X-Men Re-imagined - All welcome! - Could use more straight male chars, too!

Started by Orange Marmalade, May 18, 2014, 06:17:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Orange Marmalade

Posting this here as well:
Approved Character Thread is here: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=204481

If I have specifically PM'd you and said you are approved, please post your bio there! Take note of the roommate info at the top.

If I have not PM'd you about your bio and you are finished with it, shoot me a PM. I probably missed it because you fuckers are amazingly talkative :)

Ryven

Are we already getting into a pissing contest over who's a better fighter? ::)

Kuroneko

Nah, trying to say it's a moot point, actually.  The best part about Marvel is that everyone's amazing  :D
Ons & Offs//Requests//Where is the Black Cat?
Current Posting Time - Once a Week or More

"One should either be a work of art, or wear a work of art" ~ Oscar Wilde
"I dream of painting and then I paint my dream" ~ Vincent Van Gogh

Orange Marmalade

Quote from: Kuroneko on May 20, 2014, 08:56:42 PM
Nah, trying to say it's a moot point, actually.  The best part about Marvel is that everyone's amazing  :D

It gets more amusing when you start talking about who is strongest.

"Well Hulk smashed a planet!" "Yeah well Thor picked up a neutron star!" "Yeah well.." :)

Green Goo Theory

Finally decided on a character.  Working on the bio now.  I won't tell you who it is but I will provide the PB for the character.

Behold! 

Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide

Enjoy. 
Coming soon...

Bloodied Porcelain

I want no ordinary lover. I want a storm. I want sleepless nights and endless conversations at four a.m. I want passion, I want madness.
I want someone who's able to make my whole body shiver from a distance and also pull me close to make sense of all my bones.

~ Bizarre, Beautiful, And Breathtaking ~
~ O/O ~ Seeking ~ A/A ~ Mirrors and Masks ~ Poetry ~
She walked with the universe on her shoulders and made it look like wings.

Kuroneko

Quote from: Tonberryshuffle on May 20, 2014, 08:59:30 PM
Finally decided on a character.  Working on the bio now.  I won't tell you who it is but I will provide the PB for the character.

Behold! 

Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide

Enjoy.

Please tell me he's a teacher ;)

SpiralSpider

My final draft.

BASIC INFO:
Legal Name: Andrew Michael
Codename/Nickname/Aliases: Rogue
Citizenship and other legal info: US Citizen
Place of Birth: Caldecott county, Mississippi
Education: Basic education, currently enrolled in Xavier's institute

PHYSICAL DESCRIPTION:
Height: 5'10
Weight: 153
Hair color: Auburn and White
Eye color: Green/Blue
Ethnicity: Caucasian
General Appearance: Physically fit with rather unruly hair, Andy is otherwise generally well put together. There's always a bit of the wild in the way he looks, though. He is always seen nearly fully covered, including wearing gloves.
Other images: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

OTHER INFORMATION:
Orientation: Pansexual
Ons/Offs: Likes to be flirted with, dislikes any serious amount of force or coercion; Andy has a very good reason for not wanting to get too close to someone.
Goals: To gain some semblance of a normal life. To be able to have real intimacy without harming someone. To find somewhere he really fits in, is needed and loved.
Wealth Level: 2-Poor
Personality: For having to keep oneself pretty reserved, Andy is genuinely amicable and good-natured. He definitely has his snark, but he'd be one of the first to lend a helping hand when and where it is needed. He gives pet names to those he's closest to and sometimes struggles to come up with ways to bond with others without any real physical contact. At his core, he wants to be open and tries to accept everyone, but the frustration of having to always keep a barrier between himself and others can, at times, lead to strain on his patience with others. At his worst, he is stubborn and a bit temperamental, at his best he is loyal, accommodating and jovial.

SCHOOL INFO:
Classes Taken or Taught: Government/Social studies, Algebra 2, Self Defense, Physical Education, Acrobatic Combat, Creative Writing
Year: High School Junior (fell behind a year after running away from home)
Club Memberships or Sponsorships: None yet

STATS:
Rogue's absorption ability, means that his stats will occasionally vary. Temporary numbers are [in brackets] the first number on its own is natural/permanent stat score.

• Fighting: 3-Typical []
  • Agility: 5 Excellent []
  • Strength: 7-Incredible []
  • Endurance: 4-Good []
  • Reason: 3-Typical []
  • Intuition: 3-Typical[]
  • Psyche: 2-Poor []

POWERS:
Absorption - This is Rogue's sole natural ability. It allows the absorption of memories, skills, and powers through skin-to-skin contact. The longer the contact occurs, the longer Rogue will retain the abilities or memories. Generally, the abilities only last for several minutes.

Shortly after his mutant abilities manifested, he absorbed the abilities of another mutant named Olympian (more info in History), the following are the only permanently taken powers. (All others are temporarily acquired)

High constitution - Rogue has a level of superhuman toughness and immunity to poisons. He is much hardier than he looks for a man of his size and can withstand blows that would kill a normal human being.

Enhanced Strength - The Olympian gave Rogue the ability to lift an amazing feat of up to 20,000 pounds! (down 1 stat number from Canon)

Flight - Wingless flight, perfect hovering. Up to 100 mph. (Not the near sonic speeds of canon Rogue)

[Temporary abilities:]
[None currently]

ADVANTAGES:
Quick Reflexes - Rouge has always been quick and light on his feet. Upon obtaining the enhances strength and flight, he was able to use those skills to bump his natural abilities up a notch.
Personable - That southern kindness and hospitality lends a sunny warm disposition in social encounters. He tends to put others at ease, if he can be a bit flirtatious. He can slip into a fair leadership role in a pinch.
Fast Learner  - He's had to learn to adapt quickly, particularly as he acquires new knowledge and abilities.

DISADVANTAGES:
NO TOUCHING! - Rogue's absorption ability makes it so that he cannot risk any skin to skin contact with another without risk of harming them.
I was just being friendly! - That inviting, teasing demeanor means that others are sometimes taking things a bit too seriously. Rogue's witty banter is rarely more than conversation, because even if he wants more... he can't have it.
Flashbacks and Nightmares - While the Professor has been successful in mostly diminishing and containing the persona of Olympian, enough of the man's psyche remains to occasionally invade Rogue's dreams with terrible visions of their fight from the other perspective, or random memories.
Addictive Personality - After absorbing so much of Olympian, Rogue now has a predisposition to substance abuse. He avoids alcohol by all means because of the flashbacks.

SKILLS:
Street smarts: - Rogue knows some basic urban survival skills, though they are mainly geared towards the southern cities he had lived in.
Brawler: He picked up some underhanded, survival fighting techniques while on his own. He would like to learn more structured martial arts, but for now he just knows how to trip someone, throw a basic punch or a knee to the groin.
Bilingual: - Rogue speaks Colloquial English and French (Mississippi bayou area)

HISTORY:
Andy's parents were of a very odd sort. They were in an off the grid sort of cult commune obsessed with finding a way to the proverbial promised land. There were some crazy shenanigans involved that lead to the death of his mother, although he never did find out what happened. Soon, his Aunt Carrie became his surrogate mother, as his Dad didn't think he'd be able to raise the child on his own. She was caring in her own way, but very strict. Carrie's manner of raising Andy was a huge difference from the freedom he'd enjoyed in his youth. As a rebellious, hormonal teenager, he eventually found himself butting heads with his Aunt on a regular basis. Their relationship became permanently damaged and he became a runaway.

Now effectively a dropout, Rogue rode the warm and temperate weather in his southern state and lived a nomadic lifestyle, hopping from shed to shed for months. He was found napping in a tree on the property of a small town boy named Cody Robbins. The two spent quite a while bonding with each other, exploring the area around the boy's home and playing childhood games. Cody gave Andy a far more comfortable place to sleep as the rainy season moved in and managed to hide his new friend in the Attic of his family's old farmhouse.

As days became weeks and then months, the two boys developed a deeper relationship. Cody's family became aware of their son's new friend, though they still didn't know that he was hiding out inside their own home. Andy and Cody began to show signs that their relationship was more than average buddies, so it brought about the Robbins' family's scrutiny as well as public disapproval from the preacher in their church. Andy was obviously a transient youth with no apparent skills, that alone made him a bad influence on the Robbins' boy. But they were largely keeping out of trouble, so the pair was tolerated so much as no hard evidence could be found to convict Andy of social taboos. The town had scarcely enough time to move on to the next hint of scandal before the boys relationship escalated to tragedy. Even though the both of them knew that the others around thought it was wrong, even though they would never be accepted, there was something so perfectly natural and comforting in being able to have the kind of trust an love that they had. It was innocent and pure, when Andy got lost in Cody's blue eyes, stroked his freckled cheek and leaned in for a gentle kiss. And it was cruel irony that was when his mutant ability first manifested. He was just past his 16th birthday, had a new lease on life and a spring in his step thanks to the young man before him and he found himself helplessly draining the boy of everything he had within him.

Cody fell, limp and unconscious and Andy tried in vain to wake him before running off for help. He went to the boy's family, desperately trying to get them to understand the situation. But in the panic and fear of the moment, he was demonized. Some felt it was divine punishment, some thought it was simple carelessness and yet others seriously thought Andy had deliberately hurt Cody. In any case, a veritable lynch mob formed as they tried to take Andy either into custody or out of the picture entirely. The young mutant avoided them, but found himself on the run and on his own again.

He headed north, to Jackson, figuring the big city would be his best chance at establishing a normal life, if possible. Rogue became introverted, living on the streets for the better part of a year and living hand to mouth. Those hands were gloved now, and even in the hot and humid Mississippi summers, he never went anywhere without layers of clothing everywhere but covering his face. He didn't want to risk touching someone ever again. He wasn't able to go to school during his time on the streets, and he was too young to work, certainly without proper identification. So he had no choice but to remain a street rat. Even though it was uncomfortable, there was a certain amount of freedom that homelessness offered and he was eventually able to find a groove in the counter culture Jackson's homeless had to offer.

But territory and resources were hard to keep on hand, of course. Rogue was able to take care of himself through stealing and brawling for a long time, however there are always bigger fish. The day came that Andy found himself in over his head, being assaulted by a drunken brute of a man who wanted whatever Andy had and wasn't willing to listen to reason. This man was another mutant named Randal Tiller, he had been a participant in the Olympic games overseas a decade ago, so locals had taken to calling him 'Olympian'. However rare the mutants had proven to be, Tiller caused a scandal when his abnormal abilities became public. Many were unsure whether steroids or supernatural means were involved, because even in the face of overwhelming evidence, people tend to believe what they find comfortable or reassuring. Regardless, Tiller's outing made him a social pariah and his nickname pure ironic taunting. He turned to alcohol to ease the pain and it, in turn, dissolved what else he had of a life. So Andy was just a convenient excuse for a fight and Randal was used to throwing his weight around, bullying the weak crackheads into giving him what he wanted. Andy didn't cave, but he did try to get away before Tiller cornered him. The fight between the two of them became tooth and nail, the more Rogue fought back, the more Randall hit harder as his anger boiled over. 'Fight or Flight' mode engaged, Andy ended up latching onto the other man with all his strength, initially meaning to weaken and push him away but he found himself flooded with new power - an overwhelming rush far more than he experienced with Cody. By the time he broke away from Randal, the drunk was a drooling mess on the ground and he was pulsating with pure potential the likes of which he could never have imagined.

He fled the street where the former Olympian was left, not knowing or caring much for his condition. His first thought was to get the hell out of town, but the side effects from absorbing Tiller's essence meant he was left with segments of the man's psyche. He ended up disoriented and confused, stumbling around town with no sense of time and not recognizing anyone for days. Without help of an outside source, Andy probably wouldn't have survived in the long run. Through Cerebro, Professor Xavier located Rogue's troubled mind and tremulous ability. The professor all but rescued Andy, bringing him back to a safe space, he helped calm him and sort things out to a great degree. Just before turning 18, Andy was deemed stable enough to enter the school and finally work on having that normal life he'd been wishing so long for.
~ My Ons/Offs, Characters and general RP info ~ Where am I?

"If you get hurt, hurt them back. If they kill you... walk it off."

Rave

DemonessOfDeathValley

I was going the pickpocket, opportunist route. The worst she'd do is rip off a car.

~Approximate response time - 1-7 days plus ~ Muse cooperative~

Orange Marmalade

Quote from: DemonessOfDeathValley on May 20, 2014, 09:26:27 PM
I was going the pickpocket, opportunist route. The worst she'd do is rip off a car.

Sounds just fine! Just don't get caught at Xavier's or you might end up washing dishes for a very long time. :)

Green Goo Theory

Quote from: Kuroneko on May 20, 2014, 09:14:14 PM
Please tell me he's a teacher ;)

Yep!  Not sure how much your character would like him though.  I know he'd love her though.

And here he is! 

-----------------------------------------------
BASIC INFO:
Legal Name: Sebastian Hiram Shaw
Codename/Nickname/Aliases: Black Bishop (He's still fresh)
Citizenship and other legal info: American citizen
Place of Birth: New York
Education: College

PHYSICAL DESCRIPTION:
Height: 6'2"
Weight: 192 lbs
Hair color: Black
Eye color: Blue
Ethnicity: Caucasian
General Appearance:
Sebastian bears a powerful aura that demands attention despite an otherwise

OTHER INFORMATION:
Orientation: Heterosexual
Ons/Offs: Voyeur, Domination, etc.  Avoid potty play
Goals: The fulfillment of his own personal power through any means available. 
Wealth Level: 05 - Excellent
Personality:
Sebastian is an arrogant individual viewing himself above most around him even if he maintains an exterior to hide it more often than not.  Even more powerful than his arrogance though is his greed.  The world belongs to him and he will find a way to substantiate that claim. 

SCHOOL INFO:
Classes Taken or Taught: Social Studies, History, Economics, Engineering
Year: (High school or college levels are available)
Club Memberships or Sponsorships: Business, Chess

STATS:
Fighting: 04 - Good Agility: 03 to 05 - Varies Strength: 03 to 08 - Varies Endurance: 04 to 08 - Varies Reason: 05 - Excellent Intuition: 07 - Incredible Psyche: 04 - Good

POWERS:
Kinetic Energy Absorption -  Sebastian Shaw is a mutant with the superhuman ability to absorb kinetic energy and to metabolize it to enhance his own physical strength, speed, and stamina. This makes him extremely difficult to defeat in battle, as every blow struck against him only makes him stronger. Unusual tactics are required to defeat him, usually by incapacitating him or by attacking him psionically. Shaw absorbs the energy of any blow he is struck by, not just punches, but also projectiles like bullets, and to a less successful degree,  physically based energy beams. Without absorbing energy, Shaw is merely a strong ordinary human, though normally he works to keep his strength at a superhuman level. For example, in one instance, he was shown to spend time hitting a wall after waking in order to build up his power reserves.

ADVANTAGES:
Business sense - Sebastian is a self made business man.  Additionally, he put himself through college. 
Strategist - Given his love of chess and his near obsession with honing his mind he's become a self proclaimed master strategist.

DISADVANTAGES:

Varied powers - Givent he nature of Sebastian's powers he can fluctuate greatly.  At any given point he could go from the most powerful man in the room to a perfect example of a normal human.  Even though he is capable of storing some pent up energy for a short period of time it's never enough to remain prepped all day every day.
Overload - While he can absorb a tremendous amount of power Sebastian can be over loaded.  Since his powers are passive he has no control over this or his ability to absorb the force of incoming blows making it impossible to have any degree of control over whether this happens or not.

Arrogance - Pretty self explanatory.

SKILLS:
Mechanical Engineering: - He's a trained engineer and even built a great deal of his private company around his talents in this field.
Competent combatant: - He's moderately trained in martial arts and self defense.

HISTORY:
Sebastian's younger life was rife with conflict.  He was the school's nerd and the obligatory punching bag.  He was always a tall and lanky youth and never any good physically at the usual activities of youth.  His interests likewise took him down a more scholastic route; one that for most of his childhood had pervaded virtually every aspect of his life.  Even until well after his powers activated shortly after puberty.

Then one day after school the ingrates started again.  Their fists flew and made purchase against Sebastian's flesh.  Only this time he didn't feel pain.  Their blows felt dull and ineffective.  Slowly however he started to feel a jolt every single time they connected.  Every fiber of his being slowly becoming more and more energized while every one of his assailants grew more and more exhausted from their ambush.  He could only last for so long before he had to act.  The energy had to be released and he lashed out.  The details were hazy afterwards and Sebastian himself had fallen unconscious despite the lack of any physical wounds.

He knew then he was special.  The beatings had since stopped and he took a new approach to life.  He had a right to everything that he saw around him and he had the power to fulfill that claim.  Any obstacle that would stand in his way and any bit of adversity was simply a speed bump on his path.

It wasn't until after college that he began Shaw Industries that he had been approached by a group known ominously as the Hellfire Club. A group of other gifted individuals.  Some mundane gifts like Einstein and most like himself.  In addition to these gifts these people were also otherwise powerful in their own right.  Captains of industry, politics, everything you could think of to let people sink their claws into the on-goings on the world. 

They sought him as an additional member.  His cunning and ruthlessness and willingness to do anything allowed him to soar through their ranks in just five years.  Even so the group still did not belong to him.  Even as they saw him as a pawn he saw them as a stepping stone.  He would bide his time and carry out their demands as needed.

It was his background and charismatic nature that scored him his most recent assignment.  A school dedicated to molding the minds of young gifted individuals--mutants like himself-- was finally large enough to become a blip on the Hellfire Club's radar.  The methods and reputation of the school has made the club apprehensive about any direct attempts at contacting the owner of the school, Professor Xavier.  That said Sebastian was tasked with acting as a teacher, gaining their trust, and finally solidifying that bond to give the club the power they desire through whatever means  Sebastian saw fit.

Just before his implantation the club had taken certain precautions.  They understood the risk of dealing with potential telepaths, and not just Xavier himself, and saw fit to use their own members to place blocks on Sebastian's mind.  Sections of Sebastian's own mind were locked away even from himself.  Memories conveniently misplaced and some even completely removed to be 'fixed' later on to help prevent his goals or identity from being found. 
Coming soon...

Rave

Ooooh nice, Tonberryshuffle.

On that note, someone should pick up Wasp. So many things you could do with the size changin'...oh my.

Green Goo Theory

Thanks.  I wanted to try to get a twist into the RP and we needed another strong (as in physically) male character.  Girls are having all the fun right now.

Now...to my second character.
Coming soon...

Orange Marmalade

I'll be going over the newly posted bios soon, stay tuned! And then I'm finally going to finish mine. Honest. For realsies this time.

Kuroneko

Quote from: Tonberryshuffle on May 20, 2014, 09:29:40 PM
Yep!  Not sure how much your character would like him though.  I know he'd love her though.

And here he is! 

Are you kidding me? Logan would be all over that, as long as he doesn't mind getting as good as he gives ;).

Green Goo Theory

Quote from: Orange Marmalade on May 20, 2014, 09:53:14 PM
And then I'm finally going to finish mine. Honest. For realsies this time.

Quote from: Kuroneko on May 20, 2014, 10:00:24 PM
Are you kidding me? Logan would be all over that, as long as he doesn't mind getting as good as he gives ;).

Oh, c'mon!  It's Sebastian Shaw!  He can take anything  ;)
Coming soon...

Kuroneko

Green Goo Theory

Quote from: Kuroneko on May 20, 2014, 10:02:46 PM
Perfick  ;D

Quote"What is mine... is mine. And what is theirs... is mine.

The man gets what he wants.
Coming soon...

Kuroneko

Green Goo Theory

Coming soon...

Kuroneko

Feel free to PM me if you want to work anything out ahead of time ;).

yasarra

I see Benedict Cumberbatch! *squees!*  Awesome.  My character is almost done.  Is it okay if I take a partial altered Extremis virus for my character?  In particular, I'm looking at the cyberpathy (ability to telepathically communicate with computers), and a bond to the Iron Maiden suit so she doesn't have to "summon" it or carry it around in a briefcase.  No shooting fire or electricity or anything like that.  No super strength or speed or ability to explode.

Just that.

Pumpkin Seeds

BASIC INFO:
Legal Name: Beatrice Thurman
Codename/Nickname/Aliases:  Domino/Winter/Neena
Citizenship and other legal info: United States of America
Place of Birth: Project Armageddon Base Everglades, Florida
Education: Sacred Heart Academy Elementary School for Orphans Chicago, Illinois

PHYSICAL DESCRIPTION:
Height:  5'8
Weight: 120lbs
Hair color: Dirty blonde (was entirely blonde but seems to be darkening)
Eye color: Blue
Ethnicity: Caucasian so far as anyone can tell
General Appearance: Scruffy and boyish, the girl that game into the orphanage with the name Domino is not the same that left those doors and ran the streets of Chicago.  She has grown up to be a young woman with heavy curves and a lean, muscular frame.  Still sporting a tom boyish look, she has kept her hair cut short often times with her own pair of scissors.  Time has often set her blonde hair to darken considerably while her skin seems to grow more pale with each passing year.  Along her left eye a bruise or mark has also started to develop, though Domino uses makeup to conceal the markings.  She has noticed that every year she has to use more and more makeup to cover up what seems to be a growing birthmark.  Domino still clings to an urban look favoring tight jeans and muscle shirts over more feminine wear.  Off the ground she can often be found with a cigarette between her lips and cheap sunglasses on her face.

OTHER INFORMATION:
Orientation: Bisexual
Ons/Offs: Domino is a rough and tumble sort of woman.  She is as likely to be aggressive as to respond to someone being aggressive.  While she doesn’t always know what she wants, she always thinks she does and sees no reason why that can’t be hers.  At this point there are no plans to settle down with anyone in highschool, just to enjoy being young and free to do what she wants.  At the end of the day though, Domino is very inexperienced and still carries the virgin tag.  On the streets she knew having sex with members of her gang would result in a loss of status she couldn’t afford.  Having breasts was bad enough out there.  (On/Offs the same as the player)
Goals: Discover the truth behind her abilities and the extent to which they can be used.
Wealth Level:  2 (Funded by the United States Government Child Protective Services and also really good at playing dice)
Personality: Devil may care doesn’t quite begin to describe her attitude.  The people at the orphanage gave little concern when telling Domino that her parents had abandoned her there.  While the nuns had been full of compassion, they were also filled with little patience.  This was especially true after her life began to deviate from their teachings and with the law.  So she learned early on that the only person looking out for her was herself.  Rebellious and willing to push against the rules to get what she wanted, Domino was headed for a great deal of trouble fast. 

SCHOOL INFO:
Classes Taken or Taught: Whatever class she can't skip out of at the time.
Year:  Sophmore in Highschool (was held back one year)
Club Memberships or Sponsorships: Former member of the street gang Six Pack, Dice and Poker Club

STATS:
Fighting: 4 - Agility: 4 - Strength: 2 - Endurance: 3 - Reason: 3 - Intuition: 4 - Psyche: 3

POWERS: (Please list any powers your character has in the example format below. The more descriptive and exact the better, if you need help just ask! Please be reasonable. Original characters are limited to a single major power set/theme and it cannot be a direct copy of a Canon character.
Probability Manipulation - Domino has a latent telekinetic ability to affect probability in her line of sight to her favor.  Through this ability she can accomplish near impossible, but not actually impossible, feats.  Also this ability can cause her opponents to suffer similar fates as the odds begin to stack against them.  This gives Domino the appearance of having “good luck” while her opponents suffer from “bad luck.”  Such effects only occur during times of high stress such as high stakes gambling, combat or times when she or her friends around her are in immediate danger.  These feats can range from a stray bullet striking a button to shut down a nuclear reactor to an opponent’s weapon jamming at point blank range to her.  Domino has little to no control over this power and is unable to predict how things will manifest and unfold.  In order to gain advantage from this ability, Domino must be an active participant in the action (i.e. if debris is falling she must actively be trying to dodge the debris and not simply standing still).
Enhanced Reflexes and Agility - Domino’s ability to telekinetically manipulate the odds around her is also tuned into her body.  This allows her body to move with the manipulations of her mind and body so that she appears to have heightened reflexes and agility as her body knows precisely where to stand to avoid danger and grant her the best possible chance for a shot.

ADVANTAGES:
Athletic - Possess a naturally athletic physique and abilities that exceed a typical human and student.  Whereas she has little formal exercise her life and genetics has granted her abilities that exceed most people.
Street Smarts - Perhaps due to a pessimistic attitude, her experiences running the streets of Chicago or a natural cunning; Domino is a quick study of people and their motivations. 
Squad Leader - A natural ability to lead and inspire, Domino does well leading small groups of people during times of stress and pressure.
Calm under Pressure - Domino does well under stress and pressure, able to maintain her calm and focus her will best during these times.

DISADVANTAGES: (Please list 1 to 5 disadvantages your character may have. This may include things like being blind, a low alcohol tolerance, or a club foot. At least 1 Disadvantage is required per Advantage above.)
Afraid of Chickens - "What!?  They're terrifying!"
Glass Half Empty - Domino does not see a bright point in the world or find a silver lining.  She believes that everyone around her is out for something and that something is usually at her expense.
Undisciplined - Things are too tough, hard to do, require some effort are often abandoned quickly by her. 
Secrets Buried - There is a great deal of interest in the progress made by Domino and a great many people interested in snatching her up once she becomes a useful tool.

SKILLS:
Brawl: - Domino knows how to use her fists, body and improvised weapons to good affect in a fight.
Games of Chance: - The rules and etiquette of gambling are quite familiar to her.
Linguist - Domino is quick to pick up languages currently speaking English, Spanish and Mandarin

HISTORY:
There isn’t much Domino can tell anyone about her life before the orphanage.  Bits and pieces of men with labcoats watching her that often times was dismissed as a nightmare are all she can truly remember.  Fleeting memories of a woman’s face pressing her beneath a cloak while the cold rain of Chicago pelted them both.  Beyond that all things are hazy at best and non-existent at worst.  Domino would never be able to guess that her birth was a carefully setup occurrence involving the harvested eggs of a mutant and the collected sperm of another mutant.  The joining of these two an event in breeding and conditioning that resulted in her conception inside a tube and her being implanted into an artificial womb deep in a secure base.  Domino would never be able to guess that her origins were nothing more than an accident in the backseat of a car.

Indeed though her conception and birth were planned events engineered by the United States Government deep inside the Florida Everglades, on a base called Armageddon.  Domino was one of many that were born but the only to survive the tests and conditioning set forth by her handlers.  Still her powers were little understood and considered impotent when compared to other mutants so that the program was considered a failure and the results to be exterminated with the project.  Only the intervention of Domino’s actual mother saved her from death at the age of seven.  Domino’s mother took her far from the Everglades, planting her daughter at the doorstep of Sacred Heart Academy in Chicago.  Nearly at the polar opposite of the country, the young girl was left to fend for herself amongst this alien place.  All that was given to the seven year old girl were the clothes on her back and a small note set into her pocket.  The note contained a roll of money and the words, “Survive Domino.” Beneath those words was the signature, Beatrice Thurman.  This name would be put on the girl’s official paperwork and set as her name.

The nuns of the Sacred Heart educated the girl, clothed her and feed her.  While Domino appreciated the efforts, she was already growing into a girl with a rebellious heart.  Already she had seen how quickly the rules could be bent when someone choose too, such as giving up the rules of parenthood to leave the child behind.  Lashing out against a society that left her in this place, she frequently fled the safety of her caregivers for the streets of Chicago.  Out there she could understand a world of hunt and be hunted better than she could a world of religious symbolism and rigorous education.  Often times she was returned within a couple of days by the police, but those times grew longer and longer.

Eventually Domino would assemble her own gang of orphans and street urchins called “The Six Pack.”  Among these outcastes were mutants, some obvious and others subtle.  Domino took her small force and formed a rather brutal little gang of thieves and thugs.  Together they found safety and security as she would often use her uncanny ability with dice and cards to earn them money, while her friends would help make sure the rules of the game were enforced.  Many times fights broke out and Domino eventually ended up on the wrong side of a gang shoot out.  While her friends fled, Domino was caught in the cross fire of two warring gangs.  Miraculously she not only survived, but both gangs ended up buried beneath the collapsing structure of the building so that none followed her as she escaped.  At this time her powers had truly manifested and burned like a beacon to the systems of Xavier.  By the next day someone had come to the school to petition for her release.  Considering the lengthy charges the girl faced after that night, the nuns were quick to wash their hands clean of her.

Rave

Hnnnrg, That Domino<3 That Kiera<3

-melts-