Big Decision '08 - The Ruleses

Started by Trieste, September 05, 2008, 02:51:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Trieste

If you are not interested in US politics, feel free to stop reading and go about your business, since this more than likely does not apply to you.

To everyone that is: this is a presidential election year, and things will start to heat up something fierce 'till November 4th... and to be honest, things will likely stay heated until Inauguration Day. They always do. We are Americans who care about our leadership (or non-Americans who also care about American leadership for whatever reason), and that's okay.

What's not okay is slinging personal attacks. On anyone. You can debate. But do not mistake a personal attack for a valid riposte in a debate thread.

As of right now, and until the polls close in November, there will be a pretty much zero-tolerance policy on trolling and uncivil behaviour in this forum. Posts that are deemed such will be deleted without warning, consultation, or apology.

Have fun - but be civil!

Trieste

After looking over some of the stuff that's being posted, I'm going to add that this is on pain of a minimum 24-hour castration.

If a Siren or Satyr asks you politely to calm down and you don't, it will turn into a minimum 24-hour ban.

Hopefully this demonstrates how very serious I am about this.

Trieste

Election is over and done with, so I'm going to unsticky this. Thank you to everyone who spent those extra two seconds thinking before they posted; I did not have to castrate or ban anyone and that makes me very happy.

Thanks again, guys.