Angelic's Plot Ideas and Roles

Started by Obsidian Isolabella, November 20, 2009, 05:49:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Obsidian Isolabella

Okay, so most of the time I am not always the best with coming up with like WONDERFUL storylines or plots, but I have a few in mind and here they are:

Dark Desire:

The moon hung high in the midnight black sky with silent stars painted in the dark sky. It cast shadows all along the hills of Ireland. The air seemed to hang heavily around two female silhouettes, the air tense as their conversation commenced. One was tall with beautiful sky blue hair that fell in straight strands down her back and her skin was as pale as that beautiful pale orb in the sky. The other was a little shorter and had much darker hair that was cropped short and framed her face the ends curving around her jaw line.

“Please, Rachael, you must understand why Aiden and I must give her up. There is a better chance of her staying hidden if she is with you more than if she was with us. I don’t want to give her up, but I have to..” Maeve whispered in a hushed tone.

“I understand, Maeve, but there is still a chance of them or him finding her with me. I will do all I can to teach her our ways, and protect her from him, but it is not a guarantee against the prophecy. You should know that by now.” Rachael replied. She had been worried about this baby from the start. They had known when Maeve became pregnant that it was ‘the one’ and all of the Elves had started to worry.

Maeve’s ice blue eyes averted to the grassy ground for a moment as she let Rachael’s words sink in. That is why Aiden and she had taken precautionary measures. “That is why we created ‘The Trinity’ with the demons, witches and elves. They all swore an allegiance to protect the world and kill her if it came down to it. First and foremost they are supposed to protect her from Arioch, but if she falls in love with him then they have been ordered to stop her. I wish we hadn’t have had to made that pact, but it is necessary to protect the world.” Maeve looked down at the bundle in her arms and cuddled the tiny infant that was curled up into a warm blanket, fast asleep and oblivious to the adult’s conversation. “I don’t want Kiera to die, but I am left with no other choice.”

Aiden, Kiera's father, was Lucifer's right hand man and Maeve was God's strongest Angel. She was one of his best warriors and the same went for Kiera's father, Aiden. Aiden had fallen in love with Maeve and married her, but he still keeps to his active duty as Lucifer's right hand man because he has told Lucifer that he has severed all ties with Maeve and that he wishes for Kiera to free Arioch. Although, when Lucifer finds out that Aiden has betrayed him and he eventually will, Maeve knew that she would lose Aiden because he would be killed for his betrayal. That was why Kiera must not fail in her aid for the world and hopefully for her parents.

Maeve had to fight back the tears that were starting to well in her eyes at the thought of her own daughter dying at her orders. She and Aiden had fought many nights over this topic and she had cried every time until she had finally given up and agreed. They had tried to prevent Maeve from becoming pregnant, but fate had other plans and that was something that was out of their control. Despite the prophecy, she had been happy when she discovered that she was pregnant and the thought of having to give her child up had broken her heart. She knew that it was for her safety as well as the worlds, but that didn’t ease the pain in her heart. Aiden had managed to keep his cool more so than she had, but whenever she looked into his emerald eyes, she saw her own sadness mirrored in his eyes. He was just as torn apart as she was at this decision. She looked down at Kiera, and softly stroked back a few blue strands of her hair that had fallen in her face. It was hard to believe that this tiny innocent infant could be responsible for the end of the world as they knew it. A single tear shimmered in the pale light of the moon and trailed down her smooth cheek to hang in a small droplet on her chin. From this moment on she would pray to the heavens above that they protect her daughter from the tragic fate that awaited her. She leaned down to kiss Kiera’s head softly, holding her close for a long while.

Rachael just watched the two feeling her own heart break for her best friend and her daughter. Kiera would never know her own parents and Rachael knew that this might cause a problem in Kiera’s life. She, personally, didn’t know what it would be like not to know her parents, so it was going to be difficult to help Kiera through it. Rachael wondered if Kiera would ever see her parents again.

18 years later...

The wind started to howl softly in the night sky, and Kiera watched from the balcony of her room as the tree's branches swayed with the wind. She rested her elbow against the iron rail and placed her chin in her palm of that arm. It was nights like this that she truly felt alone, and even with the many people walking amongst themselves in the city, it is still felt as if she was isolated and all alone. Perhaps that had been his intent all along, but she refused to let him know that it was working. She couldn't stay here for much longer before she needed to get moving again because if she stayed in one place for too long than he was sure to find her. Gods only knew what he would do to her if he did manage to catch her. He had his father's strength, but unlike his father he had a limit and at times she exceeded that limit over him. He was one of the purest evil's that existed in this world whereas she happened to be one of the purest good considered that her mother had been one of the very first elves to exist and that she had been the strongest amongst them.

It was no wonder that she had the power to release him within her. The mark on her lower back that she had been born with proved to anyone who she was and that even she had a deep seated darkness locked away inside of her. He would eventually find her and Kiera was terrified that somehow he would unlock that darkness buried inside of her soul. He was after the Lucifer's son, the Prince of Darkness, and the gods only knew that he would have the power to do something such as that. She prayed silently that she had the strength to resist him.

Yet, what Kiera didn't know was that her parents had created a group called 'The Trinity.' They had formed it to protect her from herself and to protect the world from the fatal mistake that was possible if left in her hands. It was a group made up of powerful witches, demons, angels and other creatures who held the same concern that her parents did. Their mission was to either help Kiera fight off Arioch or to kill her if she fell in love with him. It was all in service of the world and their daughter, but did they perhaps make a mistake? Will the group betray Aiden and Maeve by killing their daughter to ensure that the world stay as it was or will they stick by their promise?

-This one is more of a romance than it is a sexual one, but it can very well be sexual as well. We can make a bit of both.

Forbidden Love:

This one isn't nearly as long as the first one.

This one is about how a girl and a boy grew up together and were basically inseparable. During their high school years together they were always together and it was almost always as if it were them against the world.

Needless to say that when they entered college things changed dramatically. Oh, sure, they were going to the same University, but the boy soon found that he was falling in love with a girl from their school. Normally, this would be fine, but the girl best friend loved the boy so very much and had pined for him most of her life. And when she found that he was in love with another girl, it devastated her. From that point on, they would get into fights and yell at each other as though they were a couple, but as soon as the boy asked the other girl out, their friendship ended. It was too hard to be around him when he loved someone else.

About three or four years later, they meet again at a party and they both have done a bit of growing up at this point. Although, the girl looks a bit different now and the boy see's her again and finds himself feeling different things. By this point, the boy is married with the girl he had been in love with, but the marriage isn't going so well. Will he find out the true love of his life was her all along? Or is it just lust?

Dragon's Curse:

A long time ago a young boy was in love with a girl and they always thought that they would be together. But it wasn't always as if they were suited for each other. What with his unruly ways and sometimes rude temper, and her with her kind and gentle ways. So, when a seductive sorceress came around, the boy find himself intensely attracted to her and leaves his girlfriend for this witch. This sorceress is truly an evil one and she keeps him around as her pet and curses with the form of a dragon. Now, he is only part dragon and part human and he can transform at will or by his temper.

One day the sorceress tells him that his girlfriend had been pregnant with his baby and she had killed her and the unborn baby. Well, this sets him off and he kills the sorceress and becomes a truly tortured soul. He is almost always angry, depressed or bored with his life as he lives out many years in her castle, claiming it as his own.

After many years of torturing people and destroying towns, they start sending hunters after the dragon and each one fails miserably. Until one day, a young hunter by the name Roxy comes along and she has the strength to kill him, but can she really do it or will she be trapped?

-This one is also a romance and sexual one as well.

And here are some roles that I can play to:

Fantasy:

Vampire x Vampire
Vampire x Human
Vampire x Hunter
Werewolf x Vampire
Werewolf x Human
Werewolf x Werewolf
Werewolf x Hunter
Demon x Angel
Demon x Human
Angel x Human

Human:
Teacher x Student
Master x Slave
Boss x Co-worker
Bride x Best man
Bridesmaid x Groom
Father x Daughter
Brother x Sister
Brother x Sister's best friend
Father x Boss's daughter
Father x Daughter's best friend
Exes

And I am open to any other Roleplays anyone might be interested in doing with me. I also only play the female characters, but I don't care if my partner is female or male playing a male character, just as long as they are playing the male character.

Please let me know if anyone is interested in any of these!!

monkeymana

i am so interested in the forbidden love, send me a PM and we can sort it out, if you want

Obsidian Isolabella

Still looking for people to Roleplay with me!!! ^.^

Daimon de Broken Hearted

I would be willing for either the Master/Slave or the Father and Daughters best friend. They sound interesting.

Heart Owned By None, It is a broken shell of what once was. Its Light died.

I have some things going on right now with health, I am sorry replies come slow.
Love is a circle of Trust and Caring, all into both becoming One, in Completion. This is like a Ring, or a Collar.
Daimon's On's & Off's
Daimon's A/A

Obsidian Isolabella

Which one do you want to do more? I don't mind doing either.

Daimon de Broken Hearted

I have some things going on right now with health, I am sorry replies come slow.
Love is a circle of Trust and Caring, all into both becoming One, in Completion. This is like a Ring, or a Collar.
Daimon's On's & Off's
Daimon's A/A

Obsidian Isolabella

Alright. Do you want to do Profiles? I usually do Profiles and do you want to set up a plot or no? I don't particularly have a plot for this one, but we might be able to come up with one. ^.^

Daimon de Broken Hearted

I can handle doing profiles and sure we can work out a plot. n.n

Daimon's On's & Off's
Daimon's A/A

Obsidian Isolabella

Why don't you PM me so we can work it out?

Obsidian Isolabella

Still looking for people to Roleplay with!!! ^.^

Misery

I like your Dragon Curse idea if available.
“There is no greater sorrow than to be mindful of the happy time in misery.”  - Dante Alighieri