Victim of the Vampire (Shade226 and Bluevamp)

Started by Shade, February 09, 2010, 11:22:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bluevamp

well that a very fair Question and a good one at that, well I have never heard of one having any in my time, but the Queen did tell me that she and the lord had one but its a very special baby and a very special way of it being done, but she never told me the special ways or anything just that I will find out myself, and I thought she was a little nutted, you see the one thing I did not tell you is that I still have a soul and a heart, that I am curse with, I believe
{{Missing Someone who is Special in My Heart makes me sad and feel Blue and Lonely}}
{{FATE
The sky begins to cry with drops everlasting, Rain from your eyes tearing so gladly
The bite upon your skin the mark upon you thigh, Raining tears of blood I drink as you die
Thunder strikes your soul and ice begins to melt,The mountain tops of snow crumble to the sea
You drown for but a moment and widened are your eyes, Just one taste of me and we live eternally
You drink to Fate}}

Shade

I looked at her, surprised. "You think your soul and heart are a curse? What makes you say that? In humans, a persons' soul and heart make them who they are..."

Bluevamp

I am cursed cause of it cause its not right to be one thing and not the other, but yet I am cursew with it and it is hell on me, only untill now that my body as easyed off from the pain I have lived with,,, that why I can still eat human food a little, and yet feel sorry for others... the heart"  only like right now I don't feel that way and its cause of you my Zane
{{Missing Someone who is Special in My Heart makes me sad and feel Blue and Lonely}}
{{FATE
The sky begins to cry with drops everlasting, Rain from your eyes tearing so gladly
The bite upon your skin the mark upon you thigh, Raining tears of blood I drink as you die
Thunder strikes your soul and ice begins to melt,The mountain tops of snow crumble to the sea
You drown for but a moment and widened are your eyes, Just one taste of me and we live eternally
You drink to Fate}}

Shade

"You mean, you lived with constant pain from the your heart and soul, for the past 100 years?" I hugged her, comforting her as best I could.

Bluevamp

yes from the heart I do know how it feels to loose all inclueing your loved ones, I lived with that pain and and having a soul that all would kill for, and my heart that why I have allways been on the move and in hinding as well, having a soul I can go where other vamps can't....~cddles in his arms~
{{FATE
You drink to Fate}}

Shade

"Well, it's your heart and soul that separate you from other vampires... they make you who you are. And, I'm glad you have them. If you didn't, I think you probably would've attacked me on that first night we met."

Bluevamp

well either way I am just glad that we did meet, it just might have been my night to be there, you see I didn't even know I was going to the lake that night'' it was just the moon and how it look so I thought of the lake, it was like something was leading me there, just pulling me to it,,, was it anything like that for you my lov
{{FATE
You drink to Fate}}

Shade

"I think so. I didn't really think about where I was going that night. I just walked wherever my feet took me. I was just so fed up with everything that night, I just had to get up and move, It didn't matter where. I'm so glad I found you that night, though... I don't know what I'd be doing now if I hadn't"

Bluevamp

yes well your feet knew to where to take you that night to as they say cool off and to meet me my lov,,, yes I am so glad and happy that we found each other, I'm very happy being in your arm and  cuddleing, I know now for when I awke you are here and that will keep me very happy for the rest of our lifes, I do love you my Zane ~cuddleing and give him a kiss~ now I just wish Kane get here
{{FATE
You drink to Fate}}

Shade

"I know you want him to get here so he can teach me what I need to know to protect us, but what about the necklace you gave me?" I reached into my shirt and pulled it out so it could be seen. "I mean, isn't this thing supposed to protect me?"

Bluevamp

yes it is, it is very powerfull, I do not know all the power it holds, but I can tell it like you very much so you must be the new keeper of it,,, it belong to the lord he was the last keeper of it, he told me little of it and that it would find its keeper, and it really look like it did Zane it you, the olny other person would be Kane,,, that all I can say for now on it ok
{{FATE
You drink to Fate}}

Shade

I took the shield charm on the necklace in one hand, and inspected it closely. "This thing really is special, isn't it? I felt something when I first put it on... but I haven't felt anything from it since."

Bluevamp

yes you felt it connetions between you and it, it has took to you, I knew that cause if it did not you would not be wearing it now.., it will shield you as much as it can from other bad vamps, and believe me you will come to trust it very much, it also will have you notcie you are stronger now, it cause of the necklees, and now that you had it on a good week it has 100% took to you, and in that you will be able to protect us just as the lord did, now when Kane get here the training will start right away ok my lov Zane
{{FATE
You drink to Fate}}

Shade

"Ok... well, I had better get some rest then." I leaned over and gave her another kiss. "I'm off to bed. Good night." I went upstairs, and brushed my teeth. As I stood in front of the sink brushing, I started thinking more about what Bluevamp had told me. 'You will be able to protect us just as the lord did' she had said. 'I've taken on some great responsibility, haven't i?' I spit and rinsed, and headed for my bedroom.

Bluevamp

~standing there watching him do his teeth and all ~ I enjoy watching you, you know that don't you Zane,,, come walk me to my bedroom first and then you can go to bed my lov,,, ~get to my room and I lay down in my big bed, its all nice is it not Zane, yeah you heard that we all sleep in coffins and caves and things like that... that mostly the bad ones, the good one like me have a home of some kind... ~kisses him nite~ well nite my lov an early morning for you I believe
{{FATE
You drink to Fate}}

Shade

I sit down on the edge of the bed. "Yeah, it is a really nice bed..." It feels so soft that I don't really want to leave, I could fall asleep right here. Still, I kiss Bluevamp goodnight, and stand up, and head to my room. I lay down on the bed, and close my eyes, waiting to fall asleep.

Bluevamp

see you in the morning my lov nite,,,,, ~now its morning and I hear Zane down stirs working as he allways is, I get ready and go down and see Zane and just stand there watching him work~  Mmm you allways get my blood going Zane just watching you and seeing you work I am very pleases in my choice of you Zane and I hope that you are too in yours of me
{{FATE
You drink to Fate}}

Shade

I turned and gave her a smile. "Of course I am." I walked over to her and gave her a quick kiss. "I hope you slept well. So, when is Kane supposed to arrive?"

Bluevamp

the word is it be a day or two, so I am just waiting on him to show up... he a sly one now you will have to watch out for him ok Zane, just remember everything that I have been telling you about him ok, it will help you while training and working out and in the battles with him ok,,,,my lov
{{FATE
You drink to Fate}}

Shade

"Don't worry, I'll be careful." I kissed her again. "Still, I've gotta push myself if I'm going to be protecting us, right? So I can't slack off once he gets here... Well, anyway, I'd better get back to work for now. I've almost finished with this room."

Bluevamp

yes it looks so good too, oh our home is going to be looking so nice and pretty, I can't wait untill you are done with it all my lov ~faints and falls~
{{FATE
You drink to Fate}}

Shade

I was able to catch her as she fell. "Shit." I muttered. I picked Bluevamp up, and carried her over to her bed. "How did you ever get along without me?"I wondered aloud. I found another bag of blood for her that she stored. It was the last one. Grabbing a clean glass, I emptied the bags contents into it. I gently lifted the glass to her lips. "Come on, drink up..."

Bluevamp

~as I am in his arms I waken~ oh my lov what happen, I only remember standing there and talking to you, ohmy did I faint again, I must have, I will have to tell my doctor friend that this past blood was not that good for me, well I'll take care of that tomorrow but for now Mmm being this close in your arms like this make what to cuddle my lov how about you, oh yes I must remember to tell my friend I will need extra blood for my good friend and your teacher Kane so he will have some too,,, don't want him to go on a ramp page now do we my lov Zane
{{FATE
You drink to Fate}}

Shade

"No, you and him going on a rampage would be very bad." I chuckled. "I hope that this doctor friend of yours can get some... er, better blood. That reminds me, can Kane control himself? Is he like you, a vampire with a heart and soul?" I pulled you in closer to me. "And yes, I would like to cuddle"

Bluevamp

Kane Mmm you want me to tell you more about him huhh,,,, well he is a lot older then me and bren around a lot, he has been every wheres, and he can speak all kinds of languages, the one thing I did not tell you is that he is a Prince, and he is very much a ladysman too, all the ladys just lovs him,,, but then I can see why they all do,,, but my lov of my heart is you my Zane, but I do lov my Kane, believe it or not he was my teacher, he helped me out a lot, he was allways there for me like now he coming cause I have called for him and he be here in a day or two, well what you think so far my lov
{{FATE
You drink to Fate}}