Corrupt a wish

Started by Twilightfiredragon, October 04, 2011, 02:08:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Boatman

Your wish is granted and you are sent back in time to become one of the Banana Splits:
https://youtu.be/XMl6HnhFFIA

I wish I was handsome.
History, where creative writing was born.

WordSmith

Granted, but now your stuck on an island by yourself for life.

I wish I could have another cigarette

Dark Rabbit

Your wish is granted, and you can have another cigarette, but you can't smoke it.

Wish I could travel more.

Seeking new stories as of May 10, 2022. PMs are always open!
Check out my requests thread here.
ONs and OFFs

WordSmith

Granted, but you can only travel across your yard because you're on house arrest.

I wish I could see better.

Boatman

Approved - you can see everything in the world at once, which can get very confusing.

I wish I could be wherever I liked...

Queen of Hell

Granted. You now can be wherever you like but as a ghost. Happy haunting!

I wish I finally had a holiday...

Boatman

Granted with the Lord's blessing. You are to spend a year holidaying in a nunnery, praying at all hours, and weaving the story of your adventure. God's speed my child.

Having regained my odd human form, I wish I could go back in time as I choose to see what really happened in history.

Queen of Hell

As you wish. You will be travelling to witness the real history from the eyes of the person who died most gruesome in that particular event.

I wish I would not have to sit on the exams this June, listening to those stupid answers.

Boatman

Your will is my command. You believe every answer you hear to be true, going mad in the process.

I wish I could perform magic too.

Queen of Hell

Granted. Welcome to your new bottle, genie. Have fun for the next few millennia until you're found.

I wish I could travel in the worlds created by the writers, see with my own eyes how the written stories unfold...

Boatman

Oh dear, the first book you fall into is "The Fly" by Langelaan where you tumble into the pod with a dolphin and turn out a mermaid. Ooops! Hope you enjoy being out of your depth.

I wish I could memorize anything I wanted in an instant. It would save so much time.

clonkertink

Granted. Of course, you also memorize things you'd rather forget. Like every embarrassing thing you did as a kid. Especially that one thing. That really awkward thing that happened. Never gonna forget that one.

I wish I had someone to cuddle with.

Madam Striga

Granted. You discover the world's first sentient cactus, and they just love to cuddle. Too bad about their spines though.

I wish I had an unlimited coffee supply.

clonkertink

Granted. It's the cheapest, knockoff brand instant coffee around. Every mouthful is gritty and has a burnt aftertaste. Also, it's decaf.

I wish I was the finest sea captain the world has ever seen!

Queen of Hell

Welcome to the Flying Dutchman then, Davy Jones! There's clearly no sea captain greater than you now!

I was born too late to explore Earth and too early to explore space. I wish I could see the distant stars and their planets with my own eyes, up close, and explore them...

clonkertink

Granted. Those eyes aren't gonna work too well after an up-close look at Blue Giant. Didn't anyone tell you not to stare directly into the sun?

I wish I could meet aliens from another planet.

Queen of Hell

Perfect. You suddenly end up in a distant future, 25th century, where the Terran Imperium fights a desperate battle for the survival of the humanity against a murderous swarm of terrifying aliens, devouring everything on their path. And you're straight in the middle of the battlefield where they've descended upon a human colony.

I wish that I'd be able to speak any language I want on the whim, like I meet a Spaniard and speak Spanish.

Boatman

An easy fix indeed.
Hey presto, you can can articulate your feelings to any person on earth in their native tongue. It is just a pity you have no idea what they are saying in response.

I wish I could transport myself to anywhere on earth of my choosing whenever I wanted.
Much easier for holidays...

Phantomhive

Granted BUT you don't always end up at the correct destination.

I wish I could be ANY anime character I wanted at any time I wanted..
There is no hiding who you are, legacy or curse all means the same thing to a Phantomhive. He will find me and remind me of my obligations and I guess I had a good run, because I know he will find me. In the end you can't escape who you are and yet one keeps trying until  thoughts become reality.

Rabbit

Granted, but unfortunately, you've been badly dubbed in English.

I wish a Hemsworth brother would pop in when I get home from work and perfectly massage my feet for ten to fifteen minutes and then vanish until tomorrow.

Phantomhive

Granted but the handsomest Hammersworth brother can't massage your feet.

Phantomhive wishes for no orders from the Queen. regarding watch dog duties. (Not gonna happen of course but the backlash  could get interesting.)
There is no hiding who you are, legacy or curse all means the same thing to a Phantomhive. He will find me and remind me of my obligations and I guess I had a good run, because I know he will find me. In the end you can't escape who you are and yet one keeps trying until  thoughts become reality.

Queen of Hell

It sounds like a cue for me, so granted. Welcome to Hell, Cerberus. There won't be orders given, cause you know your duty without me.

I wish those arseholes who start to break a house cross street apart every morning at 5.30 am would fucking vanish!!

(Bastards do this for real last week)

Boatman

Granted. They vanish and reappear in a world you are excluded from.
Oh, deary, deary me (snicker)

I wish I could trade places with whoever I liked.

Thera Regina

Granted. But you can only trade so many times per month.

I wish Robert Carlyle’s Rumpelstiltskin was real.

Request Thread: Here
O/O’s: Here
A/A’s: Here

Phantomhive

Granted but what you THINK he wants is not the case.

I wish I had a demon butler of my own. (oh wait I do lol no spider named Claude either lol)