The Avatar Above Me

Started by stormkitten, March 09, 2009, 01:43:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sweets

Makes me think of the chopped off legs episode of NCIS. They were compared to those of a pin up girl.

Mistress Maro

Makes me want to pull on her wings to see if they are real.
~The Shammy keeps the Maro's heart with him and the Maro keeps the Shammy's heart with her <3~

I don't like laundromats because I don't want people to know what my underwear would look like if they could fly.... or if they were caught in a really small tornado-- C&H

In short, life is made into a nonstop, commerically prepackaged masturbational fantasy.--Bloom

I thought I would create something that I would personally like to listen to because a very large portion of this world's art sucks beyond description. Yet I feel that, it's a waste of time to pass judgement and who the fuck am I to declare myself an authority who's cerified, one who has the right to critique. -Kurt Cobain.

Only dumb people try to impress smart people. Smart people just do what they do.
Chris Rock

saturnschild

The greatest thing you can ever learn, is just to love and be loved in return.-Moulin Rouge
In a world ruled by the dead, we are forced to finally start living.- Walking Dead
And I heard a voice in the midst of the four beasts, And I looked and behold: a pale horse. And his name, that sat on him, was Death. And Hell followed with him. - Johnny Cash

Ons and Offs saturn

Mistress Maro

Thanks that her avatar looks better then the character in the show.
~The Shammy keeps the Maro's heart with him and the Maro keeps the Shammy's heart with her <3~

I don't like laundromats because I don't want people to know what my underwear would look like if they could fly.... or if they were caught in a really small tornado-- C&H

In short, life is made into a nonstop, commerically prepackaged masturbational fantasy.--Bloom

I thought I would create something that I would personally like to listen to because a very large portion of this world's art sucks beyond description. Yet I feel that, it's a waste of time to pass judgement and who the fuck am I to declare myself an authority who's cerified, one who has the right to critique. -Kurt Cobain.

Only dumb people try to impress smart people. Smart people just do what they do.
Chris Rock

Ryieahna

What I REALLY want to do with that Av is grab a sharpie and draw pretty colored stuff all over it.

Myasa

"Romeo, Romeo, where art thou Romeo..."

Ryieahna

saturnschild

The greatest thing you can ever learn, is just to love and be loved in return.-Moulin Rouge
In a world ruled by the dead, we are forced to finally start living.- Walking Dead
And I heard a voice in the midst of the four beasts, And I looked and behold: a pale horse. And his name, that sat on him, was Death. And Hell followed with him. - Johnny Cash

Ons and Offs saturn

tesseractive

I love the way that coat hangs! (And the legses it exposes!)
~ Tessa ~

We are never not what we are, but we are never not becoming what we will be.

Fragile Dreams

Is she cold? *offers similar coat as saturnchild's coat*

[tr]
[td]
[/td]
[/tr]
[/table]

Myasa

Lighten up! The internet is not serious business.

Saku

*makes me think of demented things*
I'm back!
"Times change and so must I. We all change when you think about it. We’re all different people all through our lives.
And that’s ok, that’s good, as long as you keep moving, as long as you remember all the people that you used to be.
I will not forget one line of this, not one day, I swear. I will always remember when The Doctor was me."
Ons/Offs! vs Updates! vs Requests

Mistress Maro

makes me want to ask "Y so serious?"

Chris Rock

Saku

*makes me want to snatch her away from wherever she is and take her back home with me!*
I'm back!
"Times change and so must I. We all change when you think about it. We’re all different people all through our lives.
And that’s ok, that’s good, as long as you keep moving, as long as you remember all the people that you used to be.
I will not forget one line of this, not one day, I swear. I will always remember when The Doctor was me."
Ons/Offs! vs Updates! vs Requests

tesseractive

Makes me want to come along.
~ Tessa ~

We are never not what we are, but we are never not becoming what we will be.

Mistress Maro

Makes me think this could be fun.

Chris Rock

saturnschild

are the eye collar part of her outfit.

Ons and Offs saturn

Ryieahna

i like the color of her skirt.  And the design, and I hate her cause i cant wear one like it.

Mistress Maro

Is wondering why she looks so serious.

Chris Rock

Ryieahna

You look serious too...or sleepy...or bored...or unamused...

Darius

reminds me that curly hair is great to run your fingers through
When the avalanche has started, the pebbles no longer get to vote.
Ons and Offs
absence to make hearts grow fonder
Story ideas
Darius & His Ramblings
No one is an unjust villain in their own mind… we are all the hero of our own story.” A Lucio

Marguerite

Makes me want to rip off the towel or whatever it is between his legs.
*R.R*A.A*O.O*Wiki*Bordello*Whip and Apple*
You Keep On Crying, Baby, I'll Bleed You Dry
Mar Is Currently: Taking On Threads
Check My Absence Thread For Updates, Thank You

Myasa

You got something on your lips. No, further to the right...my right...closer...clo-ah! You got it.

saturnschild

got me thinking of the evil bunny form Monty Python.

Ons and Offs saturn

Mistress Maro

Makes me want to steal her boots.

Chris Rock