What are you listening to right now? (Part 1)

Started by Lirliel, May 17, 2005, 02:11:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vekseid

Lirliel

w00t Vek's cool! :D

Children of Bodom - Are you Dead yet!
"Jealousy would be far less torturous if we understood that love is a passion entirely unrelated to our merits."

"A minute of perfection was worth the effort. A moment was the most you could ever expect from perfection."

Soulsemmer

"Come on now, who do you... who do you, who do you, who do you think you are? Ha ha ha! Bless your soul. You really think you're in control."

Amberghylles

Utah Saints Take on the Theme to Mortal Combat - Utah Saints

next

Electric Avenue - Eddie Grant

MadPanda

Safe and Sound (Sheryl Crow, from C'mon C'mon)
Voluptas ailuri fulgentis decretum est!
Omnis nimis, temperantia ob coenobitae.
(Jes, tiuj frazoj estas malĝustaj. Pandoj fakte ne komprenas la latinan!)

One on Ones Suggestion Box
Group Game Suggestion Box
Pandariffic Ons and Otherwise
In Memory of Bishrook

Amberghylles

Du - David Hasselhoff

next

Go Go Cactus Man - Yoko Kanno

Kalen

Kalen

Lirliel

"Jealousy would be far less torturous if we understood that love is a passion entirely unrelated to our merits."

"A minute of perfection was worth the effort. A moment was the most you could ever expect from perfection."

Caustic

'The Mercy Seat,' Nick Cave and the Bad Seeds.
Stories are for those late hours in the night when you can't remember how you got from where you were to where you are. Stories are for eternity, when memory is erased, when there is nothing to remember but the story. -Tim O'Brien

Bliss

O/O ~ Wiki ~ A/A ~ Discord: Bliss#0337
I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing.
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

strangely made

Elvi

YEAH!...Strangely has found it again for me!....*does the stalker dance*
It's been fun, but Elvi has now left the building

Amberghylles

Bat Out of Hell III (The Monster is Loose) - Meatloaf

Kalen

Lirliel

Kalen

Bliss

I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing.
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

Kalen

Bliss

Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

Bliss

Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

Kalen

Bliss

Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

Kalen

Merry Christmas Baby - Bruce Springstein and the E Street Band

strangely made

Seeing as it's getting near the Holiday season..I just put on  Firestarter- Prodigy.