American Taboo [Need Characters]

Started by MagicalPen, July 04, 2011, 02:21:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LimitlessNikkie

Hey GaGa! If Eeyore says its cool pm me we'll work out details.

AlexStone

If you're still looking for a father figure, I could swing that. *Grins*

MagicalPen

Twins would be O.o - aka yes.

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry

Looking/Available for New Games

LimitlessNikkie

lol yay I love playing twins ;D

Xantham

I would also be interested in playing in this.  I could do the second father, though AlexStone got his request in first, or if you open up other kids then I could take on of them.

Name:  Jeff
Position:  Uncle or Extra son/twin
Kinks:  Bi-sexual, public sex
Offs:  Violence, blood, and all that goes with those two, also character stupidity.
Pic: to be supplied once I have an age.

Rog the Rake

Character First Name: Eaton

Physical Appearance (Picture):

More Pics of Eaton

Position in Family: (Oldest Son /  Male Cousin/  Nephew)

Kinks: Eaton will enjoy all aspect of sex with his parents and sister as well as cousins and Aunt and Uncle,he should be open to anything really save extreme pain , feces, and SMOKERS. Some of his major kinks will come out as wanting to be sodomized by mom & or aunt with a strap on as well as having sex with them, making love to his younger sister & FUCKING his sexy female cousin. He also imagines dipping his cock into his younger male cousin and letting him suck his cock. It will not be hard to get him to suck his dad's cock or his uncle's if they want for some reason he has this very open view on sex? maybe it is in the gene's or jeans if you took a look at the pick for him.

Hard Offs: SMOKERS turn him off big time he hates the smell , Feces, Extreme Pain

GaGa88

Character First Name: Aria
Physical Appearance: (picture)
Position in Family: youngest daughter (Gisele's twin sister)
Kinks: aggressive men and women, slapping, biting, scratching, a little smacking around, bondage, spanking, she likes the rougher things.
Hard Offs- keep what belongs in the bathroom in the bathroom(ie skat, urine, and vomit), vore, bestiality, having to play the dominant role in the bedroom all the time...she'd much rather be switch or submissive.

You took my sadness out of context
At the Mariner's apartment complex
I ain't no candle in the wind
I'm the bolt, the lightning, the thunder
Kind of girl who's gonna make you wonder
Who you are and who you been.

Sarah Morgan

Character First Name: Shannon
Physical Appearance (Picture): Shannon is around 5'6, with shoulder-length dark brown hair and bright blue eyes.  Despite her age, she still keeps herself in shape, although she thinks she could do to lose a few pounds, at 135, but overall she's happy with the way she looks.   

Position in Family: (Daughter, Son, etc) Mother.
Kinks: Generally a submissive if she had to choose how to describe herself, Shannon sees she and her husband as being equal partners, although she's not afraid to communicate what she wants or try new things.  She enjoys doing the occasional role play, dressing up and pretending to be someone else, not because anything needs improving, but simply for the fun and novelty of it. 

Hard Offs: No urine, scat or vomit, obviously no mutilating or killing her off, or anything that would do permanent damage.  Otherwise she's open to just
about anything.

Rog the Rake

Ummm when is Dad going to post HIS Charecter?

MagicalPen

Still looking for another mother.

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry

lovelygirl

Thanks Eeyore, glad to join as the other mom. *Waves to everyone*
Slowly getting back to posting

Ons &Offs
A &A's updated 3/27/16 UPDATE Very Important!

Sarah Morgan

Cool, nice to have you in another game with me LG! Hope you don't mind the abbreviation, and if you do, just tell me.  *smile*

GaGa88

*waves back* I'm going to love this. lol So glad to have you on board, Lovely. :)
You took my sadness out of context
At the Mariner's apartment complex
I ain't no candle in the wind
I'm the bolt, the lightning, the thunder
Kind of girl who's gonna make you wonder
Who you are and who you been.

lovelygirl

Sarah, don't mind the abbreviation at all - already been used time and time again.

Should be fun, lots of good players. Should have a character sheet up later today for ya.

Ons &Offs

MagicalPen

Make sure you send it to me then. I'll create an OOC Thread and a Character Thread later today.

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry

lovelygirl

Ons &Offs

MagicalPen

The Character Thread is now up HERE. Make sure to ONLY post your characters there, nothing else. You can only post them there if I have told you that your character is accepted. If I have not yet done so, please send me a PM with your character.

The sooner we get this rolling, the sooner we jump in game.

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry

Sarah Morgan

Just to let you all know, and I know it's extremely bad timing, but I'm going on a trip this weekend with some friends of mine and won't be back until Sunday night, sometime.  Depending on how tired I am it might be Monday before I feel like posting, but I'll at least try to get on long enough to post in this game, if nothing else.  It looks like we have some good characters so far, and I'm looking forward to writing with everyone.

MagicalPen

I am quite sure that not everyone has posted their character sheets.

Please do so ASAP.

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry

MagicalPen

Still waiting on two people to post characters in the Character Thread (linked on 1st post here).

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry

Rog the Rake

There was a Death in the family, My sisters Husband passed away unexpectedly and I have been really busy trying to help her out...

Sorry I have not responded sooner but been hard..

Rog

MagicalPen

I feel like people are already flaking out on me.

If you haven't posted your character sheet in the thread by midnight tomorrow (Wednesday) or have not contacted me about it by then, I will consider it that you've lost interest in this game and will find replacements.

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry

MagicalPen

Onlygotlove couldn't be bothered to inform me that she has lost interest in this game and thus the delay with this.

So, that means that the OLDER DAUGHTER role in the 1st Family is now open and needs to be filled.

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry

katydid77

I've never done a group game before but am interested in the older daughter role.   Let me know if you're still looking. 

MagicalPen

Certainly am still looking.

Send me a character profile via PM.

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry