School for the Super-Gifted NEEDS MORE LADIES!!!! LOOKING FOR FRESH RECRUITS!!!

Started by Chreestafer, July 02, 2015, 11:09:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Angie

Avatar is by Lemonfont. Will remove it if he asks me to.

Come check the Cyberpunk Images Thread!

zenpai

the why is: choko is someone to blame for my character problems.

A villain use the stolen data to create micro machines to reprogram the human brain and to repair damage done to the body. i well put the rest in my app
I heard joke once: Man goes to doctor. Says he's depressed. Life seems harsh, and cruel. Says he feels all alone in threatening world. Doctor says: "Treatment is simple. The great clown - Pagliacci - is in town. Go see him. That should pick you up." Man bursts into tears. "But doctor..." he says "I am Pagliacci." Good joke. Everybody laugh. Roll on snare drum. Curtains.

Rorschach's Journal. October 12th, 1985: Dog carcass in alley this morning, tire tread on burst stomach. This city is afraid of me. I have seen its true face. The streets are extended gutters and the gutters are full of blood and when the drains finally scab over, all the vermin will drown. The accumulated filth of all their sex and murder will foam up about their waists and all the whores and politicians will look up and shout "Save us!"... and I'll whisper "no."

Angie

The first meeting will be quite entertaining: "I destroyed all that data so no one else could do it!" So the two might have a villain to hunt down...

Malgriff

Hope this is alright.

Player Name: Akumamika
Character Name: Tamarin Aspect / Tammy
Character Alias: Golden Monkey
Student or Teacher: Student
Photos: http://cdn.themetapicture.com/media/funny-beautiful-girl-eyes-ginger-staring.jpg
Super Powers / Abilities: Tamarin has the ability to shift or partially shift into a Golden Tamarin Monkey - This will eventually evolve into partial transformation giving her monkey like acrobatics, and a usefully dexterous tail.

Bio / History: Tamarin was raised fairly normally, and until recently was content as a regular high school student. It wasn't until a transfer student arrived that her powers manifested, the new student began picking on her at every opportunity, usually because of her hair colour and her distant nature. She had never been very bothered by the rest of the student body, she kept to herself and only a few people knew of her existence. She was cornered just after a gym class and to avoid being hit she shrank to the size of a house cat, in the form of the golden Tamarin monkey. It caused quite a bit of confusion and it took the rest of the day for anyone to find her once she ran from the room with her bag in her tail.

Basic Ons: Music, art, video games, affection, pizza.
Basic Offs: Loud noises, rudeness, crowds, invasion of personal space, fish, cold temperatures.

Sexual Ons: Sensuality, whispers, having her hair played with in an affectionate manner, mood music.
Sexual Offs: too many restraints, physical domination, leather, roughness.

Extras: Tamarin is highly annoyed at having to change schools and is even less social in her new environment. She is also quite jumpy.
Weakness: She is essentially human/monkey and is very woundable/killable. She has no special defences and isn't entirely strong willed. Sort of easy to manipulate.

Aditional Photos: http://www.uglorable.com/media/2007/0032.jpg
http://hd.wallpaperswide.com/thumbs/ginger_woman-t2.jpg

zenpai

it is insane how hard it is to find a img like that works.

Player Name: zenpai
Character Name:Zara Elsen
Character Alias: Zero, Patient Zero
Photos:
Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide
Super Powers / Abilities:  Nano machines
Computer hacker (naturally good at getting into any system.)
Data emulation (She can copy software and use it )
Total recall (she can recall everything she's heard, seen, taste, touch, and or smelled)
Psychical perfection (the nano machines keep her body at the peak conduction. she can dead-lift 200LB. she can run 5 miles miles in an hour. she is capable of jogging 50 miles in a day. )
healing factor(all the machines rebuild damaged cell fast)   

Weaknesses: without the nano machines shes a normal human.
Her healing factor can't recover from decapitation.
She feels all the pain of her cells being rebuilt.
She is immune to all intoxicant.
She is 10lb heavier
An Emp causes the nano machines to reset leavening Zara temporally powerless for a few hours.   

Bio / History: All her memory's before the age of ten has been erased. Zora's first memory is of being pulled from a burning building. Then of the paramedic freaking out cause shes heals heals from 3rd degree burns. She pass out from the pain. She spent almost a year in a coma like state as her mind  repaired its self.  Zara got her name from a nurse who took care of her. When she woke up she could talk, and walk like a normal person. She was adopted by a family of farmers.

Zara grew up with out any technology around her until she was 16. She touch a ATM and money started to pour out like crazy. She hook up with a group of hacker who taught her the basics of hacking.   
She hacked a site which lead her to believe that she was one of the missing orphan that dies in a fire at the orphanage. Zara found the creator of the site was the doctor involved in what happen to her.  After  he finds out who she is the doctor  leave her with all his files. The doctor commits suicide shortly after meeting her. Zara hacks her self in the hero school to find Choko Hideyo   

Basic Ons: knowledge, Reading books, bulling bullies. Non technological objects.
Basic Offs: drugs, being asked about her past,
Sexual Ons: domination, being in control, bondage
Sexual Offs:subjugation, not being in control, 
Extras: Is there anything of importance about your character that is needed to be known?
Aditional Photos: Place any other character photos or sexual photos here for reference, hide them however.
I heard joke once: Man goes to doctor. Says he's depressed. Life seems harsh, and cruel. Says he feels all alone in threatening world. Doctor says: "Treatment is simple. The great clown - Pagliacci - is in town. Go see him. That should pick you up." Man bursts into tears. "But doctor..." he says "I am Pagliacci." Good joke. Everybody laugh. Roll on snare drum. Curtains.

Rorschach's Journal. October 12th, 1985: Dog carcass in alley this morning, tire tread on burst stomach. This city is afraid of me. I have seen its true face. The streets are extended gutters and the gutters are full of blood and when the drains finally scab over, all the vermin will drown. The accumulated filth of all their sex and murder will foam up about their waists and all the whores and politicians will look up and shout "Save us!"... and I'll whisper "no."

Chreestafer

everything is looking good so far!

I really am liking what i see so far :)

Its late for me here, just getting home from my mini week vacation.  So give me a few to work on a few things and set things up. 

Quote from: MaiMizzu on July 12, 2015, 04:06:27 PM
Co-GM's.. if ya'll need help with anything, or need something for ideas or resources or to get you coffee or something, I'll help ya out! Just lemme know if I can help with anything. I'm pretty good at finding things online and such.

Thank You luv, ill keep that in mind here :)
“The Doctor: This is bad, I don't like this. [kicks console and yells in pain] Never use force, you just embarrass yourself. Unless you're cross, in which case... always use force!
Amy: Shall I run and get the manual?
The Doctor: I threw it in a supernova.
Amy: You threw the manual in a supernova? Why?
The Doctor: Because I disagreed with it! Now stop talking to me when I'm cross!”
Ons and Offs
F-List

Captain Whitebread

MaiMizzu:  I don't do coffee but I'm partial to Earl Grey.

Akumamika: You need a weakness

Zenpai: What happens to the nano machines if you are exposed to an EMP?

ALL:  We hope to have everything ready to go by the end of the week but that isn't etched in stone....
There are nights when the wolves are silent and it the moon that howls.

Sasquatch421

I'll get Alexi a weakness ASAP... I'm working on one, but with as hot as it was yesterday I stayed where the AC was!

bend

- A&A - On & Offs -

apygoos

added weakness
open for connections for Zach as well! friends, enemies, crushes, and the like!

jacobjon

"You fight for the wizard?" Black Adam

"I fight for those who can't fight for themselves." Superman

Sasquatch421

OK, Alexi has a weakness now as well. Not the greatest, but if I can think of a better one I'll update it.

Wolfy

Player Name: Wolfy4226
Character Name: Sarah Grace
Character Alias: Sight/Watcher
Photos:
Her Eyes:
Her eyes glow with an ethereal light when not covered by contacts.
Super Powers / Abilities:
Sarah's abilities are related to her eyes, allowing her to do various things with them

She has the ability to see in complete darkness, as well as through illusions and invisibility. Her eyes also allow her to see things at an incredible accuracy, much more than any normal human, and even more than a hawk. She can also make out details at incredible distances that would be invisible to someone without her power. Her eyes also allow her to see through certain things, including people and some walls, though there is no X-ray radiation or anything else with them. This requires concentration to perform.

Sarah's eyes also allow her to follow extremely quick movements, being fast enough to track a bullet in flight. She can use this to mimic others movements, able to learn fighting techniques and other physical things by seeing them.

Sarah's eyes also allow her to see through the eyes of others, within a 2 mile radius. People that are being "watched" are unaware of this, though their eyes get a runic gear within the iris, a sign that she is watching through them. She can see through multiple view points, though more than 3 takes a level of concentration preventing movement.

Sarah can also force others to see what she is seeing, up to a radius of 4 miles. This ability can be targeted or it can be general, where in everyone sees what she sees at the same time. Again, Runic gears appear in the iris of those that are being forced to see what she sees. Sarah can use both of these abilities on Electronics as well, being able to spy through or force Cameras and other electronics to see what she is currently seeing, effectly spying on or blinding any one effected.

Both of these powers have no limit to them as far as being within Eyesight. As long as a person is in range and Sarah knows they are there, she can use her ability no matter wherever she is in relation to them.

Sarah's eyes also allow her to read extremely quickly.

Because of her eyes, Sarah has taken up Marksmanship, and she has trained herself to use her abilities against opponents in hand to hand combat.
Also because of her eyes, she has taken up an interest in robotics and machinery, able to accurately see even the smallest turning gear or nanobot within a machine to fix problems.

Weaknesses:

While Sarah can copy movements, if her body is physically incapable of the strength required or the acrobatic ability required, she is unable to perform those actions despite knowing how.

Her reaction time is also only that of a 17 year old girl with a healthy diet, meaning that while she can track a bullet with her eyes, her body is physically unable to react in time to dodge a bullet, though this does give her enough time to try and minimize the damage from a bullet impact, if possible

Her two main powers, being able to force others to see what she sees and spying on others have an effective time limit of 5 minutes. She can push past this limit, however the strain doing so begins to stress her body, to the point of 10 minutes causing blood to start seeping from her eyes. She can recover from this, but only after several days of bed rest.

In order to use her powers, Sarah must remove her contacts/Shades to allow her eyes a clear view of her surroundings.

Bio / History:
Basic Ons: Candy, Meat, Books (Speed reading, natch), Robots (loves to tinker)
Basic Offs: Idiots, Bright flashes (Unless using them to blind others), Insects! Terrible fear of bugs, especially after she's seen their horror story bodies up close!
Sexual Ons: Doggy, Mutual Masturbation, Oral (Both Cunnilingus and Fellatio), being watched by others (POV anyone? xD), watching others. (Thanks to her power this is very easy...;3)
Sexual Offs: Extreme Bondage, Gore, Vore, Bloodplay, Watersports....
Extras: Loves both Men and Women. :3

(Decided to redo my profile. Bio/History will shortly follow)

Chreestafer

I've just posted the Character Acceptance Thread on the main page.  DO NOT!!! I REPEAT! DO NOT POST IN THAT THREAD UNLESS YOU HAVE BEEN APPROVED!

That is not an OOC thread either, its for reference if needed through out the game.  The other GM's and I will be discussing our selections soon.  When accepted into the game, then you may post your Character Sheet into that thread.  Until then, NO TOUCHY!

We will contact each of you individually about editing your characters to better meet the needs of the game and to balance you out if we feel you're to powerful or to weak. 
“The Doctor: This is bad, I don't like this. [kicks console and yells in pain] Never use force, you just embarrass yourself. Unless you're cross, in which case... always use force!
Amy: Shall I run and get the manual?
The Doctor: I threw it in a supernova.
Amy: You threw the manual in a supernova? Why?
The Doctor: Because I disagreed with it! Now stop talking to me when I'm cross!”
Ons and Offs
F-List

Angie

It's only been a day, I must not freak out about my chances...*Duct tapes self to a wall*

zenpai

Quote from: Captain Whitebread on July 13, 2015, 12:50:24 AM
Zenpai: What happens to the nano machines if you are exposed to an EMP?
well im thinking they will have to reset leavening Zara temporally powerless for a few hours.

Captain Whitebread

Quote from: zenpai on July 14, 2015, 10:46:18 PM
well im thinking they will have to reset leavening Zara temporally powerless for a few hours.

Makes a good weakness, don't you think? (hint hint)

Angie

Sorted out some weaknesses, and threw in one that's an instant kill.

Drake Valentine

Incomplete WIP - Gotta head to work more or less face claiming

Player Name: Drake Valentine
Character Name:
Character Alias:
Sexual Orientation: Hetrosexual
Super Powers / Abilities: -
Weakness: -
Bio / History:
Basic Ons:
Basic Offs:
Sexual Ons:
Sexual Offs:
Extras: Is there anything of importance about your character that is needed to be known?
Aditional Photos:

Other Notes:
Additional Images

"When I'm Done With You, You'll Be a:
Raped, Bloody, And Humiliated, Little Alice in Wonderland."

Introduction | O&Os | O&Os2 | IM RP Request(Canceled 04/11/2010) | A&As(Updated 10/29/13) | Solo RP Request (Updated 09/20/14)
Pale Eclipse - Group Game Project{Paused} 

Julles

CurvyKitten

I have a few ideas for this one, not sure which one or ones I want to do....LOL

Captain Whitebread

Awesome!!!

If you are having any trouble, PM any of the Co-GMs.  We'll help you figure it out.

Hopefully we'll have something ready by the end of the weekend, even if it is only an OOC Thread and an Approved Character Thread.  It's good to see this level of enthusiasm.

CurvyKitten

Angie

Quote from: CurvyKitten on July 16, 2015, 01:00:55 AM
I have like three ideas, and I don't know what to go with LOLZ

Assign them numbers, and roll a die. If your first reaction is "YES!" then you should have gone with it in the first place. If your first reaction is 'eh' then discard it as your heart wasn't in it in the first place.