U R Banned!

Started by stormkitten, April 17, 2009, 12:06:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Insanityenviesme

-giggles-
You are banned for not telling me if you banned me because the kiss worked or not
Moments of Sanity

Fishin' For Insanity                 Drive me Crazy                    My Asylum                 Mad about somethin                 Don't click!

Confusion is befuddled by me         Fear is terrified of me         Love adores me         And Insanity Envies Me.

Kytn

You are banned because you know it worked. >///<
Updates coming soon!

Insanityenviesme

You are banned for making me tingle all over!
Moments of Sanity

Fishin' For Insanity                 Drive me Crazy                    My Asylum                 Mad about somethin                 Don't click!

Confusion is befuddled by me         Fear is terrified of me         Love adores me         And Insanity Envies Me.

Kytn

You are banned for.. well.. I think you know. =P
Updates coming soon!

Insanityenviesme

Hey..I shouldnt be banned for that!
bans you for banning me for that!
Moments of Sanity

Kytn

You are banned for making me giggle!
Updates coming soon!

Insanityenviesme

you are banned for being such a deliciouly cute little kytn!
Moments of Sanity

Kytn

You are banned for being super duper sexy.
Updates coming soon!

Insanityenviesme

you are banned for making me blush!
Moments of Sanity

Kytn

Aww! I can't ban you for that! *bans someone at random instead*
Updates coming soon!

Insanityenviesme

-laughs-
bans you for not finding a reason to ban me!
Moments of Sanity

Lucius Cornelius

banned because like to ban without reason too.

TheLegionary

banned because you are not online to ban me!

MrDiamondBackJack

Quote from: TheLegionary on September 17, 2010, 10:54:00 PM
you are banned for not making clear whether your avatar is a crusader or simply a knight

He is the Knave of Diamonds, and this really does sum me up pretty well.

SOURCE:  http://www.guntheranderson.com/cards/feb97/lyle.htm

Jack of Diamonds:

Essence: Communication and news. Manifestation: A fair person's thoughts; a near relation.

Interpretation: This Jack brings movement and energy with him, usually in the form of letters, visits or telephone calls. There may be unexpected visits or spontaneous social events connected with him. As a person, he symbolizes an outgoing young person or child. This character is lively, with a bright mind and optimistic outlook. Often, the Jack of Diamonds will appear in a spread with the King or Queen of his suit; in this case, he represents their thoughts, which should be described by the accompanying cards. Sometimes, he symbolizes a child belonging to the man or woman who appears in the spread, or whose significator is the King or Queen. When this is the correct interpretation, he will appear beside the relevant court card.

Reversed: Discontent and dissatisfaction convey the essence of the Jack of Diamonds reversed. This card may describe an individual whose plans are failing to come to fruition, or perhaps someone who is trapped in the wrong job or on the wrong subject course at school or college. When symbolizing a young man, the Jack of Diamonds is reversed position reveals someone who still has not managed to find his true path in life.

The avatar above me spends every waking moment Sweatin' to the Oldies with Richard Simons.

"It's good to see me, isn't it? No need to answer.  That was retorical."- Glinda (Wicked)

TheLegionary

LOL!

The avatar above me has sense of humour!

MrDiamondBackJack

"It's good to see me, isn't it? No need to answer.  That was retorical."- Glinda (Wicked)

Galanthor

Shivers me timbers, you be banned for not playing the right game

Azumi

Banned for making me wish to be that woman in your avatar.

Insanityenviesme

Banned for making me wish my avi was as beautifully poignant as yours
Moments of Sanity

Autumn52

U R Banned because I just want to and I am Cop Xandi today  C:)
May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

White Light be upon you if that is your wish

Azumi

Banned for having a incredibly sexy avatar.  ;)

Autumn52

banned for the same reason
May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

Azumi

Banned for having such a beautiful dress

Autumn52

Banned for wearing one of my favorite colors

Azumi

Banned for not facing us  ;)