Kiss the Avatar Above You

Started by Milanthe, April 21, 2009, 04:50:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Koyume

Sneaks up from behind and kisses each of them on the cheek.

Macavity69

While she holds the pose, I kiss her softly in the centre of her smooth torso ....
Ons and Offs

Like a Timelord I've had a previous incarnation and ... this was it!  It took me a while to find it.

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?action=profile;u=19476

Koyume

"Guwhaaa!" *Loses balance and falls over*  :-[

Plants several kisses along her belly, each one lower than the first, before finally pulling away near her treasure with a grin and prancing off.

Adammair

Kisses... "now where did that avi prance off to?" *sighs and blows a kiss in the general direction of Koyume*

Bubbles

I kiss his left cheek, gently and slowly ^^
A/AO/O's
No more RP's.I am swamped for now.

Adammair

I kiss down her right arm, lifting her hand away from her pants and kissing the back of it gently, smiling at her, as I return her hand to her pants.  >:)

Autumn52

Kiss him gently as I suck on his bottom lip
May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

White Light be upon you if that is your wish

TheLegionary

I would kiss her cheeks before kissing passionately her voluptous lips.

lenka

Place light kisses on each of your tatoo's

Autumn52

I would kiss her inner thighs.  O:)
May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

TheLegionary

I would kiss her kness, exactly where she is holding it with her hands.

Autumn52

I would kiss his hip where he is holding up his pants

Xiphon III

With pleasure! -initiates a simple kiss on the cheek, not wishing to be too forward with someone so strong-

Autumn52

smiles and kisses his cheek in return.

DiverseDesires

Now who could resist kissing a trail up that thigh?
"The imagination is the spur of delights… all depends upon it, it is the mainspring of everything; now, is it not by means of the imagination one knows joy? Is it not of the imagination that the sharpest pleasures arise?" ~Marquis de Sade~

Imaginings  ~  Desirables  ~  Wilful Words  ~  Diary - A/A  Updated September 15th

Adammair

I kiss her gently between her breasts, and lightly trail kisses over the front of her throat, stopping as I delicately kiss her lips.

Xiphon III

Friendly, French Greeting. Good day, friend!

Adammair

*returns the French-style, both-cheek kiss*  Good day to you, as well!

Saerrael

*plants a kiss just above his nipple he's showing off so teasingly*

lenka

Taking hold of his ponytail I would pull it back to reveal his throat and kiss him hard...nipping at his flesh afterwards

Adammair

*I kiss the inside of both thighs lightly, starting just above her knee-length stockings and moving upward, stopping just before her legs meet*

Bubbles

A/AO/O's
No more RP's.I am swamped for now.

TheLegionary

I would kiss her lips, because they seem to be inviting me to do so!

lenka

I would bend down and kiss the lowest part of his pelvis that is visible

despickable

The invitation where to kiss seems obvious to me. I am so having naughty thoughts

“We have multiplied our possessions but reduced our values. We talk too much, love too seldom, and hate too often. We’ve learned how to make a living but not a life. We’ve added years to life, not life to years.” – George Carlin
Despickable's A&A 
Despickable's Wiki Page
[url=https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=133839.0]
[/url][/url]Despickable's Ons and Offs