G.M Exchange – G.M Seeking a G.M!

Started by Behemoth, June 06, 2010, 12:40:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Behemoth

Okay,

So i’m a long time G.M and have run several solo games in the past. I’ve been wanting the chance to actually play in something, as opposed to just G.M! The idea is I G.M a solo game for you and you G.M a solo game for me. I’m familiar with quite a few systems and settings, I’ve even dabbled with building a system of my own and creating several campaign settings. If you’re a G.M with some experience and are interested in trying this type of thing, hit me up! I’m keen to hear from you :-D

F.Y.I: My preference is for an I.M game, but I’m willing to go PBP too.

RPGs I’m willing to G.M…

• Pathfinder – Forgotten Realms or a dark fantasy home brew setting – these are favourites. No 4e for me!
  • WHFRP 2e
  • Shadowrun 4e
  • BESM
  • Old WoD – VtM, WtA, HtR, VtDA
  • New WoD – VtR, WtF (Willing to try others, just don’t have a copy)
  • Exalted – Not much experience, but currently re-familiarising myself
  • Rogue Trader – Only just picked this up
  • Cyberpunk
  • Scion

Not to mention a few game concepts I have, but don’t have a system for!

RPGs I’d like to play…
  • Pathfinder
  • Exalted
  • Mech Warrior
  • The Riddle of Steel
  • Shadowrun 4e

I’m willing to try new games too ;-)

Characters I’d like to play: These are listed more as archetypes or concepts, not strictly as ‘classes’ in the D&D sense.

Males: All the Dom kind…
  • ‘Alpha Warrior’ – Basically a Lone Wolf, kick-ass swordsman type. Original, I know.
  • Assassin
  • Ranger
  • Knight

Females: Although most are the hot headed, strong willed kind, most are there to be tamed and made to submit ;-)
  • Swordswoman
  • Archeress
  • Priestess
  • Sorceress
  • Rogue

I’m particularly interested in playing a sexy heroine in a dark fantasy type setting at the moment. I already have two character concepts thought up for these.

Erotic content: This is a must, but I need a good ongoing story, not just a series of smutty scenes ;-) Please see my profile page here https://elliquiy.com/forums/onsoffs.php?u=11294 for my Ons/Offs and other specifics of what I like to see in a game.

Thanks for reading.

-Behemoth