Request Game? The Heartstone's Curse.

Started by Zeekergamer, June 03, 2005, 12:34:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zeekergamer

I am a little unfamiliar with the forums since I'm new.  But I guess I'm just supposed to post here to request a section for my game?  It uses a custom, role-playing friendly system which I will post.  I've got players that will eventually come over from another site, as I mentioned in my introduction.  If there is enough new interest I'll start another group in the same setting as well.  Anyway, for a brief summery, here you go:

Esin has become a cursed place.  Sex-starved, crazed and deranged creatures scowl the surface and underworld to sate their desires and feed their cursed hunger.  It was not always such.  The world was once a beautiful place of magic and adventure.  In its long history, two major powers fought one another for dominance.  One side was the Fey.  Elves, nymphs, dryads, fairies and halflings are the dominate races of the Fey, they worship the powerful spirits that inhabit nature and the land, paying homage to these spirits as local deities.

They are opposed by the vile Feyr (pronounced ‘fear’), the main body of which are strange creatures said to be creations of a dark god that was said to live in the darkest depths of the ocean.  These creatures are called the Feyr but are not the only ones, Illithiad, orcs, beholders and hags make up the bulk of the Feyr.  All were said to be the children of Valadiam, the dark god of perversion.

The history of Esin goes back 10 millennia, according to the history recorded by the elves.  For the first nine millennia the Fey fought off the Feyr and drove them to the dark corners of the world, deep below the earth or back to the oceans from which they crawled out of.  Their victories were cemented by the work of mountains elves in the far north.  They paid homage to a powerful earth spirit goddess Aþašân and created a powerful artifact called the Heartstone sometime in the third millennia.

The Heartstone was a blessing on the land and its inhabitants, enhancing the Fey’s already natural bonding with powers of nature.  It also made Esin give a plentiful bounty of food for the Fey so there were never wont of food. During the fourth millennia, Valadiam, attempt to subvert the elves and his perverse magic created the dark elves.  The god found them too difficult to control and they eventually revolted, making enemies of both the Fey and Feyr to become a power unto themselves and worshipped a spider-queen goddess.  They retreated to the underground and created a kingdom there.

During the sixth millennia came the humans.  Their origins remain shrouded in mystery.  They were neither Fey nor Feyr but it was found they were somewhere in between.  When mated with either, the offspring would be Fey or Feyr, only when humans mated with humans was there a human baby.  Humans could be both kind and cruel, although mostly aligned with the Fey, cults arose worshipping the Feyr and some entire human kingdoms swore allegiance to Valadiam.

Everything changed at the beginning of the ninth millennia.  Somehow, Valadiam found the location of the Heartstone deep in its mountain hold.  The Feyr penetrated the fortress leading to the artifact and using magic, trapped Aþašân there.  Valadiam took the goddess then and there, ravaging her and forcing her to pleasure.  As the dark god’s seed poured into Aþašân the Heartstone became cursed.  Valadiam’s perverse magic flowed through the Heartstone and into the land.  Where it once was a blessing it now was a curse.

Creatures became twisted, sexually deviant beings that no longer need water or food but drink from the souls of their victims, draining their life energy as they are brought to heights of ecstasy.  Many of the Feyr themselves fell victim to the curse.  Aberrations of seemingly endless number wander the land and even many magical creatures have mutated under the curse.

The land no longer gave its boon to the Fey and worse yet even some of the plants became twisted with the curse.  For centuries there was confusion and chaos were the denizens of the world tried to figure out what had happened. During this time, the Feyr attacked in force, and after eons of defeat the Feyr found victory.

Worse yet, during the curse all males of the Fey withered and perished, leaving behind only women.  Because of their nature, even the dark elves lost all their men.  Strangely, the power of Valadiam had a dramatic effect on the Feyr too and all females were lost to them, leaving behind only men.  Suddenly the race of humans had great value to both sides as mating with a human would be the only way to continue their races.  The dark elves, already highly matriarchal, struck out as well against their surface world elf nemesis and against the Feyr who plagued the world under the surface.

After a thousand years of the curse the world has become broken.  Human settlements are raided by the Feyr while the Fey bargain and can even sometimes co-exist with them.  The countryside has become very dangerous even to cultivate the land so food and resources have become scarcer.  Traveling long distances is nearly suicide so there is little trade.  The dark elves have founded an underground empire which they allow surface dwellers to use.  These passages are safer but the dark elves extract heavy tolls from those wishing to use them.

Life is centered on giant cities that are more like fortresses and have become city-states that govern over their people and what surrounding lands they can manage to control.  Each race tailors these cities to their own likes and culture.  Human build from stone, elves twist large forest trees through magic into cities, orcs build vast mounds of mud and earth.  Each only exists to feed itself yet hope remains that somehow the curse will be broken and the people of Esin can emerge from darkness of their hiding one day.
Tentacle Sex, WOO!

Zeekergamer

Tentacle Sex, WOO!

Zeekergamer

Bump.  Whilst I wait for my rpol players to make the trek here...
Tentacle Sex, WOO!

Nighthawk

This is Kaylee's player, ready to make the trek over from RPOL to here. :)

Wind Flower

I'm kinda intrested, but I don't compleatly understand where the game would be going at.
~Never suspend, put hoods over, kill, burn, any of my characters.~
Darling, Lika,Shina MMS

Ons/Offs: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=260285.0

Zeekergamer

Phew, at least one of my players made the jump :) 

Hopefully, this game will be set up at NC:Exotic System.  Its a fantasy adventure with a tentacle sex theme.  The system is 'loose' so its not complicated nor are the rules suposed to interfere with the role-play.  I will put up more details if the game gets set up.

I just wanted to clarify that its a tentacle sex THEME, not exclusive.  All other types of interaction are welcome and there are no real restrictions as along as everyone involved is okay with it.
Tentacle Sex, WOO!

Lirliel

Well as far as your good at writing tentacle sex, multiple orfice filling is good :D, I'm pretty much game ;)
"Jealousy would be far less torturous if we understood that love is a passion entirely unrelated to our merits."

"A minute of perfection was worth the effort. A moment was the most you could ever expect from perfection."

Zeekergamer

Well the game is set up in NC: Exotic Freeform.   Information, rules and game mechanics are up there.  I do have a game in progress moving over but I am willing to do more.  Check it out and PM me if you are interested.
Tentacle Sex, WOO!