Shana's craves [Primary F/F, some futa]

Started by ShanaTheIV, January 30, 2012, 06:16:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ShanaTheIV

My new, updated o/os.

Since I felt I did kind of poor on my first thread, I decided to make a thread containing my role play ideas and current cravings. Some may or may not contain futa, depending on the story. Our stories can also be either short or long term. If you're interested, please PM me. I'm open to some of your own ideas as well. I will update this thread if I come up with new ideas.

An undead's wish
Non-con, undead, futa (optional)

Kuu is a lone zombie girl that lives in the cemetery where she was supposingly buried. She died of a fatal car crush a few mouths ago and was reborn as a zombie. She would often come out of her grave and gazed at the moon with no one was looking, thinking about her best friend. The truth is, Kuu had a crush on her for quite some time, but was too hesitate to propose to her. Kuu often cursed herself for not being brave enough to even ask the girl she loved out on a date while she was still alive. Just then, she had realized the girl she loves decides to visit her grave one night by herself. Kuu realized that this was a choice of a half-lifetime. If Kuu could at least "interact" with her she could rest easy.

Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide

The futa police
Non-con, light bondage, light punishment, futa

A women was caught committing a minor crime (lecturing, speeding, etc) and was encountered by a police women. She figures that a meer ticket wouldn't do much justice. She had something else in store for her...

I have a decent picture for this but it's on gelbooru. ._.

Grace, the horny lamia
Non-con, light bondage, lamia, soft vore (optional)

A young, beautiful explorer stumbles upon an ancient temple. She has heard stories about some sort of secret treasure hidden within its walls. She has also heard about a power monster called "Grace" who guards the sacred treasure. No one knows what it looked like, but it seemed dangerous. The explorer only assumed it was a legend. She was more interested in the treasure. After a couple of hours of wandering inside the temple, just when she let her guard down... this happens:   

(NSFW)

ShanaTheIV

ShanaTheIV

New idea baby. Quoting from the one shot request thread:

Quote from: ShanaTheIV on February 21, 2012, 04:12:18 PM
Name: Milky love

Content: F/F, NC or light, lactation/milking, Bondage, Futa (optional)

Scenario: A female farmer recently brought/captured a submissive, cute and busty humanoid cow girl (with real horns and a tail) and used her for some milking fun and pleasure. Maybe even fall in love with her and do some other stuff. Here are a couple of inspirational images (NSFW):

Setting: Farm OR milk factory

Requirements: I'd really like to be the cow girl AND be stripped in a milk machine like some of the pictures. Other than that, follow my o/os.

ShanaTheIV

All four of those are now closed atm. However, I will let you guys know if I want to redo them. Sorry guys.  :-(