Fantasy w/ Romance (F LF M)

Started by Midnyte Rose, July 20, 2011, 10:08:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Midnyte Rose

So, I'm new here. I'd very much like to get a one-on-one play going if anyone is interested. It'd have to stay PG-13, of course, until I'm approved and at that point maybe the story can move onto something more. I'll make a list of what I like to play below and whoever is interested we can get an idea going.

1. Fantasy - Modern or Medieval; supernatural creatures and beings
2. Anthros
3. X-Men - Original characters only.
4. Animals - Cats, wolves, etc; Could have a slight fantasy aspect in that they have some kind of supernatural ability
5. Futuristic/Sci-Fi - I don't have much experience in this area but would like to give it a go.

ClockworkShadow

If you don't mind a particularly complex, detailed environment, unique language elements, and a lot of reading... >.>

You are more than welcome to pop by, and hopefully roll a character!  Any questions may be directed at me in the linked thread.  :3

A/A

^ zee-oh-em-gee, it has an update ^
I am back... sort of.  I'm trying, anyway.
o_O

ClockworkShadow

It's a group RP, though.  I should definitely point that out, in advance.

May not be what you are looking for to cut your teeth on... but consider it an open invitation. <3

A/A

^ zee-oh-em-gee, it has an update ^
I am back... sort of.  I'm trying, anyway.
o_O

PsionicMyth

I'll gladly RP with you. =D I've always got ideas floating around in my head.

leviathanpar

i would love to join in this RP :) i like medieval role playing and see im not approved yet either so we both have to keep it PG-13 haha :D

Midnyte Rose

leviath and psionic, I'd love to get an RP going with both of you. separately, of course :P

leviathanpar

well midnyte rose would you like to PM me or shall we just comment here?

Midnyte Rose

leviathanpar

sadly love i can't i tried and for some reason i cannot send a PM how about we role play here? how about you introduce your character :)

leviathanpar

Midnyte Rose

I think the reason is because we're unapproved on this forum for why we can't PM yet. So we can just discuss and RP here.

As for my character, I don't know what to play. :/  I'm interested in either a Modern Fantasy or Medieval Fantasy setting but have no ideas myself right now. I will say that I would like to play one of these races: angel, elf, were, or a half-breed of some kind.