Harry Potter (F for M)

Started by Usani, December 27, 2014, 03:18:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Usani

Looking for someone to play Harry to my OC Amelia.

Amelia is a muggle born 16 year old.  The only thing is her parents threw her out when she started showing signs of her powers at 13.  So, she had been living on and off the streets now for 3 years.  She has been in and out of shelters and now she is living on the streets scrapping for whatever food she can find.  Even with the powers she had developed over the years as a young witch it still didn't help her survive much.  She has telekinetic abilities as well as the ability to see into the future but it is very selective.  Whenever a vision strikes her it can sometimes cause her much pain but she doesn't know how to see them properly because of how much pain she gets into.

What happens when Harry Potter discovers this young girl in the streets?

This will be lets say 10 years after he has graduated from Hogwarts and is now a Professor.  Also, the idea of adding kink into this with magic is extremely exciting to me!

Usani

Added a little more about her telekinetic ability.  If anyone wants to add more to the story to give it more of a plot please feel free to PM me with ideas!  :D