Bully vs Geek [F dom looking for M or F sub]

Started by elfguy, March 14, 2013, 01:42:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

elfguy

Jessica is a bully. She's been a dominant girl since she was a kid, and now at 17, there's very little that can stop her. She still goes to school, but it's mostly to get new preys to torment, not so much for the classes themselves. Teachers gave up on her and she is just fine with that, since her after-school drug dealing activities give her more than enough money to live on.

But during the day, she looks for geeks to annoy and torment. And this year, she's found one that's quite juicy. She will tease her new prey, then abuse and humiliate him or her. That geek will have no choice but to fight back or endure Jessica's worst abuses.

For this RP I will play Jessica and need a M or F geek to be the object of her abuse. This will include teasing him or her, abusing, humiliating in front of other students, and eventually having rough sex in the most demeaning way possible. I'm open to either someone very submissive that takes it while whimpering, or someone who fights back and attempt to gain control.

----

Visna

I'm down for playing a whimpering, female nerd. Message me and we can share ideas and hammer the details out.  :-)