Summer Sex Party [No Longer Recruiting]

Started by KatieSparks, June 29, 2013, 02:36:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

KatieSparks

Great sheets everybody! I'd say let's go with steelsmiter being Mystix's brother since he volunteered first. :p

Jackalope, if you would like to join in feel free.

AribethAmkiir

Seems like you're still looking for a female character.  I'd like to submit the following for consideration.

Name: Sara Tallinger
Sex: Female
Height: 5’6”
Weight: 118 lbs
Orientation: Bisexual
Background:
Born in Birmingham, Alabama, Sara was raised to be a “proper lady”.  A concept she found boorish and outdated.  She began to rebel against her upbringing in high school, where she began attending and organizing erotic parties.  In college, she continued her pursuit of sexual exploration and began frequenting swinger’s clubs, orgies, and frat parties.  A liberal arts student, she is in no rush to graduate and is quite content to maintain the minimal grades her parents will allow before threatening to cut her off.
Major Ons: Group sex, exhibitionism, voyeurism, light bondage, exploration
Major Offs: Toilet play, blood, scarring/mutilation, or excessive humiliation

KatieSparks

Looks great, Aribeth! Adding you to the list. :)

Kimera

Since the first post only shows a female slot free, I thought I'd take a shot with this character.

Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide

Name: Riana 'Raven' Rodriguez
Sex: Female
Height: 5'6"
Weight: 121 ibs
Orientation: Bisexual
Background: Riana's a student, majoring in microbiology. While she appears as the model student at school, she is a real bad girl during the night.
Major Ons: group sex, light bondage, skinny dipping, exhibitionism, public sex, shower sex
Major Offs: bathroom play, the really nasty stuff

KatieSparks

I'll add you in Kimera, so we now have an even number of males/females.

We are now all full up so sorry to anyone still eager to get in. :x Feel free to indicate interest in case we have a player drop out of the game later.

KatieSparks

And for good measure, here is my character:

Name: Jenny Kim (Kim Jin-Hee)
Sex: F
Height: 5'2"
Weight: 120 lbs
Orientation: Bisexual (Male lean)
Background: The middle child of a Korean-American family, Jenny was almost always put aside in favor of her older sister - not just by her parents, but by friends, boys, you name it. She certainly came into her own, though, and now attends a fairly respectable university and is in the process of wrapping up her criminology degree. Oddly enough, despite her meek appearance, Jenny aspires to work in law enforcement - either at a desk job or as a police officer, anything she can get really considering the current state of the job market. She's been sexually active for a number of years but never engaged in group sex - it's merely been a fascination for a long time, and now that she will be moving away from her university friends and has an opportunity to throw a bash, she's decided to make the most of it, hopefully by indulging some of her fantasies.
Major Ons: Cum, threesomes, , handjobs, rough sex (spanking, face slapping, hair pulling, etc).
Major Offs: Scat, watersports, bloodplay, death.

KatieSparks

Once we get Strifesblaze7 and MagicalPen's character sheets we can get started! :o Feel free to discuss 'til then!

Kimera

Any pre-game relationships established so far?

MagicalPen

Name: Richard Nailor

Sex: Male

Height: 6'0"

Weight: 170lbs

Orientation: Straight

Background: Richard has always been a bit sexually deviant. He recieved his first blowjob in a classroom in HS and once got caught having sex in a classroom with another student. (Luckily it was by a female teacher who he was also having a relationship with and he soon experienced his first threesome). College was no different and he loved going to frat parties and hooking up with college girls in public rooms. But he isn't completely a player and has become independently wealthy in the financial district, now able to enjoy a much more carefree lifestyle where he can truly explore some of his inner kinks.

Major Ons: Threesoms, Anal, Public Sex
Major Offs: M/M, Scat, Watersports

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry

Looking/Available for New Games

Strifesblaze7

I am working on my sheet now if i am still in.
Is there a point where nobody cares

AribethAmkiir

Quote from: Kimera on July 04, 2013, 02:37:30 PM
Any pre-game relationships established so far?

There's a brother/sister/boyfriend triangle, but beyond that I don't know of any.  More than willing to discuss some pre-game relationships with my character, especially with the hosts.  Maybe a personal invitation?

MagicalPen

I could be interested in something like that. Or adding some sort of incest element (cousins or something) too.

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry

eiselmann

My character is the boyfriend in the boyfriend sister brother group....wouldn't mind a female being a sometime partner of my character (the girlfriend would know and have watched/joined in on occasion)
260916 Sigh, on the back end of my laptop dying last week and getting a new one delivered, we now have had some local flooding where I live....fortunately for me no major damage since my house is a few feet above ground, however my back yard looks like the swimming pool I don't have ...so might take a day or two to get back to posting

The Betrayal at Yalta, one of the main reasons the world is the mess it is today

My ons and offs link

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=254364.0

KatieSparks

MagicalPen, I'm thinking that maybe Jenny has worked at the same company as Richard in an entry level job or something like that, and so she's familiar with him, and heard about his penchant for group sex... always harbored a crush but never acted on it. Them being the hosts would mean her approaching him with the idea - she's got the place, he's got the expertise. :p

Aribeth, if you'd like to establish a relationship with Jenny, maybe two of them are old acquaintances whose friendship has lapsed? Maybe they were roommates their first year of college, and Jenny remembers Aribeth being quite the scandalous character... and so she extends an invitation not knowing if she'll get a response? Or perhaps they even have a sexual history - maybe they had a one night stand together a long time ago and end up running into each other again at just the right time.

steelsmiter

I'm thinking Sam got invited by his sister after his girlfriend dumped him. It's up to her whether she had motives or not. Is it actually likely that Sam wouldn't have known in advance it was a sex party or could that aspect kind of be broken to him as it were... on the spot.
I don't play in PMs
Who wants to join an incest registry?
O/Os
Download RPGs I wrote on my Discord!
So anyway I guess I'm steelsmiter on fetlife now. Hit me up and tell me you're from E!

Strifesblaze7

Name: Garret Burnitz
Sex: Male
Height: 6'3"
Weight: 230 Lbs.
Orientation: Straight
Background: Garret is a young and extremely talented lawyer, he graduated as the top of his class and got the best score on the Bar in recent memory. At work he is a relentless go getter who will not give up no matter them circumstances. He does want to one day be the lead prosecutor in some kind of large case. He wants to make a mark on courtroom law that will never be forgotten. He wants to do something major. Lately though he has felt a need to explore his links and has found that it gives him a rush like no other.

Ons: If it isn't an off he may do it.
Offs: Being submissive. Scat. Gore and vore. Pain for pains sake and rape. Non con is a possibility.

Nameless One

If anyone wants to be an acquaintance / friends with my character Samuel, I'm open to any kind of relationship. Just tell me, here or via PM.

I was thinking that my character was a not very close friend of the host couple, they could have invited him knowing of his past as a swingers party organizer.
It is "Torment". It is that which draws all tormented souls to you. The flesh knows it suffers, even when the mind has forgotten. And so you wear the rune always.

Ons and Offs

steelsmiter

Lol... two Sams, fortunately one goes by Samuel.
I don't play in PMs
O/Os
So anyway I guess I'm steelsmiter on fetlife now. Hit me up and tell me you're from E!

Strifesblaze7

I'm open to someone having a history with Garret.

steelsmiter

I'll have a history with any sport or construction oriented guys.
I don't play in PMs
O/Os

Kimera

I don't mind Raven being a cousin to someone.

Beachlover

I'm up for Eric having a conjoined background with some folks, PM me to discuss details.

steelsmiter

Quote from: Beachlover on July 05, 2013, 07:53:01 AM
I'm up for Eric having a conjoined background with some folks, PM me to discuss details.
You and the other sporty guy could have been on the same team as Sam during my freshman year. Better yet, one of you could have been on an opposing team and been the one to blow out his knee. then later become friends with him and now harbor no ill will.

Quote from: Kimera on July 05, 2013, 07:42:56 AM
I don't mind Raven being a cousin to someone.
Milton and Mason sound pretty close... but you could be a maternal cousin if you like. I would enjoy your character, cousin or not.
I don't play in PMs
O/Os

MagicalPen

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry

Kimera

Quote from: steelsmiter on July 05, 2013, 05:17:03 PM
Milton and Mason sound pretty close... but you could be a maternal cousin if you like. I would enjoy your character, cousin or not.

I could alter the name to Mason, but a maternal cousin works just as well for me.