The Argument Clinic

Started by Missy, July 19, 2011, 06:34:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sybl

blue bunny sparkle

Think! Think! Think! Quit forcing me to think! Why don't ever just follow your emotions!

Linwood Badr

Always about your darn emotions. I wish you'd just realize the world doesn't revolve around you and how you feel!

(I apparently can't be mean cuz I suddenly feel very guilty and want to say sorry >< )

blue bunny sparkle

*hugs Loren, its okay*

The world does! Okay? It does! *stomps feet*

Linwood Badr

The world does not! I'll have you know, it revolves around me. In fact I think you should talk to someone about these frightful fancies. Also, stop stopping your feet, it's just childish!

(Aw, /hugs/ <3)

Sybl

LateNightKiss

Why do you need to know who he is?! :P
To be matter-of-fact about the world is to blunder into fantasy - and dull fantasy at that, as the real world is strange and wonderful.

Anesa

Why does he have to be so secretive?

LateNightKiss

You always need a reason for everything! Just let things be.  ;D
To be matter-of-fact about the world is to blunder into fantasy - and dull fantasy at that, as the real world is strange and wonderful.

Anesa

He's the one who stepped in the middle of this... if he can't hang with the big dogs, he ought to get off the porch!  That goes for you too, Miss Angel Wings!  ;P

Zaphod

Why is this thread mostly full of women arguing? Can't guys argue too?

Anesa

Probably because the guys are too skeered to go toe to toe with us women.  So it's best you be leaving.

Sybl

That's hard to argue with, but.. I'll try :P

Zaphod

I am not going anywhere, Ms Hat! What makes you think men can't go toe to toe with women? We may even step on your toes. HA!

Sybl

Who are you calling Miss Hat. Look around-no hat. Get some pants on.  XD

Anesa

Yeah...what she said!  ;P

Zaphod

Why do we need pants to have an argument? If you want, you ladies can take off whatever you have on and then we can argue. I bet you are too chicken for that. :P

Anesa

LOL!

Nice try, Slick!  But we ain't falling for that "I'll take mine off if you take yours off" crap!  *Looks at his pants* You first!  ;))

Linwood Badr

Sorry, not that kinda guy. Wait, no, I'm not sorry, you still owe me for that dinner! Pft, It's the twenty first century dear.

Sybl

I'll take you to dinner when hell freezes over.  ::)

Belle33

Just tell him no, why can't you be direct? Geeesh!

Ons/Offs, Stories & Poems, Currently Not Available for RP

Angeliqua

Maybe she prefers a bit of subtlety, a trait you should learn.

(EEP!  Sorry... first response I thought of.)

LateNightKiss

Always saying the first thing that comes to mind. Typical!
:P

Angeliqua

There's nothing wrong with saying the first thing that comes to mind.  Besides, I'm usually right.

LateNightKiss

Pfft. If by usually you mean barely. Then I guess you are right, for once.