Kaz's current cravings...

Started by kaz, September 05, 2012, 05:37:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kaz

I have a few ideas floating around, here they are.  If they grab you let me know.

~ What happens when you are caught speeding...... I have always loved driving fast.  They is just something about speed that makes me horny.  The road was clear today, a log, straight stretch, and I was able to put my foot down to the floor.  Just as I was hitting 100 mph I saw the flashing blue lights as a patrol car chased me.  "Oh shit" I thought, slowing down, and stopping.  Watching as the doors opened and the officers stepped out.  I had been caught speeding.....AGAIN...

~ The Housekeeper... A woman applies for a job looking after the home of a rich but reclusive man.  There are secrets in his past and many things hidden in the recesses of such a large home.  

~ Ghostly goings ons... a young woman moves into a new home and soon discovers she isnt alone there.  A rampant ghost enjoys her body and begins to do the most unspeakable things to her.

~ Slave Girl~ Shes a barbarian, captured in war, dragged in chains back to the civilized city.  Shes a fighter, and will need a heavy, hard man to teach her her new position.  At his feet.

~ Planet Domination...... Kayla was an astronaut.  Smart, witty and sexy she was one of the top females in her field.  Until she crashed onto a planet she had been studying.  The planet was a place were men ruled and women were counted like cattle.  She knew she had to try and get off the planet before she was found.  But her crashed had been noticed.  Even as she ran towards the dense forest, a search party was being formed to see who had crashed from the skies...

~ Raped by a stranger ~ One night her house is broken into, nothing is taken, except her...she is raped in bed and finds herself strangely turned on by it...

~ Behind Enemy Line~ Shes a pilot, her helicopter has been shot down.  Shes captured by the enemy.  They want to know what she knows and they stop at nothing to get answers...

I do enjoy Extreme themes.  If you have any ideas or want to twist any of these up please let me know.  I'm open to Male and Female characters.  I am going to play females in these.

Please ask any questions.  I like solid Rp writers and folks who enjoy a good tale with plenty of twists and turns.

Looking to write.  Sometimes life catches up with me.  If it does I will be back...