5ive Girls ~ Interest check (horror, non-con, multiple characters/pairings)

Started by SpiralSpider, March 06, 2013, 04:04:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SpiralSpider

This game will be very dark, supernatural, definitely in the horror vein and may include non-con sexual scenes (though you may opt out of non-con with your character)

Have you seen the 5ive Girls movie? It wasn't top of the line horror, but I found it compelling enough to want to use it as a starting point for a game here. If you haven't seen it, no worries... I'll give you the run down on how I wanted to go with my take on things, which is a bit different from the movie.

The main idea: -
5 older teen girls (at least 16) are sent to a Catholic reform school. The school had some troubles in the past and has only recently been reopened and these teens are the only students. They come from bad backgrounds, having issues of their own that made their parents want to send them to the school to "help" them - most have criminal backgrounds, though simple sexual promiscuity might be reason enough. Strange things begin happening then and it is slowly revealed that one (or more?) of the faculty members are attempting to rouse a demon in the school. Additionally, it is revealed that each of the girls have some supernatural gift of their own (in the movie there was a Native American "spirit healer" and a blind girl with "ESP" for instance) though they have their limitations (such as the healer could not heal herself). The villain is attempting to use these girls as the points on a pentagram for a dark magic spell (hence why they need 5 of them) to petition the demon(s) for a favor.

From here, the players can decide in OOC chat - who lives? who dies? Does the faculty member get what they want? Does the Demon take everyone? Are those that taken made to be puppets of the demon (like in the movie) or are they merely coerced to the dark side somehow?

We will need:

• 5 teen girls (each with different abilities)
    I will play one, so we need 4 more.
  • At least one faculty member working for the "dark" side
    (for a reason of your choice - does not need to follow the movie plot)
  • A demon (possibly more than one!)
  • Possibly some neutral faculty members or those working on the girls' side
    (if none are found, we can NPC these in stead)

So... anyone interested?

This isn't my usual cup of tea, so I'm excited for a challenge!  :D
~ My Ons/Offs, Characters and general RP info ~ Where am I?

"If you get hurt, hurt them back. If they kill you... walk it off."

Visna

I'd be interested in playing one of the girls, but I'd like to hear a little more first. I'll keep my eye on the thread.  :-)

hippyness

I'm sorry, but I have to comment. I have seen 5ive Girls. Ron Perlman's song was amazing.
Totally me in that avatar. ^_-
I need something exactly seven percent stronger than TEA!
Something I have found helpful from other partners. http://rh.greydawn.net/browse.php?c=hippyness

MzHyde

SpiralSpider

Siereis - I assumed it would be freeform. Like you said, the antagonist(s) could be the one keeping the plot moving. The demon and the faculty member could be moving at separate paces - such as, once the demon(s) gets a foothold in the school, he/she/they could start making trouble of his/her own outside of whatever the staff member's plot may be.

If a GM is wanted, though, I think we can work something out.

I just watched the movie today and, you're right, there was some sexiness to the whole thing but no actual sex. Mostly it was panty shots, a little kissing and a few topless scenes. I do not mind at all stepping the sex up in the game. I think it would work well, particularly if we set up separate threads for private interactions. (Like 'so and so's bedroom' in a oneshot for a particular scene, for example)

My own preference would be no actual rape scenes involving my character, but I'm open to mind control or altering (like drugging) and force. I just can't get my head past the rape in my writing, it's a personal weakness -.- It does not, however, bother me if others choose to have a private non-con scene involved in this game - if that makes sense?

SpiralSpider

Quote from: hippyness on March 06, 2013, 04:55:57 PM
I'm sorry, but I have to comment. I have seen 5ive Girls. Ron Perlman's song was amazing.

This?
5ive Girls - Save Our Souls

Hell yes, I loved it!

SpiralSpider

I think separate threads are only necessary for 1x1 (or other small group?) sexual encounters - just so they don't slow down the momentum of the main plot thread. (Two people might make 2 pages of intimate content overnight and the rest of the crew wouldn't have to sift through the pages to find where the game left off.) Of course, if everyone wants to keep it to one thread, that'll be all right.

zenpai

i like the moive too. it was better than most horror moives nows day.i would want to be in the story
I heard joke once: Man goes to doctor. Says he's depressed. Life seems harsh, and cruel. Says he feels all alone in threatening world. Doctor says: "Treatment is simple. The great clown - Pagliacci - is in town. Go see him. That should pick you up." Man bursts into tears. "But doctor..." he says "I am Pagliacci." Good joke. Everybody laugh. Roll on snare drum. Curtains.

Rorschach's Journal. October 12th, 1985: Dog carcass in alley this morning, tire tread on burst stomach. This city is afraid of me. I have seen its true face. The streets are extended gutters and the gutters are full of blood and when the drains finally scab over, all the vermin will drown. The accumulated filth of all their sex and murder will foam up about their waists and all the whores and politicians will look up and shout "Save us!"... and I'll whisper "no."

SpiralSpider

Quote from: zenpai on March 07, 2013, 03:39:27 PM
i like the moive too. it was better than most horror moives nows day.i would want to be in the story
Who would you be interested in playing?

zenpai

I heard joke once: Man goes to doctor. Says he's depressed. Life seems harsh, and cruel. Says he feels all alone in threatening world. Doctor says: "Treatment is simple. The great clown - Pagliacci - is in town. Go see him. That should pick you up." Man bursts into tears. "But doctor..." he says "I am Pagliacci." Good joke. Everybody laugh. Roll on snare drum. Curtains.

Rorschach's Journal. October 12th, 1985: Dog carcass in alley this morning, tire tread on burst stomach. This city is afraid of me. I have seen its true face. The streets are extended gutters and the gutters are full of blood and when the drains finally scab over, all the vermin will drown. The accumulated filth of all their sex and murder will foam up about their waists and all the whores and politicians will look up and shout "Save us!"... and I'll whisper "no."

Shadow879

I am definitely interested in playing one of the girls. I enjoy playing with supernatural powers and such things.

I do admit that I have not seen the movie 5ive girls, but the concept sounds neat.

Is telekinesis an option? I LOVE playing that. Perhaps it could start very weak in the beginning of the game and get more powerful as she practiced?

Non-con is cool with me.

I can ready up a character sheet if you'd like?
Never back down, never look back.

How to make love to the Dark

JohnTheGreat

This sounds pretty cool, I haven't seen it but I'd be interested in playing one of the male roles (perhaps a demon).

eBadger

Sounds like a fun concept - I'd be interested in a spot as one of the demons, envisioning an incubus with some mind control/illusion/possession powers. 

BlueEyedBard

This looks like it could be interesting, I would like to join in as awell. I wouldn't mind playing the teacher or one of the teachers trying to awaken the demons.
"The ultimate in paranoia is not when everyone is against you but when everything is against you." P.K. Dick
Ad astra - but per hominum
On/Off

MzHyde

I'm not sure this one is going to get off the ground. The topic creator hasn't posted in this for over a week, looks like.

BlueEyedBard

"The ultimate in paranoia is not when everyone is against you but when everything is against you." P.K. Dick
Ad astra - but per hominum
On/Off

Shadow879

Quote from: MzHyde on March 17, 2013, 10:46:14 PM
I'm not sure this one is going to get off the ground. The topic creator hasn't posted in this for over a week, looks like.

I doubt it.

Oh well. Hate when that happens :)
Never back down, never look back.

How to make love to the Dark

SpiralSpider

Sorry, guys - I was sick for a while (not sure if anyone saw that in my A/A thread?) But I'm still more than willing to get this game going. (Glad the sickness took me out before things got going!)

Here's a Tally so far (from what I've seen)

Girls:

• Shadow879 (Ability: telekinesis)
  • SpiralSpider (Ability: Animal Mimicry)
  • deusexkristina
  • Mora

Demons:

• JohnTheGreat (possibly another male character in stead, though?)
  • eBadger

Faculty:

• BlueEyedBard

Possible other characters:
Girls: Visna,
Unspecified: MzHyde, zenpai,

zenpai

SpiralSpider

Quote from: zenpai on March 22, 2013, 12:52:37 AM
can i have a blind Clairvoyant or a exiled priest.

XD Sure! Those ideas are pretty much keeping within the spirit of the movie.

Mora

SpiralSpider

Yup, definitely!  ;)

What are you interested in playing? (Should be at least one spot for all character types)

RainbowRian

Ohh. I may be interested.  But I will wait til those before me has found their niche so that I can choose from the remaining slots.

Mora

Quote from: SpiralSpider on March 27, 2013, 03:20:54 PM
Yup, definitely!  ;)

What are you interested in playing? (Should be at least one spot for all character types)
I kinda wanted to play one of the girls if possible.

Siereis

Just a head's up..count me out of this one actually..I have enough RPs going at the moment.