Breakup with the person above you!

Started by stormkitten, March 09, 2009, 01:45:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Breathless Intent

I used to be able to wear white, ya know! Back before you showed up and started letting all those little red drops fall and stain things. I can abide a lot, the weird hours, the strange love of bats, and aversion to my cross collection...but my clothes? No no no, dearest vamp of Mine. You have crossed a line. Don't mess with a chick and her pretties. Get out!

Les Man

We've been together for a long time and... that DAMNED FAN!  I can't be with someone who's afraid to show their face to me.  ...I'm sorry but I'm leaving your for a Hindu chick.
"I will give you the world..." The Pen That Is Mightier: D'autre Personnes Vit (Likes & Dislikes)
Le Ons & Offs pour Les Man.
Just a taste: The Philosopher and the Stone (Writing Sample)

Flaming

Dear Les, I finally realized I'm straight. Sorry man.

Les Man

You can't break up with me!  I'm breaking up with you!
"I will give you the world..." The Pen That Is Mightier: D'autre Personnes Vit (Likes & Dislikes)

Flaming

this thing between us is just getting annoying. gerrof!

Breathless Intent

You seem to be much too conflicted with your sexuality for us to continue as we are. Maybe some day...but no. No, this has to be it. You should fly free and be who you need to be. Goodbye!

Flaming

c'mon, all this fuss, just because I don't stick to standard roles. I can't be just boring.

Stone

I can't wait for you to get out of those happy places anymore. Other people live in this house, and need baths too, you know! Buh bye!
The sphere was solid with Plunkett, and only waited for someone to be in; like, like the meaning of a word waiting for a word to be the meaning of. - John Crowley, Engine Summer.

To manipulate a man is a careful project. Too light a hand, and he follows his own whim; too heavy a hand, and he will turn on you. - Thief II: The Metal Age.

Breathless Intent

The teasing! Dear God, the teasing...Yeah it was great at first, with all of those whispered promises and silk ties keeping me down. But after a while a girl needs some satisfaction ya know. So, I'm off to go find some. Peace, I'm Out!

Stone

No patience. Absolutely none. Just a little while longer and you'd have received everything coming your way, but nooo. No patience at all. Goodbye.
The sphere was solid with Plunkett, and only waited for someone to be in; like, like the meaning of a word waiting for a word to be the meaning of. - John Crowley, Engine Summer.

To manipulate a man is a careful project. Too light a hand, and he follows his own whim; too heavy a hand, and he will turn on you. - Thief II: The Metal Age.

Belle33

OMG! I gave you that tie as a gift - and you're using it as a sex toy with other chicks!  Dammmm  you! We're done!

Ons/Offs, Stories & Poems, Currently Not Available for RP

gaggedLouise

If you on't invite me to that nice deciduous forest real soon, lady, we are no longer friends! There's so much hot fun we could have! :)

Good girl but bad  -- Proud sister of the amazing, blackberry-sweet Violet Girl

Sometimes bound and cuntrolled, sometimes free and easy 

"I'm a pretty good cook, I'm sitting on my groceries.
Come up to my kitchen, I'll show you my best recipes"

Belle33

I thought we were going to hang out!  But you're the only one doing the hanging?  SO not fair - it's over!

gaggedLouise

"Doing the hanging" like a painting? You think I chose this position? *scoffs* But wait, I might get you in a serious tie-up too!

Flaming

I have bound, gagged and took the gun from you, and you are still dangerous? I'm running right now.

gaggedLouise

You don't know whom you've been 'playing with' so we might as well part - I'll be coming after you though!

Flaming

Dear gaggedLuise

This note is to tell you that
you are a hot chick indeed, but you are too scaring.
I keep having nightmares about you tying me up and do your worst.

goodbye
Flaming

Les Man

Dear Flaming,

I left this note because I find it too difficult to talk to you... I mean, I already broke up with you once, and here you are acting like we're together again.  You're obviously obsessed and that's unhealthy,

I'm leaving you (again)

Mordred

Let's face it. You enjoy the finer things in life and I'm a Loony Tunes kinda guy. You like a bright sunny day and well, yeah.. I am what I am. And I know this blue thing is getting on your nerves. Don't pretend. Please. Spare me the look of shock. I've seen how you roll your eyes when I forget to wipe the hand prints away. I've made a reservation at the mortuary until I can find permanent arrangements. Goodbye.
*See Pillory*

DarkWorld0BrightHope

I know we have known each other for as long as it takes me to type this confession Mordred, and I haven't really given you that very much of a chance either, but I find myself with very little other choice than to end it, I cannot be in this relationship if there is absolutely no substance to be had in it whatsoever. I will be straight with you, there was never any chemistry between us.
As of now, we are utterly done. Goodbye.
Looking for writing prompts, 500-1000 words. Will do one a day.

Belle33

Dark, I can't do this anymore.  It's not you, it's me.  I can no longer watch you butler-ing and catering to everyone else while you neglect.  We're done!

TheLegionary

If you cannot walk around dressed, I cannot go on with this situation.

* walks away waiting for her to run after him*

Belle33

Run after you... I think not.  *slams the door behind him and changes the locks on the door.

TheLegionary

Belle33

I knew you would be immature about this!  We are soooooo over!