Wolfy's roleplay and picture prompts. :3 (Most pictures NSFW) (M/F, F/F)

Started by Wolfy, February 02, 2014, 05:30:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wolfy

Hello, hello....been a while since I made a thread like this. PM me if you're interested in anything I post here...all pictures are up for discussion, of course. <3

Plots:
1. The carnival, or the circus if you prefer, is always such a magical place....the acrobats soaring through the air, the attractions that come along with it. But one place has always been more magical than most, and that is the House of Mirrors. It really is almost like being transported to another world, where the only thing that exists is you, and multiple copies of yourself. Well, what if one of those copies did come to life? A mirror version of yourself, one that is opposite in personality, but completely attracted to you....

That's it for plots...for the moment.

Now for the pictures! :D

Wolfy

Wolfy

xD Want!

Or possibly a guy has to crossdress at an All girl's school, and two girls find out his secret, one shy, one arrogant and mighty. :3

Wolfy

So, new Roleplay Idea involving a Bandit and a Guardian of some object of power:

Imagine, if you will, being alone for 700+ years, left to guard The Fountain of Youth within an enchanted forest. The Fountain gives life to the forest, and without it the forest would die. Bandits have tried to steal the cup that contains the magic, flowing waters, but you, as the guardian, have defended it day in and day out. One day, another Bandit comes along, one that is persistent that most. Even after you force him away, he continues to come back, and even manages to take the cup from it's pedestal. You plead with him as he raises the cup to his lips, telling him that the forest will rot and wither away without it's waters.....and he stops, slowly lowering the cup. He even hands it back to you, which is something that takes you completely by surprise.

:3 Something of an idea inspired by a Manga I was reading....Within the story, the Bandit and Guardian begin to talk, and a romance between the two begins to blossom...though how will it work, since she is tied to the Fountain, forever having to guard it?

Wolfy

Mmm..another idea hit me while I was in the car. This one is before modern times in a fantasy setting, where there are slaves and other such things.

My character would be a slave, conscripted into Gladitorial-esque games. A rippling physique toned from days-on-end of combat and fights. He bares a few scars from his battles, but he has also been nearly undefeated the entire run. This is why he is chosen to go on a quest, and why your character is sent along with him. You see, your character will be his Moderator, a limiter, if you will. My character is supernaturally strong, but has seals upon him that can only be temporarily lifted by your character, who can of course fight on her own as well. He's chosen to go on a quest that, by all rights, is a suicide mission that everyone on the council is hoping he will die in to finally be rid of him, as the Gladiator games aren't doing the job. However, they also see the need to get the job done, which is where your character comes in. She's been instructed to abandon him as soon as they reach their destination and he engages the enemy forces, leaving him to die while also letting him use his full power to make sure the job gets done in secret while the enemy is distracted.

However, the two have a long trip ahead of them, and perhaps as the move along in their journey, your character could find it harder and harder to keep her mission in her mind, where he has to be killed/left to die...perhaps she starts to learn more about him, and that changes her view not only on him, but slaves/gladiators as well? :3

Wolfy

Wolfy

Wolfy

Wolfy

A lovely meeting between two friends/lovers? :3

Also:

A possible egyptian princess or queen? ;3

Wolfy

Hmm..she looks ready for combat. A possible fantasy adventure story? :3

Wolfy

I have a super craving for a Slice of Life style Roleplay between a human male/female (My character) and a monster girl of your choice (Lamia, mermaid, or Slime girl preferred)

:3 Super, Mega, Ultra Chick-I mean Craving.

Wolfy

I also crave Human x Furry roleplays most of the time, though I never really find anyone that's interested in them...or at least, anyone interested in being the furry character in question. o3o

Wolfy

Yes another (Mostly) human x Furry Pictures. <3

Such a craving......Possibly something during Mating season? :3

Wolfy

Vercile

Wolfy

Hi Hi! It's Wolfy again with another couple of pictures, both of which are NSFW!!! And of course another craving....

First of all, the craving....I used to have a really nice Alien x Human RP way back when, about a Slime/Shapeshifting Alien princess that is betrothed/wed to a Human Woman/Futa who has to move to her planet, which is habitable, and acclimate to her new life with her bride/new lover as part of a treaty of peace between the two races. This is something I'd love to do again.

Now, as for the pictures:

This first one is of course between a Futanari and her catgirl, pregnant lover....something involving the two of them could be fun. :3

And the lovely second picture is of course between two college age girls in a boarding school, with one being a Futa while the other is pure woman. ;3

The Futa could also be swapped into a Male that is forced to Crossdress in order to blend in, possible due to some mix up? :3

Well, there are the ideas...if anyone would like to do the Alien x Human RP, please PM me! :3

Wolfy

Another Idea would be the opposite of the Alien RP, where in I play an Alien that is brought to Earth to marry either a Male, Female, or Futanari human, to see if she can adapt to and learn about the human culture/customs. :3

Wolfy

I don't have a plot for this lovely catgirl, but I'll be damned if I don't want to use her.

KnightNelson20

So many fun ideas Wolfy! :) the temptations! dm me so we can talk more on them!

Wolfy

KnightNelson20

I cant decide which picture i like most. and im flipping through my pics to see if i have any good matches but im too indecisive. What if i pick a few pics and post them up and we can come up with something?!?!

Wolfy

Quote from: KnightNelson20 on May 05, 2014, 10:00:21 PM
I cant decide which picture i like most. and im flipping through my pics to see if i have any good matches but im too indecisive. What if i pick a few pics and post them up and we can come up with something?!?!

pm them too me :P

Wolfy

Two lovely cat girls, wrapped in the throws of passion....could it be mating season? An experiment between friends? A heated spat between enemies? ;3

LoveCandle

Have to say wolfy I love the to see what furry you would like me to play. I am up for a game and I like most of the ideas.
Trust me... you will never forget me

Wolfy

And lo, Wolfy was born a-new with a new computer after being away for a long time! >.<

Wolfy

My Little Toy.
Who doesn't want their own little robot? Someone to do things for you, to do things with you. Well Protostar Corp is here to make your dreams come true. Introducing M17Z1, the loyal robotic partner of your dreams. Anatomically correct and with a lovely unique appearance, M17Z1 will be your partner and toy until you grow tired of her. Each day you spend with our lovely Robot is a day you are guaranteed to enjoy, and a day that she will learn better how to please you!*

*Robot not Guaranteed to gain sentience and a will of her own. If she does so, please contact Protostar immediately for a replacement of your defective unit.

The tomb.
It was supposed to be a routine mission. Examine a newly discovered Sith Tomb, collect some artifacts, and get the hell out of there before things started coming alive. Those places were freaky as hell, just like their masters. Well, routine didn't include finding a Sith acolyte that had been abandoned by her master, given to the will of the council within the tomb, a group of Force Ghosts that have went insane. Seeing the young woman stranded and alone, a Bounty hunter(Or smuggler) can't just leave her, can he? But what might lurk deep within the shy girl's mind...a possible possession?

Lost Tribe
Ah, the Caribbean. A paradise on earth, at least to some. A dangerous place to others, especially pilots. The Bermuda Triangle, a strange place where planes seemed to disappear....but what if they didn't just disappear, but crash landed upon an island? An undiscovered, untraceable Island inhabited by Island Women that have rarely ever seen a man(Or Futa) before! A discovery like this could be the finding of a lifetime for a young Pilot...but will they let him leave?

The Devil is in the details.
What is a young graphics designer to do? She had wished with all her heart to have the skill to succeed in her field. Never being the religious type, she had even promised away her soul to get her dream....and low, over night, her skills in graphical design did improve! Suddenly she was able to call forth works of art the likes of which no one had ever seen, and yet....why were they here? A trio showed up at her door, a young man and two women, and said that they were here to collect on her debt. Midori had been very careful to pay things with Scholarships and other forms of money, never incurring any debt, so she figured these three were playing some prank. She shut the door in their faces....then immediately freaked out as they simply walked through it and the walls. The young man became angry, yelling that she was to pay her debt to them right then and there, declaring themselves agents of Satan, the legendary Team Cerberus, those that collect a debt no matter what.

The young woman argued with him, saying that even if that was the case, her dream still hadn't come true...she was still a lowly college student, and no where near completing her magnificent dream of being the best in the world. The two women looked at each other behind their leader, who grumbled and growled, but was unable to say anything to this argument...the deal had been for her to achieve her dream after all, and with a contract so vague....

So here now they find themselves, Three Demons and a Young College student. All within the same apartment together. Team Cerberus never returns without their mark, after all...so they were going to stay with her until she finally was ready to give up her soul per the contract!

Wolfy

Morning Surprise.
Ah, the life of a single person. Being single has it's perks,  such as being able to do what you want, when you want...but companionship is nice as well. Which is why, rather than deal with a messy person, you instead opted to go with a messy animal, a lovely dog or cat. However, after a few nights, thoughts turn to wishes, wishing that your animal was somehow...more special than others, that they were an actual person. Low and behold, the next night, as you wake up, you notice a heavy arm across your chest, and open your eyes to find a beauty or two sleeping beside you in the bed, your favorite pet-turned-furry. :3

Voyeur.
It was a simple thing...capture some pictures, sell them away...nothing dirty, except the pictures of course. But when you found yourself looking at a lovely otter bottom in the shower, you simply couldn't help but approach her. Showing the photos and video, you calm ask her to do things for you in order to keep them from getting out, and with no choice, she complies. :3

These are two plots that I just tossed together (To bump this thread. ;3) But any plot within this thread is open. <3

Wolfy

Totally looking for a Pokemon RP right now. I've got an idea if anyone is interested....Won't involve Pokephilia, unless my partner wants to do that. Otherwise, it'll be either FxF or MxF Trainer x Trainer.

So...PM me if interested, or interested in any of my other pictures or plots. ^_^

Wolfy

Mm..Some more pictures! Possibly to inspire a Pokemon (Or other) RP?

And this little guy:

Such a cute little sub, no?

Behindthemask75

I think it's safe to say that you have my attention. PM me to set up details?
Check my O/Os: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=311723.0

If I'm not replying fast enough for you, check here first: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=214700.0

Wolfy

^ mmm...would love to get a plot for this lovely Pugilist/Monk. :3

ShanaTheIV

A lot of those pics are impairing! Are you still in the mood for a lamia story?

Wolfy

I saw this in another thread and just haaaad to add it to my growing list of plotless pictures. ^-^

Lightshock16

Hmmmm I'd be interested to hear what ones your interested in doing still :)

Wolfy

Quote from: Lightshock16 on October 12, 2014, 11:03:47 AM
Hmmmm I'd be interested to hear what ones your interested in doing still :)

That would be all of them. :3

Wolfy

Another batch of lovely Monster girls I wouldn't mind roleplaying....or roleplaying with.

Aiyanna

Sad to say your plots didn't hit the spot for me, but can I just say

I HEART YOUR PROFILE PIC.

Mulan=myfave
When you message me, please use the same message thread every time.
Ideas
O/o's

Wolfy

Whooo more pictures

So, the obvious question is, why is she in the rain? Why is she stripping down as rain pours down? Is someone off screen making her do this, or what? :3

Also:

A lovely yuri image from Read or Die. Would love to play a mousy papermaster and her super-spy lover. :3

Wolfy

And of course what Wolf would be complete with out a Red Riding hood?

He's so savage...she seems to not care at all. ;3 The story behind this couple is surely something amazing.

Wolfy

Wolfy

Looking for a Pokemon RP, a romance story between two trainers...or possibly a trainer and Magma/Rocket Grunt/Executive? :3

Wolfy

Also looking for something else as well, a Kind of Alien x Human RP where the Alien is a monster girl (Preferably a Slime girl, but I'm open to suggestion. ;3)

Basically, both of our characters races have been in an intergalactic war for what seems like a century. Finally tired of the fighting, a peace deal is brokered between the two worlds, with the contingency that the princess from one shall marry the princess from another. Since Earth obviously doesn't have a royal system at this point but doesn't want to anger or jeopardize the peace treaty by denying this, they decide to send my character as an Ambassador to your world, to marry your character and live with her.

The Roleplay would basically follow their day to day life, a romantic tale of one person estranged and very far from home, and a princess who knows that she has to love this strange creature known as a 'Human' to appease her people and her father....though she finds loving such a curiosity is fairly easy (Hopefully! :D)

Now, monster girls are known for their promiscuity and sexual appetite....I'll let you decide what kind of appetite she has. xD

ALSO, I would be willing for our roles to be reversed, with you playing the human and me playing the Monster Girl for this roleplay. :3

I hope someone is interested in this, because it's a large craving for me. :3

Wolfy

Still craving a good Pokemon RP. :3 Trainer x Trainer, Trainer x Gym Leader, Trainer x Pokemon....I'm open for most things. ;3

Wolfy

Ooh, I love this picture...^0^ The guy's surprised face, her surprised look as well.

Brother walking in on sister?

Student walking in on Teacher (Or Vice Versa. :p)

Friend walking in on friend?

....Plenty of ideas!....though I'm sure there are more variety than just this. xD

Etherealgirl

I love your stuff! :3 If you ever wanna do something with Femboy involved, let me know.

catherinehellfire

Hey Wolfy, I was wondering if you'd either be up for the pet into furry plot with the sub boy or the college FxFuta one?
If sex was a roller-coaster, I'd ride it over and over again.

Absences: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=261213.0

Wolfy

Quote from: catherinehellfire on March 11, 2015, 01:39:42 PM
Hey Wolfy, I was wondering if you'd either be up for the pet into furry plot with the sub boy or the college FxFuta one?

Actually right now I've got quite a few roleplays I need to answer, so for now I'm not looking for anything just yet. ^0^ But maybe later. ^-^

Wolfy

Wolfy

Avatar The Last Airbender/Legend of Korra

Firstly, I'd like to apologize to whomever it was that had this idea first, because I know you're out there!

So, I've been thinking about this RP and whether or not I'd like to do a group game or just a 1 v 1 game on it, but I guess it depends on interest.

Essentially the world is in trouble again, and the Avatar has been reborn...however something is different. The Avatar spirit is split in two, reborn into a boy and girl that are able to control only 2 of the four elements. The two find themselves drawn to each other, and have to unite in order to save the world. :3

Very, very rough outline, but details will be hashed out in the future. :3

catherinehellfire

If sex was a roller-coaster, I'd ride it over and over again.

Absences: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=261213.0

Wolfy

Definetly want to use one of these two in a roleplay, though I'm not sure what yet. ^0^

Wolfy

"Foul dragon, I've come to rescue the princess!" "Brave Knight, thank you, but your princess is me. *smooch*"

Wolfy

Random Craving, and that's a hunter/protector x werewolf RP kind of thing.

My character (male or female) would be a relatively young hunter of paranormal creatures, creatures that exist in the darkness of the world...Ghosts, Werewolves, Vampires, they all are actually real (In fact all legends are) and my character is part of an organization that hunts down those that go rogue and decide not to follow the rules.

He/she meets your character through an unfortunate event, a nightclub visit that turns from fun and dancing to your character being attacked by a rogue Werewolf that mine fends off, however your character is bitten in the process.

Rather than putting you down, like most would do in such a situation, my character takes pity on yours and, after her initial transformation, decides to bring her into a world that she had no idea existed right under her nose, into an organization that is meant to protect the light from the dark, and also try to assist her in controlling her powers, lest she be put down like a rabid dog if she loses control.

Plenty of adventure, romance, sex....^0^ Anyone up for a fun time?

Wolfy

New Picture!

:D

Original Thread had her listed as a queen of cats, and I'd have to agree...a lovely woman gifted with cat-grace and cat-like features that prowls the night, what could she meet up with in the alleys? Perhaps another young woman or man to start a romantic relationship with? How cat-ish is she? Does she go into heat, does she love fish and milk? Perhaps she has 9 lives? ;3

^0^

Wolfy

Wolfy

an FxF Red Riding Hood Story? ;3

All the better to eat you indeed......

Dragon-Girl x Lamia Princess, perhaps?

Slimegirl x Girl. ^0^ Me as the slime. ;3

Mermaid x Dog/Cat Girl? Sea Creature x Land Creature? ;3

Perhaps she can temporarily gain legs but they change back when she has water touch her legs or aroused?

Also!!!
Looking for an Alien Princess x Human Girl RP. PM me for details if interested.

Vanetias

Quote from: Wolfy on March 11, 2015, 01:13:45 PM

Ooh, I love this picture...^0^ The guy's surprised face, her surprised look as well.

Brother walking in on sister?

Student walking in on Teacher (Or Vice Versa. :p)

Friend walking in on friend?

....Plenty of ideas!....though I'm sure there are more variety than just this. xD

That idea looks nice to try. May I try that idea, with a few plot twists here and there.

Wolfy

Wolfy

Wolfy

I'm looking for a roleplay or two so if you see anything that you like just message me. :3

Wolfy

Just a new post for some Christmas or winter themed RP's wanted. ;3 Along with of course anything within this topic, here are a few new pictures (Up for either you or I playing the characters shown, just like the others. ;3):

1.:

Santa left two pets under the tree for you this year. ;3

2.:

Interspace travel is always a boring thing. Long hours of nothing to look at but stars. Sure you could always go into hypersleep, but where's the fun in that? Better to pick up an unsuspecting earthling and bring them along for a trip of fun and adventure, yeah? ;3

3.:

Similar to the above, only our characters are members of a full crew. A harpy-mechanic x Crew member RP is always wanted. ^0^

4.:

"S-Stupid Angel Agency...W-When they sent me down here they never said you'd be on the beach...sigh...Ahem. Hello! I am your own personal Guardian Angel, sent down to help you with your troubled life. Please treat me well, so that we can work together and make things better for you!......N-Now can I get some new clothes?"

summoner2183

Hey Wolfy... you have some nice plot ideas or inspirations here. Mind if we talk about some of them? How do I Pm you some of the pics that I am interested in?

Wolfy

Oh you can just PM me with their location in the thread. ;3

Or Right click, click save image address, then send them to me with an [img] [ /img] tag without the space. ;3

Wolfy

Super Craaaving....;3 A love story between a slime girl and guy...or girl...or futa! :D

MxF, FxF, Or Futa x F, everyone loves a slime girl..;3

Wolfy

Certainly a lovely scene at the hot springs. Perhaps a knight stumbles upon a dragon-girl? Or perhaps two people are traveling together, with one accidentally peeping on the other? xD

This has a few possibilities. ;3

And still super craving the slime girl romance story up above. ;3

And an Oni x Elf Girl romance is also nice. The Size difference is cute. ;3

Wolfy

Idea that I've had for over a year, though every time I start it it kind of goes away. lol

Madam Arachne's School for Girls, a monster girl academy where young (16+) monster girls are sent for an education on both human society and about themselves and their lore. It's a prestigious school with a uniform and everything, and welcomes all monster girls no matter the type, providing accommodations for any possible race of monster girl.

We would be class mates, and at this point there are two options.

One is both of us being monster girls, while the other is the school opening it's doors for the first time to allow human girls to attend as well, possibly as a cultural exchange program.

Either way, I saw this as being an FxF or Futa x F Roleplay. ^-^

Wolfy

Wolfy

summoner2183

Wolfy

Wolfy

I am seriously craving a Pokemon RP Right now. <3 Trainer x Trainer, more than likely, though Trainer x Pokemon could also be a possibility.

Wolfy

For your services as the queen's guard, you have been requested to service the princess in all of her....ah.....needs.  Do you accept?

Found in: ;3
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=175937.4050

Wolfy

This is your high school graduation present from your best friend:  Your best friend!  Surprised?  Well, her parents have agreed to pay for you two to room together in a dorm at college!

Totally up for playing Futa present or F recipient. xD

Taken shamelessly from:

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=166974.1850

Wolfy

An RP based on these two (Three if we consider the disapproving assistant. ;3) characters...or something based upon it, anyway. Scientist x Experiment FxF RP. <3 So adorable. So much craaaaving....

Wolfy

After playing through Pokemon Moon......really craving a Pokemon RP. xD

Wolfy

Wolfy

Just PM me if anything catches your eye, and we can discuss something. <3

Wolfy

Bumpin, as long as that's allowed...just pm me if anything catches your eye. I've been gone for a while, so looking to start at least one or two new things.

Wolfy

I would love something based on this:

https://i.imgur.com/fhUKDkn.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/mGjBJ8w.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/kC07hMR.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/aqwiPh3.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/CBexjD8.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/WLEm6EF.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/a3zvOSf.jpg

Essentially two childhood friends go their separate ways after one moves away, and meet again in college. One of them, however, has had a sex change and is now female. This comes as a shock at first to their friend, but she's also open enough to accept it. In fact, upon going over for a visit to her house, the now trans friend discovers a secret she didn't know about her old friend, that she's actually a lesbian, and the two start up a romance together.