The DollHouse (M/M, Any Rating Possible)

Started by Suiko, December 29, 2011, 12:57:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Suiko

The mansion is large and imposing; ever in the public eye and it is as much a spectacle to look upon as it is to be invited inside its mysterious halls. The Master of the wondrous building is never seen, though figures of eerie perfection and poise frequently move, unspeaking from the grounds to purchase food and other essentials, proving that there is life inside the seemingly empty place.

Those who are invited are visited by one of these perfected figures in the dead of night, a hand held out in a silent question to follow. Those that do not often regret not doing so, and those who do are offered a brief glimpse at a dazzling, if eerie smile and are guided to an elegant horse and carriage which in turn, takes them into the quiet grounds of the manor.

The one who leads them remains as something of a constant guide as they enter, showing the vast array of rooms, the pleasant art pieces and speaking of the history. It all seems so normal, if grand... But then the stairs to the basement are descended and the true reality of the building is revealed. It is a DollHouse, though nothing of the sort a little girl might enjoy in her home; people are crafted painstakingly, every detail perfect and beautiful to the eye. Even their minds are created to serve many purposes, and yet all are lacking in that which makes a person truly a person; a soul.

That is why the place is so secret. The number of people clamouring for a perfect maid, a perfect husband or worker would be too much, and so those lucky few who are invited and given their own perfect Doll, tailor-made for whatever purpose they so desire, though all are (of course) equipped to satisfy any need... There are no flaws, aside from the perfection that males each Doll not quite human, and each is eerily quiet, as if something isn't quite right, despite the unconditional obedience...

This idea is something I adore; I'd love to play the part of a Doll for whatever character you would like to bring into the mix. I'd be thrilled for some cruel characters as well as pleasant ones... Just some ideas here...

- Doctor. There could be some fun medical play here, maybe tests to see just how human they are.

- Detective/Journalist. Someone trying to find the truth behind the manor; how are the Dolls made? Why are they so eerily beautiful?

- Wealthy Noble. What man wouldn't love a maid to be utterly perfect and attentive?

Just some ideas, but there is a Doll for every purpose, he he. Please PM if interested!
- Main M/M Requests -
- Other M/M Prompts -
- A/As -
- O/Os -

- Current Status: Resetting, reassessing -

Suiko

Hmm, for some reason I can't seem to edit the above post. The journalist angle has been taken, but this whole idea really is flexible so I'd love other takers! I'd even consider making the Dolls dominant under the right circumstances, so please don't be shy.

This is an example of an opening post for this story, just so you can get a feel for the atmosphere...

Hope to hear from you!
- Main M/M Requests -
- Other M/M Prompts -
- A/As -
- O/Os -

- Current Status: Resetting, reassessing -