather enjoyable company. While usually listening quietly on the sides, she tends to become the center of attention when she finally speaks.

Other: Having stepped into the world of photography several years ago, she took a gamble and tried a different perspective that was widely regarded as taboo. Myobi explained in an interview once that her reason for doing so was in hopes of bringing to light that this 'darker side' of the world is actually not as unpleasant as society portrays it. In recent years, several more people have ventured forth to try their hand at what Myobi deems 'art'...and many, if not most, have come to see the other side and embraced it with open arms. "While many are tentative to step forward, they are also quite curious...what I offer is a way to quench that curiosity and experience a very different form of art firsthand."

An 'artist' in the making, she is also a businesswoman and portrays this well during any public events. When busy with a 'session' she is dressed much more casually and at times may finish the session looking rather disheveled. She is mostly a dom, though work still comes first, there are a few times when she will switch to a sub though it is very dependant on her mood and the other person in question.

~O/O~A/A~Ideas~Cafe~
Status: Currently have my hands full running Bump in the Night. Always recruiting~!

Esoteric Myobi

Liking the profiles everyone! This is starting to look like we'll have a decent game with plenty of photo sessions in between! Though I think that with only one other staff member (and a rather clumsy one at that) we will have to try and find another...and I mean another person who actually starts off as a part of the staff, instead of a volunteer deciding they'd like to stay.

Hmm...so I've been thinking. Photo sessions usually take place one person at a time (unless of course it's a group session). How would you guys like to play this out? One at a time, perhaps with the rest of the volunteers viewing on the sidelines? Or just all at once, but each staff member can get one or two volunteers 'ready'?

Also looks like Aether is still the only male here (cheers for him! Brave fellow ;)) and I'm starting to be under the impression that females just like to be tied up ;D What do you guys think? Should we try to rope a few more guys in here? Or are we fine with a girl's night out?

~O/O~A/A~Ideas~Cafe~

Saerrael

Quote from: Esoteric Myobi on February 24, 2010, 10:49:41 PM
Liking the profiles everyone! This is starting to look like we'll have a decent game with plenty of photo sessions in between! Though I think that with only one other staff member (and a rather clumsy one at that) we will have to try and find another...and I mean another person who actually starts off as a part of the staff, instead of a volunteer deciding they'd like to stay.

Hmm...so I've been thinking. Photo sessions usually take place one person at a time (unless of course it's a group session). How would you guys like to play this out? One at a time, perhaps with the rest of the volunteers viewing on the sidelines? Or just all at once, but each staff member can get one or two volunteers 'ready'?

Also looks like Aether is still the only male here (cheers for him! Brave fellow ;)) and I'm starting to be under the impression that females just like to be tied up ;D What do you guys think? Should we try to rope a few more guys in here? Or are we fine with a girl's night out?

I vote for getting a few men more. Maybe a good idea to change the title of this thread a bit? Add 'Looking for men' or something like that?

Esoteric Myobi

Quote from: Saerra on February 24, 2010, 10:55:51 PM
I vote for getting a few men more. Maybe a good idea to change the title of this thread a bit? Add 'Looking for men' or something like that?

How's that? ;)

~O/O~A/A~Ideas~Cafe~

Kunoichi

I vote for girl's night out, personally. ^^; Admittedly, that's mostly because I've never had the chance to try one of those before...

Also, remember, I'm currently in the midst of trying to get one more guy in here.  Keeping in mind our current needs, I don't think he'd object to being part of the staff.

And finally, I vote one at a time for the photo sessions, since audiences are usually pretty fun, in my experience. ;D

Edit: Great, now the guys to girls ratio will go completely the other way... >>; So much for my chances for a girl's night out...

Aether

Recalls the first day in the SB when he mentioned rope, and the rest was history...

*clears his throat*  Excuse me!  Just reminiscing...

Due to the turnout (which is fantastic!), Dante could be flexible.  This could entail him getting roped right into a situation or him being asked and offered an opportunity to watch a shoot before he commits.  Dante would be out of his element in this foray into the unknown if his first encounter as a subject involved too many extras.  Past the first encounter, who knows.  I could see him loosening up a bit.

Saerrael

Esoteric Myobi

I know that Cassi's trying to bring in another guy as well, so if the two of you succeed then we'll have a grand total of 3 men!

I'm thinking that Cassi's friend will be leaning towards a staff member instead of a volunteer so if your friend joins the staff as well then we may be set. That'd be four staff total (myself included) and five volunteers (so far). If anyone else joins then more the merrier, but I'd like to try and keep the numbers somewhat even. ^^

Kuno: Have no fear! I still think that women are more interested in being tied up, or doing the tying. While most of the men shy away and stick to the dominant side of the game. So we shall see! Especially since we don't need that much staff, just enough so that we're not overloaded.

Aether: I will keep this in mind then. Perhaps Dante enters later on and thus he ends up sitting through a session first, instead of going straight to the photo shoot himself.

Saerra: I shall see whether or not I can fit it into the title...but I'm betting that this will at least draw in more curious lookers and perhaps a few will commit. ^-^ 'Naked' is a powerful word after all~

~O/O~A/A~Ideas~Cafe~

Saerrael

Quote from: Esoteric Myobi on February 24, 2010, 11:05:52 PM

Saerra: I shall see whether or not I can fit it into the title...but I'm betting that this will at least draw in more curious lookers and perhaps a few will commit. ^-^ 'Naked' is a powerful word after all~

At least men will look, hm? Show them a little leg and they come runnin'.
*whistles innocently, wondering what the maximun in characters is the title can hold*

Esoteric Myobi

Quote from: Saerra on February 24, 2010, 11:08:33 PM
At least men will look, hm? Show them a little leg and they come runnin'.
*whistles innocently, wondering what the maximun in characters is the title can hold*

Hehe, it's the truth and they can't deny it! Women! Flaunt your goods for all you've got!

...Wait! Camera first...

Okay go ahead =)

~O/O~A/A~Ideas~Cafe~

Saerrael

Quote from: Esoteric Myobi on February 24, 2010, 11:09:34 PM
Hehe, it's the truth and they can't deny it! Women! Flaunt your goods for all you've got!

...Wait! Camera first...

Okay go ahead =)

*giggles, then poses most artistically, but only wearing her halo.. around her finger while she spins it*

Kunoichi

*quietly holds her scarf up in front of her otherwise-unclad body so that it's covering up the important bits, blushing all the while*

R-ready for my photo... :-[

Esoteric Myobi

Oh yea! That reminded me (I knew I was forgetting something!)

I changed the game's category to [UN] since I was unsure of what everyone would be comfortable with. Also, since the gallery varies from the most light [VAN] to the most dark [EX] I don't mind doing whichever fits the other person's preference best. If you're uncomfortable with anything past a certain point (for example, you only go for [VAN]...perhaps [BON]...and nothing past it?) then that is fine with me. Just inform me beforehand so that during your 'session' we can keep it there. Or for others who are experimenting with [BON] and are not comfortable with [NC] or [EX], also fine. I think you get the idea?

I will be keeping a list of everyone's thoughts and comments and etc, but if I happen to make a mistake tell me via PM or on the OOC thread that I will make at the beginning of this game.

~O/O~A/A~Ideas~Cafe~