Looking for Creative RP With Dom Male Characters [NEW FILM NOIR AND DARK PLOTS]

Started by Dor, December 12, 2011, 07:41:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dor

•Greetings•

Hello, my pretties and welcome to my Plots and Ideas page!

Here you will find various ideas, plots and inspirational materials that will hopefully spark an interest in a potential roleplaying partner.
While these ideas reflect my current mood for stories, I am not limited to these ideas.
I am willing to play any game that includes some kind of a dark, twisted, or mystical plot.

Please check out my Ons and Offs pages to let you know how I play and what I like and don't like in the stories. ^.~
The link is in my signature.

I am looking for dominant male characters.
Long term, with a minimum of 2 decent paragraphs.

•Plots•

I love brainstorming and plotting.
Thus, I encourage you to share your own ideas and intake of the story.

My preferred settings are Modern, Modern Fantasy and Alternative Universe.
With the occasional of Sci-Fi, High-Fantasy, and fandom using Original Characters with the right plot.

PS. I am bad at naming things, so apologize for the horrible names for my plots. >.<

• Love is a Crime •
Possible Themes: Film Noir, Love Affair, Romance, BDSM, Crime, Mystery
NEW AND CRAVING

"I'm a married woman, Mr. Jackson"

"My apologies, Mrs. Winters, I must have misinterpreted your words."

The woman with bright red lipstick raised her perfect brow and then lowered her head down as her gloved hand clicked open her pouch and pulled out a small case with powder. She looked herself in the small round mirror and dapped the cotton pad on her forehead and nose. She was sweating.

"All I want you to do is to follow my husband. I know he is fucking that bitch of a... ahem, accuse my French, Mr. Jackson... What I meant is... I know he is seeing another woman. I just want evidence. I want to know exactly who she is, and what he is doing with her. I want to know what he is wasting his money on for that b-...that woman and how long he had been seeing her. I want to know every single detail about their relationship and about her. Understood?"

The man sitting at the desk watched her as she started to get worked up, noticing her struggle from swearing like a sailor. It was rather cute when she bit her lip to hold back her tongue from slipping unladylike words. She had spirit. He liked that.

There was a slight delay from his end as he watched her fidgeting in her chair as if something was bothering her while he puffed on his cigar and blew out the smoke in the air. He finally let out a sigh and leaned in on the desk to get slightly closer to her. He could smell her feminine delicate perfume, an expensive one, of course. With a husband as rich as he was, her perfume would cost nothing.

"Mrs. Winters, if you already know your husband is cheating on you, why go through such trouble and torment your pretty little heart with the extra information. Nothing good will come out of it. It would be simpler to file for a divorce."

"Hmph! Me? A divorcée? I don't think so." She huffed and looked away from him with an offended look.

"My 'pretty little heart' can handle it, Mr. Jackson. Do you want the job, or not? I can pay double if you want, but I will expect you to finish the job in 3 weeks and use the finest paper you can find."

There was a pause, then the detective smiled wickedly.

"Sure, Mrs. Winters, and I will serve it to you on a silver fucking plater...excuse my French, of course."
~~

This story can be set in the 30's, 40's or 50's and it is about a beautiful wife who hires a private detective to investigate her husband's secret affair. One night she becomes enraged by her husband and goes banging on the detective's door and with a turn of events, she finds comfort in his arms and bed. The next day she walks away with no word and acts like nothing happened. When he asks, she claims that there was no chemistry going on between the two and insists on him finishing the investigation. But despite that, she would still visit him at night to let off steam. This would go on for weeks, even after the investigation. She would still act as if she was disinterested in him but the detective becomes obsessed over her.

He would beg her to run away with him, promising her passionate nights one after the other without having to sneak about, promising her he would never cheat on her. However, she loves her current lifestyle of richness and the detective could never provide her that. He soon realises that the only way to have fully have her is to kill her husband.

So I'd like this to have a film noir vibe to it. It would start out erotic with possible BDSM elements but eventually goes into a darker tone with the death of the husband. The detective (YC) would either kill him without her approval, she freaks out when she finds out and he would take her by force, driven mad and possessive by her beauty or he persuades her to kill her husband and claim his riches so they can live happily together.

https://youtu.be/WKA37u1KqJ8

• The Devil's Whore •
Possible Themes: Satanism, Witchraft/Supernatural, BDSM, Non-Con/ Dub-Con, Extreme
NEW AND CRAVING

A young ordinary woman grew tired of her ordinary life. While she had a successful career in the make-up industry with a disposable income, her own apartment and all the dates she could have with one quick text, Juliana wanted to die of boredom.

She tried various things to excite her life. She did drugs, partied all weekend, went to sex parties and slept with girls and random people in the same room, had strangers do things to her no ordinary girl would even dream of, but she would still go back to her apartment unfulfilled.

One night, she spends her time online where she meets 'TheMaster'. He was a leader of a group, a community that sought the finest pleasure in life. She thought it was some sophisticated kinky community so she was intrigued enough to meet the man just for coffee.  He seemed normal at first, too normal, which makes her lose interest in him but that changes when she gets a strange invitation to a masquerade party from him. The message was short but demanding and with a curiosity of a cat, she was willing to meet him again, even to just have an excuse to go to a party.

When she attends, there were specific instructions for her to do, such as the password to use to enter and what to wear. Nothing lewd but enough that got her excited. She wouldn't see him at the party and no one would talk to her when she tried to chat up with someone, as if they were ignoring her. The whole situation felt wrong and she was starting to get angry but at the same time, it excited her. The anticipation building up as she waited to meet him was driving her wild... Then she sees him... smiling at her at the doorway right at the end of the ballroom and then walks away. She immediately went after him. And as she went further down the rabbit hole she would find herself in a strange room lit by candlelight and a strange sigil on the floor, one she didn't recognize at first. Out of nowhere, the man would take her and ravish her, forcing himself on her and fuck her. She, of course, was enjoying this but pretended like she didn't, which only riled him up and made things more exciting for her. 

For the first time that night, she felt satisfied, however, later that week she would soon find out that the man wasn't just a kinky bastard but a Satanist and she was chosen to be used as a sacrificial/ritual whore.

So this can be quite a dark plot and it can either be a normal non-magical setting or can have supernatural elements to it, such as actually conjuring the devil, or bad spirits or the Leader has the ability to make things move and such. I'd like to be both psychologically and erotic thriller with similar elements like Eyes Wide Shut.

For further development of the story, MC at first would find the whole situation quite thrilling but then things would start to become too much for her to handle and tries to find a way to get herself out of it.

Also, while I'd like this to be quite dark, I don't want any snuff, scat, mutilation, and bestiality happening. Other things I am okay with such as gangbangs, blood play etc but if there is quite an extreme scene or plot twist you would like to play out (such as actual breeding), we have to discuss it first. :) 

• Cyber Satan •
Possible Themes: Cyberpunk, Supernatural, Action, Romance, Extreme

In the not so far future, the world was engulfed with neon lights and concrete jungle. With technology that surpassed their own creators, people were now opting to become machines themselves. Plastic surgery was that of the past, anyone could do that at one's home. Now, the new trend was Metal Surgery. The closer to a machine you are, the higher chances you survived this new vibrant yet dangerous world. 

But the story does not revolve around the trends of the world. It revolves around an ancient being that outlives any machine, human and creature on the planet earth, or any planet for that matter. The King of Hell, The Beast of all beasts, the Devil, the Antichrist, Satan himself, has awoken by the depravity of this new world. Energized by the artificial electricity that kept the world spinning, Lucifer now roams on the metal surface of the earth in the search for mischievous fun.

So this setting combines both the elements of a cyberpunk world and demonic creatures/satanism. It is a vague story but I would like to leave enough room for various possibilities. YC would be the Devil, or even an ancient demon and MC would either be the summoner, a girl that ended up at the wrong time in the wrong place, a cyber witch, an angelic soldier, an AI robot, a prostitute or whatever that tickles your fancy. I would like this to be both as supernatural and as scientific and as creative and as dark as we want it to be. :)

• CyberCity •
Possible Themes: Cyberpunk, Supernatural, Action, Romance, Extreme
CRAVING

This is more of a setting. I would like to do a roleplay with both 'slice of life' scenes and an active story that would happen in a cyberpunk world. Think of Blade Runner, The 5th Element, Altered Carbon, Cyberpunk (the game), Ghost in the Shell, Repo: The Genetic Opera, Mute, etc. all of them combined. There are no specific rules other than whatever happens plays in the whole aspect and aesthetic of the cyberpunk setting. Of course, we would have to discuss quite a bit, whether we go with the flow or come up with a specific plot. That being said I would like this to have a story as much as it has smut, and can go as dark as you want it to be (within certain limits).

Possible pairings for this setting would be:

Prostitute x Client
Waitress x Customer
AI Robot x Human
Cyborg x Human
AI VR Character x VR Player
My character is an Artifical Intelligent Virtual Reality Character (she can be a prostitute, a waitress or whatever) that only lives on the web. Your character is a lonely guy who is unable to connect with a female human so he finds comfort with my character, maybe he could share dark things with her knowing there wouldn't be any consequences. Instead of being afraid of him, she is quite intrigued and might also encourage him to unleash those desires, whatever they are, whether with her or with real people. One possibility would be, he would try and find a way to 'bring her to life' so she would be able to venture with him, either finding her a robot body or taking over someone's body.

Criminal x Detective
Criminal x Criminal
Runaway x Pimp/Criminal
My character is an orphan, a slave labor and managed to escape into the city. She is now homeless and a runaway, sleeping in abandon buildings, stealing from people and sometimes sleeps with men just to have a warm night on a bed and was able to do that for a few months until she bumps into your character. He thinks she's a hooker, or a helpless girl that wanted to take advantage of and she is more than willing to go back to his place for sex since he seemed quite gentle (she usually goes for nice guys for while they were boring in bed, it was easy to steal some stuff from their house and run off the next morning) but little did she know that he was more dangerous than any other man she had met. He can be a vile pimp, a serial killer or a depraved criminal, or whatever you feel you want to play and takes hold of her. She, of course, doesn't like to be confined and work again, so would try and escape from him again.

Experiment x Scientist
Drug Addict x Dealer
There is a new designer drug (we can work out what it is and its effects later) and my character is hooked on it. At first, she was rich enough to afford to take it almost other day but either her company goes bankrupt, someone hacks her bank account and steal all of her assets, or whatever, and now she is desperate for the drug but unable to pay for it with money. Your character is her dealer and they already had a basic relationship, not much talk other doing business. Needing her fix, she tries to steal from him (maybe she seduces him one night, not telling him she's broke and that night while he is sleeping she tries to get his stash and run off but obviously fails). She begs him not to kill her and offers herself up to do anything for him and he decides to use her not just sexually but also for other things she might be of use.

If you have other suggestions for pairings or any ideas, please do share! :D[/sub]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UjxS9ciNlII

• Rating Is Everything •
Possible Themes: Near Future Setting, Alternative Universe, BDSM, Petplay, Extreme

Using eye implants and mobile devices, people rate their online and in-person interactions on a five-star scale. This system cultivates insincere relationships, as a person's rating significantly affects their socioeconomic status.

MC is a young woman currently rated at 4.2. She is somewhat of a big girl but has an attractive face and is quite likable.

Unfortunately, one day her system gets hacked and noticed that her rating starting to plummet. The lower the rating went, the more frustrated she gets, which resulted in a faster decrease in her rate.

Desperately to gain the rating back, she replies to an AD that offered training to gain high rates with the possibility of becoming famous. When she signs the contract, she signs her rights to the company, which was a mandatory action in order to help her improve. However, she neither had the money nor enough of a rating to generate the company enough money for the training, she didn't even pass the criteria of becoming a celebrity. Instead, she was sent away where she would be stripped of her basic human rights and was given a different rating system. The system of a slave. Her only hope to have a slightly more comfortable life was to reach the 5-star rating and be sold to an elite as a pet but it was way harder to achieve since she would go through the most humiliating experience in her life.

Okay, while this might be heavily focused on smut and D/s play I wouldn't mind a few story twists. I would also like to involve quite a few non-con pet-play scenes. We can discuss what YC might be and where we start off the role-play. We can always change a few details if you want to. :)

This was inspired by the 'Nosedive' episode in Black Mirror

• Hunt The Damned •
Possible Themes: Vampires, Supernatural, Action, Extreme

In order to exterminate the Vampires from earth, a scientist creates a substance that it was believed to be venomous to a vampire. It would be infused with human DNA and thus, it would turn that said human into a poison for vampires. However, this substance was never fully tested and the side effects were unknown. The vampires managed to kill the scientist before this substance could be implemented. Little did they know that someone was already tested, YC, and now he was a threat to the vampires.

You can be creative with what the side effects were, whether it enhanced his powers, or simply made him psychopathic, or both.

MC would be the leader of the Clan that protects other vampires and who chased down the scientist. In one way or another, she gets caught by YC for revenge or simply to enjoy torturing vampires.

I am willing to experiment with scenes incorporating blood-play in this story, especially since YC's blood would weaken or hurt MC.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ye0H91hxUMw&feature=youtu.be

• Getting Schooled •
Possible Themes: TeacherxStudent, BDSM

MC is the daughter of an elite family. Her unruly, unacceptable and somewhat crazy behavior sent her to an etiquette institute for the elites where they had old school, traditional methods to keep their 'students' in line. However, my character was still being a handful. The institute is unwilling to get rid of her due to the money her family was generating so they bring in an expert teacher to personally deal with her.

We can also change the school setting to an asylum or cyberpunk setting.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GurkREc-q4I&feature=youtu.be

•Taken Plots•

As the title says, these plots are taken. If you are intrigued by the story, I am willing to try if you bring in a big twist or change some details to it.

When You Find True Love
• When You Find True Love •

Once upon a time, in a similar world we live in, there was an old toymaker who wanted love. Love from a wife or love of a daughter. Unable to get either, he decides to create one. The perfect doll, a life-sized doll none the less, he had ever made with perfectly smooth silicone skin, raven hair and with the most beautiful haunting eyes that would captivate any looker. Being consumed by its beauty and lust, and the fact the doll was nothing more but a toy, he abused it and broke it with his love to the point where delight was too much and died of a heart attack.

Little did he know that what he had created was like none of the other dolls he made. The love the toymaker had for his perfect creation had manifested into a female soul within the doll. Perfect, but now broken doll, she wakes up underneath a dead body. Unaware of the world outside and without purpose or drive, she simply stayed in a corner, watching the body rot. Days... weeks had passed and the stench from the body started to seep through the walls. Not long after a police officer barged in to investigate. He found this broken girl, quiet and scared with the corpse nearby. Unsure of what to make of this situation, he decided to take her to his home and tend for her without reporting it. As far as everyone knew, the old toymaker died alone.

Unsure how to mend this...girl, he tried to patch her nonbleeding skin, washed her and dressed her up. She was timid and docile and the officer grew fond of her. She was like the daughter he never had. But soon, just like the toymaker, the officer starts to develop an animalistic love for her. He tries his best to bottle it up, but one night he bursts and fucks her, really hard. He soon finds out that the harder he treated her, the more affection she shows for him. This goes over his head and starts to use her literally like a fuck toy in return for her unconditional love.

I know this plot is somewhat strange and twisted but I would love to play the doll. This can go as dark as you would like (within certain limits, of course) but I was also thinking that in future events, he would slowly introduce her to the world, if anyone asked, she was the daughter of a friend or far relative visiting the city. Eventually, he decides to date but the doll finds out and kills the girls he was dating, or maybe he has a girlfriend and when the doll finds out, she goes berserk. Basically, I will be playing a one fucked up possessed crazy doll. xP It is up to you how you want to play your character.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hnv1wi585sA

Dark Allure Of Fame
• Dark Allure of Fame •

A new rockstar just emerged in the alternative music scene and his fame skyrocketed in a matter of weeks. His first hit was sold worldwide and made him more than a million dollars. Fans and cults were forming to worship this dark artist. People either loved his music or hated it. However, despite his sudden fame with a growing following, the media had no idea who he really is and what was the meaning of his music. No one was able to interview him yet images of him were still being printed on magazines and shared on social media. Who was he? What did he represent? What made him so famous? What was his secret to his success?

MC works for a prestigious online magazine. She wasn't doing well in her latest articles and her job was on the line so she decided to do the impossible and try to get an interview with the new rock star. Such an article not only would bring in the big bucks, but also a possibility of a promotion. With no luck in getting an official interview, MC resorts in going undercover. She would pretend to be a groupie, or a prostitute and infiltrate his private rooms, hoping to find the slightest juiciest thing she could find about him.

Another way to go on about this story is that the rockstar allows only one interview. The board chooses MC for her skills and performance in her job, but she neither is interested in him or his music. It paid good money, however, so she accepts it. With the rockstar (YC) being used to females falling for him, he's intrigued by her lack of interest and tries to get into her pants.

I'd like this to have a more Dom/sub vibe to it that includes humiliation play, knife play/blood play, degradation etc. and this can either have a modern fantasy setting or a normal one.

Fantasy one, the rockstar would be a vampire who is tired of hiding in the shadows and wants to take over the world with his music.

The normal one, the rockstar simply values his privacy when he isn't on stage.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xLfM-g8i9Aw&feature=youtu.be

•Pairings•

These pairings are just a suggestion that I am comfortable with doing without having much of a plot.
If you would like to do a different pairing, by all means, do suggest.

Hogwarts Professor x Hogwarts Student
(Both OC)
CRAVING

Demon Beast x Princess / Witch / Elf / Human / Small Demon
Incubus x Human Girl / Succubus / Vampire / Huntress
Vampire x Human Girl / Vampire
Older Man x Younger Girl (18+)

•Interested?•

Drop me a PM  ;D
Plots & Ideas
the monster is in us.    it's in all of us.

Teke

A&A

frostsider

Gerald

Not sure if you are still interested in finding a male vampire to steal you away into his dark world, but if so, let me know. Being one of those who tend to seduce rather than command is very enjoyable, and yet when the female character balks at becoming his, he can be ruthless and use her for more than a meal ticket if you catch my drift.

My preferred character is Alfonse Drakell, a thousand year old vamp who, as expected, is tall dark and handsome.

Let me know if we can visit about a plot line you'd enjoy.

Gerald
We dwell in the abyss between light and darkness. Look to the darkness first for it will bring you satisfactions untold that the brightness of day will not.  Look to the light if you are fearfull, it will comfort you in the abyss of uncertainty and fear.

ons & offs:  https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=12934.0

Dor

Updated: Changed the whole look and added a few ideas and plots. ;D
Plots & Ideas

Dor

Updated: Added a new plot and added a bit more information to my other plots. ;D
Plots & Ideas

Dor

Plots & Ideas

Dor

Updated: Added a cyberpunk plot and setting that I am currently craving right now. PM me if interested! ;D
Plots & Ideas

Dor

Plots & Ideas