Celebrity Crush

Started by MasterMischief, October 23, 2009, 11:06:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PleaseBeGentle

• Harpo Marx - I literally fell in love with him when I was a child and saw my first Marx Brothers movie. He played my favorite instrument, and he had such a beautiful...for lack of a better term, aura. There was something that my young self found attractive and once I'd done my research and found that he was the same off screen, that was it.
  • Jimmy Page - dark, mysterious, a bit ethereal in the old days, comfortable in his own skin, funny, smart. I have a thing for black hair.
  • Brian May - great guitarist, funny, and brainy!
  • Jagger, Richards, Watts - I dusted off Forty Licks last week. I wanted something a little lighter than my normal reading so I borrowed my sister's (HUGE Stones fan) copy of Philip Norman's Mick Jagger biography and Keith Richards' autobiography...then Rolling Stones in their own words...as much as I still think Jagger's a jerk when it comes to women, I just want to talk to him. Keith...if I could understand him...I'd also like to talk to him. Charlie Watts is my favorite member, and I'd want to talk shop with him (I play drums).
"To be nobody but yourself in a world which is doing its best night and day to make you like everybody else means to fight the hardest battle any human being can fight and never stop fighting."
-e.e. cummings

O/Os: WhatAhWant WhatAhNeed - READ BEFORE YOU PM ME - OFFS ARE NON-NEGOTIABLE
A/As: Yeahhhhh...I Wouldn't Get Too Close If I Were You

StarIcy

I have a crush on Idris Elba

WyldRanger

Christina Hendricks ;D

CassieBear

John Barrowman is a current obsession.

And Mr. Wyld there has reminded me that David Duchovny is always an obsessive crush. Also, Jeremy Renner.

Then there are some lovely ladies I would completely bend on will for. Tracy Spiradakos; her blue eyes had me transfixed for all of Revolution. And I would never say no to the illustrious and ever gorgeous Scarlett Johansson.
Ideas|O/O's|Post Tracker
Click Me!
Random PMs always welcome.
Roleplays:Not actively seeking.
Posting Frequency: Up to a Month
Replies Owed: 1 of 4

A Painter

Right now I like this guy:

I saw him in Don't Trust the B in Apartment 23, and he's so adorable despite his creepy.

PleaseBeGentle

Quote from: CassieBear on May 13, 2015, 10:10:27 PM
John Barrowman is a current obsession.

Oh my, yes. I had it bad for him when he was in Torchwood. I love his smile, he's multifaceted, and he seems like he's a nice person.
"To be nobody but yourself in a world which is doing its best night and day to make you like everybody else means to fight the hardest battle any human being can fight and never stop fighting."
-e.e. cummings

CriminalMindsFan

Today, I'm crushing on the new Super Girl for the CBS network here in USA.

CassieBear

Quote from: PleaseBeGentle on May 14, 2015, 10:28:46 AM
Oh my, yes. I had it bad for him when he was in Torchwood. I love his smile, he's multifaceted, and he seems like he's a nice person.

I just rewatched all of Torchwood and am debating to watch Arrow if just for him right now.
Ideas|O/O's|Post Tracker
Click Me!
Random PMs always welcome.
Roleplays:Not actively seeking.
Posting Frequency: Up to a Month
Replies Owed: 1 of 4

Merry Gentry

Johnny Depp - any day, any time, any way!  :P
“And I’d give up forever to touch you, cause I know that you feel me somehow. You’re the closest to heaven that I’ll ever be and I don’t wanna go home right now.”

HannibalBarca

Emily Rudd.  Those aqua blue eyes you could drown in.

“Those who lack drama in their
lives strive to invent it.”   ― Terry Masters
"It is only when we place hurdles too high to jump
before our characters, that they learn how to fly."  --  Me
Owed/current posts
Sigs by Ritsu

Ssieth

*sigh* Jenna Coleman *sigh*

Posting Status: Hoping for 1-3 per week / game
My ONs and OFFs Page (8th April 2024)
One-on-one ideas (8th April 2024)
Possible Absences (13th November 2023)

My Tampermonkey Script for Elliquiy

PM me here or find me as ssieth on discord.

PleaseBeGentle

Jimmy Page - that baby face and such a sweet smile! Ahmet Ertegun also called him sweet.  :D

Then

Now
https://youtu.be/gR4Lyv1rdT0
-e.e. cummings

Elysian Radiance

Ville Valo... Croon to me, you sexy Finnish bastard. Just serenade me into calm.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nTeaUapAosc
"We are beings of starlight; we were meant to thrive in the darkness."
"I am a raging sea trapped inside of a raindrop."

<a href=https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=200656.0>Fantastic Dragons and Where to Find Them! (05/30/17)</a>
Get Laid or Get Slayed - A Guide to Make the Dragoness Roar!
Muse/Mood Status ~ I'm currently on hiatus from Elliquiy. Send me a PM if you need to be in contact; I'll get the email about it.
Current Posting Output ~ None.
Buy RPG Dice Soap From Me!

slytherindoctor

Quite a few:

Mitch Hewer who seems to have disappeared into the aether

I have the biggest boner for Nicholas Hoult. Plus he's like the perfect pb since he's got pictures with a wide range of emotions.

When I was a kid and saw Peter Pan, Jeremy Sumpter was like the one who made me realize that sexuality was a thing. He was one of my first celebrity crushes.

There are a ton more, but that's definitely a good start. :P

Clarity

Jai Courtney. I fell in love with his fluffy blonde locks in Spartacus.. I've been hooked since.

LET'S TALK ABOUT CLARITY (O/O)
I hear the sirens of redemption screamin’ out like never before
and there's a roadblock in every direction but I ain't stoppin’ ‘cause I'm in control

Black Cadillac - Shinedown

[[Problem - Natalia Kills || Into the Mystic - Van Morrison || Wrong Side of Heaven - FFDP]]

Piper

All kinds of hotness going on here!

jouzinka

Right now a big crush on Toby Stephens (predominantly as Captain Flint in Black Sails, but... he's the best Rochester ever, too. Forget Fassbender kind of best Rochester ;D )
Story status: Not Available
Life Status: Just keep swimming...
Working on: N/A

Vergil Tanner

Taylor Swift all the way.
Just...Taylor Swift.
*Sighs, daydreaming idly*

I mean....

Damn.
Vergil's Faceclaim Archive; For All Your Character Model Seeking Needs!

Men in general judge more by the sense of sight than by that of touch, because everyone can see but few can test by feeling. Everyone sees what you seem to be, few know what you really are; and those few do not dare take a stand against the general opinion. Therefore it is unnecessary to have all the qualities I have enumerated, but it is very necessary to appear to have them. And I shall dare to say this also, that to have them and always observe them is injurious, and that to appear to have them is useful; to appear merciful, faithful, humane, religious, upright, and be so, but with a mind so framed that should you require not to be so, you may be able and know how to change to the opposite.

Dubbed the "Oath of Drake,"
A noble philosophy; I adhere...for now.

Golden Spider

Emma Watson

I mean. Damn Girl you grew up Fine.

Here are my O/Os: http://bit.ly/1HmHtRE 

I have taken the Oath of the Drake: http://tinyurl.com/ptea68l

Jazra

When my family wants me to smile for a photograph, they say, "Dean!"

Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide
Ons & Offs
Absences

Boy, “If I and a slice of pizza fall in the water, which do you save?

Girl, wipes grease off her chin, “Why'd you let my pizza fall in the water?”

Ralhend

My celebrity crush...
I have a thing for brunettes.  This one in particular. (Katy Perry)

Post Rate: (Lethargic)
Request Thread/ Ons and Offs /A/A Thread
Active Stories on E: (Extremely Selective) 3/3 Discussions/Caged Bird/Maiden Voyage/Shattered Mirror/
Other Games E : (Taken) 1/1 /Chessgame 1, Mimétisme vs Ralhend/

Melanthe

Felicia Day, always and forever.  And Viggo Mortensen, but only when he's being Aragorn.

Clarity

Rami Malek. Just. Everything about him. <3 <3 <3

LET'S TALK ABOUT CLARITY (O/O)
I hear the sirens of redemption screamin’ out like never before
and there's a roadblock in every direction but I ain't stoppin’ ‘cause I'm in control

Black Cadillac - Shinedown

[[Problem - Natalia Kills || Into the Mystic - Van Morrison || Wrong Side of Heaven - FFDP]]

Aleph

Not in a position to pic post, but ...

Christine Hendricks
Natalie Dormer
Scarlett Johanssen

persephone325

Quote from: Lorelei Adelaide on September 02, 2014, 04:31:51 AM
I have a few actually heh

Clint Eastwood's Son, Scott.

Dustin Lynch

Chris Young

Sebastian Stan

So I realize you posted this a year ago, but I just now saw it. XD

Damn, girl. You and I have a lot in common. *giggles*

Eric Church

Thomas Rhett

Brett Eldredge

Dierks Bentley

Hunter Hayes
This doesn't have to end in a fight, Buck.
It always ends in a fight.
You pulled me from the river. Why?
I don't know.
"Don't dwell on those who hold you down. Instead, cherish those who helped you up."