Breakup with the person above you!

Started by stormkitten, March 09, 2009, 01:45:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jeffrey

*Calls out from having left* PULL UP YOUR DAMN PANTS!!!!
O's and O's / A's and A's / Current Stories / Story Ideas / Posting Updates
Currently my post response time is ridiculously slow and I'm just lucky I have partners who are so understanding

Belle33

What?  No offer of a belt? If you're not part of the solution...  this so isn't gonna work out.

Ons/Offs, Stories & Poems, Currently Not Available for RP

msa24680

I'm sorry...  Its over.  As retarded as I must be for doing this, you KNOW I dont like yellow clothing.

Belle33

You're right. Its Fall..time for a change.  But you could have just told me ...no need to break up over the color of my freaking dress!  Since that's all I mean to you, we, obviously, are through!

msa24680

Oh, yeah, you're right, we are definitely through.  It IS Fall, i'm surprised you even noticed!  All you ever do is walk around with your breasts hanging out!  What about my needs??  (wait a second...  Seriously?)

Anesa

You told me she had merely tripped and fell down, and that you were just helping her up.  Really?  Well, when she fell, did her hand just "happen" to fall inside your pants and wrap around your "yoohoo"?  And what's with that kiss?  Were you kissing her "booboo"?  Pfft!  Whatever!  Get your things and go, Boy Scout!  I'm over it!

msa24680

Yeah?  Well what do you expect?  I mean, where did you get that cowboy hat from, or should I say "who" did you get it from??  You're not even from the south!!!

Finothing

MSA, i'm breaking up with you before you can break up with me.
you don't like my cupcakes and i see where this is going!

Insanityenviesme

What part of blue didn't you understand?!! No, No, this isnt working anymore!!
Moments of Sanity

Fishin' For Insanity                 Drive me Crazy                    My Asylum                 Mad about somethin                 Don't click!

Confusion is befuddled by me         Fear is terrified of me         Love adores me         And Insanity Envies Me.

Finothing

Dear Insanity,
You never put your sword in the stone anymore D:

Kazuume

Your cupcake making has kept me up for days now.....you need to leave and don't come back.
"If a thing is worth doing, it is worth doing slowly ... very slowly."
                                 ~Gypsy Rose Lee~
                                           ---,`--@
     ~Kill me slowly, so through the pain, I will know I have lived.~

What's Yes & What's Not
Apologies & Absences
Stalled out stories: Dragon Familiar ~ Loki

Finothing

Kaziecakes,
it's not you, it's me. i can't handle the strip-teasing!

Villain

Finothing...the red, the pink, it used to get me off, but I need more. I need greens, blues, yellows and even purples in my life. I just don't think you can give me that. Goodbye.

Finothing

oh Villain, don't you see?
i am no longer attracted. you've lost too much weight. you're practically a skeleton!

Insanityenviesme

How many times do I have to tell you.. I dont like those little heart shaped thingys!! Its time to choose.. me or those damned things..

Fine.. I'm leaving then!!
Moments of Sanity

Fishin' For Insanity                 Drive me Crazy                    My Asylum                 Mad about somethin                 Don't click!

Confusion is befuddled by me         Fear is terrified of me         Love adores me         And Insanity Envies Me.

Belle33

You're always wandering about in some windy desert or something, and you're never home.  This really won't work.  Bye!

Zaphod

What do you mean the tickets are sold out!!? You knew I wanted to see the movie today. You were getting a pedicure instead? Okay, that's it. That girl there has extra tickets so I guess we are through.

Belle33

I said you should wear a shirt to dinner with my family.  Is that really to much to ask?  If you're never putting on clothes - this thing between us just won't work.  Shoo!

Zaphod

I didn't sign up for climbing coconut trees and stealing coconuts for you when I hooked up with you. Find a real coconut tree climber or something. :P

Kazuume

You said you'd call, you didn't, just where were you? Won't answer me?! Get out!
"If a thing is worth doing, it is worth doing slowly ... very slowly."
                                 ~Gypsy Rose Lee~
                                           ---,`--@
     ~Kill me slowly, so through the pain, I will know I have lived.~

What's Yes & What's Not
Apologies & Absences
Stalled out stories: Dragon Familiar ~ Loki

Zaphod

*shrugs* I didn't have cellphone coverage. We are done? Great! Your snoring was starting to get on my nerves.

blue bunny sparkle

I keep sliding all over your body... its too frustrating! We're through!

MiaFire

All your depressed sighing and moping just gets me so down! We're done!
In the darkness of the mind and the shadows of imagination...
-

Belle33

I'm not about to share you with that guy in your avi...  Come back when you're ready to commit!

Ephemera

Nice shirt.  Hope you like the guy who wore it in here, because you'll be sleeping in his bed tonight, not mine. 
“I bleed myself to be your drink:  Is not the blood of poets—ink?”   ―William Soutar
My Ink Blood Spilled | Who I Am | Where I Am (A/A) | Intro | Avi Source
My Poly/Kink/Random Blogs | My Drawer | My Concupiscence (O/O)
I, with a deeper instinct, choose a man who compels my strength, who makes enormous demands on me, who does not doubt my courage or my toughness, who does not believe me naive or innocent, who has the courage to treat me like a woman.” ~Nin  Working on: Ink Blood Spilled